Post-Apr. 23rd 2018
- The French acronym of Belgium's ISLAM Partystands for "Integrity, Solidarity, Liberty, Authenticity, Morality". The leaders of the ISLAM Party apparently want to turn Belgium into an Islamic State. They call it "Islamist democracy" and have set a target date: 2030. According to the French magazine Causeur, "the program is confusingly simple: replace all the civil and penal codes with sharia law. Period". Created on the eve of the 2012 municipal ballot, the ISLAM Party immediately received impressive results. Its numbers are alarming. The effect of this new party, according to Michaël Privot, an expert on Islam, and Sebastien Boussois, a political scientist, could be the "implosion of the social body". Some Belgian politicians, such as Richard Miller, are now advocating banning the ISLAM Party. The French weekly magazine Le Point details the plans of the ISLAM Party: It would like to "prevent vice by banning gaming establishments (casinos, gaming halls and betting agencies) and the lottery". Along with authorizing the wearing the Muslim headscarf at school and an agreement about the Islamic religious holidays, the party wants all schools in Belgium to offer halal meat on their school menus. Redouane Ahrouch, one of the party's three founders, also proposed segregating men and women on public transport. Ahrouch belonged in the 1990s to the Belgian Islamic Center, a nest of Islamic fundamentalism where candidates for jihad in Afghanistan and Iraq were recruited. Israel is fighting the Islam and the carriers of its flag. Belgium and other European countries still sleep the winter sleep. When they will wake up they will realize that the free multi-religion continent turned to be Muslim. The Halal meat is not the problem. This is nonsense. The fact that people concentrate on it shows us that they don't understand the real danger-the fanatic religion, the Islam all its consequences and the final result of other than Muslims living in a Muslim state. The current Christian citizens in Arab countries feel already the slight pressure. This pressure will be completely different when the Muslims will conquer European states as then they will show everybody their magic power: to convert people in to Islam. By the way: It is very easy. One just says that he wants to become Muslim and the job was done. Be aware of it.
- The Hebrew/Jewish people are not the occupier of the Holy lands, saying they are is an ignorant statement in itself. That statement is about as intelligent as saying the Navajo people are the occupiers of the white man’s lands in New Mexico. The Jewish/Hebrew people had lived in the Holy Lands for about 2,200 years before the creation of the Islamic religion. If people would check the history books you would find that Islam began in/about 630 A.D.. You might also be surprised to find out that Christian and Jewish Peoples dominated the whole Middle-East at the time of Islam’s inception. Israel is today only on a small sliver of the land that actually belongs to Her. If you look at the map of Israel that God Himself gave to the Hebrew people then you would see that it is not the Israelis who are living on Palestinian land. By God's orders all the land that the media is saying Israel is the 'occupier' of is totally a lie and they know it. In fact every inch of the ground that is currently Israel as well as all of Gaza and the West-Bank belongs totally 100% to Israel not the 'Palestinians'. The people of Israel are well aware of all of these truths about their neighbors on all sides. The people of Israel know that they are hated by almost all of their neighbors people and their Governments. These people know that every day they and their families are on the front lines of this war that all of the west seems to turn a blind eye to, as much as they feel they can get away with. If you pretend something isn't there, it isn't is it? The American Government doesn't seem to understand the region. Our Governments Leaders all need to wake up, Israel is the best friend the United States has ever had.
- The Palestinian Information Center informs the following: 3.1 "The European Parliament (EP) on Thursday called for an immediate and unconditional end to the blockade imposed on the Gaza Strip and condemned the Israeli killing of peaceful protesters near Gaza’s eastern border over the past three weeks. 3.2 The Parliament during its Thursday session passed a resolution by a majority of 524 votes (nearly 70% of the EP members) to conduct transparent and independent investigations into the crimes committed against the protesters taking part in the Great March of Return. 3.3 The resolution stressed the Palestinians’ right to peaceful protest, called for utmost restraint and underlined that priority must be to avoid any further escalation of violence and loss of life. 3.4 The EP expressed deep concern over the UN reports that the Gaza Strip will become uninhabitable by 2020. 3.5 It also praised the aid and services provided by UNRWA at many levels to about 1,3 million Palestinian refugees in the region. 3.6 The resolution reaffirmed that the main goal of the European Union is to achieve a two-state solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict on the 1967 borders with Jerusalem as a joint capital. 3.7 Thousands of Palestinians have taken part in the Great March of Return launched since 30th March along Gaza’s border with the 1948 occupied territories in demand of the Palestinian refugees’ right of return. 3.8 At least 35 Palestinians have been killed and about 3,100 injured by the Israeli gunfire deliberately targeting peaceful protesters. 3.9 A tightened blockade has been imposed by Israel on the Gaza Strip since 2007 causing unprecedented deterioration in the living conditions in the coastal enclave as well as high rates of unemployment and poverty. 3.10 The Palestinian Authority (PA) president Mahmoud Abbas in April 2017 decided to wage a set of punitive measure against Gaza to force Hamas to hand over the administration of the territory to the PA government. The measures included cutting 30%-50% of the salaries of PA employees in Gaza, forcing some of them into early retirement, reducing power supplies and halting medical referrals". Comment: 3.1: what are the Palestinians protesting against, near the border? 3.2: which crimes and why was it taken? 3.3: Please read the written in the resolution and translate it exactly how it was decided and keep the spirit of the resolution. 3.4: Why will it become as such? 3.5: How many refugees there are and how long they are refugees and why they stay in this status? 3.6: Why does this resolution was reaffirmed only now, after Israel is offering it for more than 20 years? "Historic-Saudi Crown Prince MBS says Palestinians&Israelis “have a right to their own land.”Arab leaders never admit Israel has rights. 7:07 AM – Apr 3, 2018" 3.7: Return where to? 3.8: why were they killed? Please tell the truth. 3.9: What is the reason for the blockade? 3.10: How Israel is involved in the internal conflict between Hamas and Fatah and the reduction of power and water and food and transportation by Fatah to Hamas?? Please think of and answer yourself the following: the Arabs are looking just to give troubles to everybody, including their brothers, why not to cheat and give troubles to the Jewish state as well? There is nothing reasonable in all of the Arabs claims against Israel. All answers will support only Israel. Israel evacuated Gaza many years ago to the last inch and therefore they have no reason to ask for return as they already returned to their land to Gaza.
- Apartheid in Israel: Karin Al Tur is 12 years old. Her mother is Romanian and her father is Arab, Muslim Bedouin. They live in a Bedouin village. She is very talented tennis player. Her photos are seen all over Israel advert boards, also Governmental. Her father, a lawyer, says: "Karin was attacked by Arabs, due to her decision to become a professional tennis player. The Muslims claim that it is against their religion. She will have to expose too much of her body to the public. She suffered a lot of threats. I protect her and want to give her the quiet conditions for her development. The state chooses her a symbol of the state and the relations between Jews and Arabs and the equal conditions, to develop, between Jews and Arabs. I have no complaints about it. I will do whatever possible to let Karin continue improving herself and to push apart all side noises that may disturb her. I live in Israel. I love Israel as this is my country". So, this is the point of view of an Israeli Muslim that sees also the good in Israel not just the bad. Where is the apartheid, that the Arabs talk all the time about, gone/disappeared??????
- Below is a list of some 15 famous Israeli technologies in chronological order: 1955 — The solar water collector 1963 — The chemical structure of marijuana 1965 — Modern drip irrigation. 1979 — A drug for Multiple Sclerosis. 1985 — Grain bags. 1987 — Preventing bird and aircraft collisions. 1990 — A better bandage. 1993– The internet firewall. 1993– A GPS for brain surgeries. 1998 — The PillCam. 2001 — Robotic back surgery. 2004 — The Exoskeleton walking device. 2005 — Reviving extinct plants. 2006 — First responder geo-locator and ambucycle. 2011 — The Iron Dome Missile System. 2017-Technology that detects underground tunnels So, With this partial list, range, and quantity of new innovations we can't be astonished that Israel is in such a good economic condition?
Please share the post
Post-Apr. 22nd 2018
1. Quotation: "Romanian ruling party chief says plans to move Israel embassy to Jerusalem
BUCHAREST (Reuters) – The leader of Romania’s ruling Social Democrats said the government had approved a memorandum to move its embassy in Israel to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv, one of the first countries to do so following the United States. U.S. President Donald Trump in December recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, infuriating Washington’s Arab allies and dismaying Palestinians who want the eastern part of the city as their capital. Under Romanian legislation, a final embassy relocation decision belongs to centrist President Klaus Iohannis, who said he had not been consulted. The Romanian government and foreign ministry did not immediately confirm the information. “Yesterday, the government adopted a memorandum deciding to start the procedure to effectively move the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem,” Social Democrat leader and lower house speaker Liviu Dragnea told private television station Antena3 late on Thursday. Dragnea keeps a tight grip on his party and is seen as effectively in charge of the cabinet. Romanian President Iohannis said in a statement on Friday that he had not been informed or consulted about the decision and urged all government and political actors to show “responsibility and discernment regarding major foreign policy decisions that have strategic effects including on national security.” “Such a decision must be taken only after consulting and securing the approval of all foreign policy and national security institutions, with a final decision belonging to the President, according to the constitution.” On Thursday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that “at least half a dozen” countries were considering moving their embassies to Jerusalem. The U.S. Embassy is due to relocate on May 14. Our gesture has a huge symbolic value … for Israel, a state with an unbelievably large influence in the world and with which we have had a special relationship for many years,” Social Democrat leader Dragnea said. “Moving the embassy to Jerusalem can and I believe will bring short, medium and long-term benefits for Romania and we must use this huge chance and opportunity". Amir: Just to remind you that there are 4 states that are in a move of their embassies to Jerusalem and more 6 are in a process to do it. The clever states are ready to move their embassies to Jerusalem as they see the advantages that they can get out of it. If the Arabs were cleverer they could benefit more than all other states as they could get Israeli support off hand and advance their state's status. But, they are not clever enough to read/understand the chance's map due to their fanatics. So, let them suffer although I feel very sorry for the simple people that want peace and common life their leaders refrain them from having this basic right.
- Last week, tens of Anti-aircraft missiles (Aam) were shot, in Syria, by the Iranians batteries. They announced, like every time that they lie, that Israel launched missiles into Syrian territory and all Israeli missiles were shot down. A couple of hours later they issued another announcement that the Iranian missiles were shot by mistake and no Israeli missiles were anywhere around. The truth is different: Israel launched electronic images of missiles. The Iranian, actually Russian, anti- aircraft system detected them and fired the Aam. This was a very successful trick. The Iranian wasted many missiles from their limited quantity. The purpose of this trial was to teach the Iranians that the SS300 Aam don't protect them. They, with the Russian most advanced system, remained unprotected-actually naked. This means that Israel, by using the images can operate the Russian systems, every time Israel wants/decide so within a short time empty the Iranians stores of all their stock of Aam. This means that the sky will clean/free for Israel plans to act in Syria as well as Iran. This must be taken, by the Iranians, into consideration if/when they decide to attack Israel.
- The technology of image is not new. It is known in the world for many years. The secret is to hide the electronic signal from the enemy. This technology Israel developed. It can't be detected by the other side as the database consists of many logarithms, built, by the computers randomly and it changes instantly. So the other side can't detect it. This is enough to let you know how sophisticated Israel in the field of cyber and electronic war is. No more info concerns it.
- The world bank observation concerning Israel: The growth in 2018- 3.3%. Fitch-The credit rating company confirmed the credit rating of Israel as high as A+. The Israeli debt was under the estimated 2.9% which is already very low, in the 5th consecutive year. The estimation for inflation, in Israel, by the World Bank and Fitch is 1.3%. They estimate that the unemployment rate will stay 4.2% and the cash income surplus will go up to 2.6% in 2018 and 2.9% in 2019. One of the investors in Israel said the following: "I don't understand how a small nation like you has 8000 companies with such a high technology. I don't understand how you lead the world in technology. I don't understand how not every Hi-Tec company in the world come to you to establish its R&D center. I know that those that did it are happy and you are praised in every meeting of Hi-Tec people. In every meeting, we have the 1stbthing that we hear that the new technologies were developed in Israel. I heard that one of the world's leaders in cyber, Israeli company, made a profit of $880000 on a sales of $1.5 billion. This is incredible for a nation of 9 million people. We also know that you employ many other companies like in India, Romania, Hungary and that you give them work and in the meantime advance them. We appreciate it very much".
- Here are some more facts about Israel: 5.1 82% of the nation's citizens are proud to be Israelis, according to a new poll, and 81% believe the country is a good place to live.
5.2 73% of Israeli Arab citizens feel a sense of belonging, and 60% say they are proud to be Israelis, according to a 2017 poll. 5.3 Wonder Woman is an Israeli — Gal Gadot, who played the superheroine in the film that has raked in $821 million at the box office worldwide, was born and raised in Israel. 5.4 The most famous Jewish Israeli of all time — followed and beloved by more than 2 billion people worldwide at present — is Jesus (Yeshua) of Nazareth. Indeed, recent studies find that between 25,000 and 30,000 Israeli Jews, and some 871,000 Jewish Americans, have become followers of Jesus, and the numbers are growing. 5.5 Israel's three greatest exports: The Bible, Judaism, and Christianity. 5.6 Ironically, the most famous and revered person in Judaism — Moses — was born and raised in Egypt and never stepped foot in the Land of Israel in his lifetime. 5.7 Curiously, far more Christians than Jews believe in the Biblical statements and prophecies explaining that God gave the Land of Israel to the Jewish people and will restore the Land of Israel to the Jewish people in the "last days." (for a partial list of such prophecies, see below, #57 through #70.) 5.8 According to a survey by Pew Research, only 61% of Israeli Jews believe that God gave the Land of Israel to them. 5.9According to Pew, only 40% of American Jews believe that God gave the Land of Israel to the Jewish people. 5.10 By contrast, fully eight-in-ten American Evangelicals believe that the Abrahamic Covenant that granted the Land of Israel to the Jewish people was a promise God made for all time, that it was unconditional, that it could not be revoked – a mere 5% disagree. (see Alliance for the Peace of Jerusalem survey by LifeWay Research)
- Mr. David Ben Gurion, the 1st PM of Israel said: "In the land of Israel who does not believe in miracles is not realistic". Yes, Israel is still astonished from its existence. But, at the same time, we know that our existence is a reality and no Arab state and even all of them together will be able to destroy Israel. This reality will never pass away. This must be understood by all enemies of Israel and the faster they understand it the better for them.
- Friday afternoon. Like every Friday the Gazans gathered near the border. They want to break the border. Four were shot dead. The official announcement, by the ministry of health in Gaza: "The Israelis shot and killed 4 Gazans. One of the 4 was a boy 15 years old and one 25 years old disabled". What a pity. They, the Gazans, sent them to the border, as a live shield. The two were sent, to the border, in order to show the world that Israelis are criminals because of the kill such people. Question: How did they, the disabled man and the boy, get to the border, through the dunes sandy hills? Somebody must have brought them there. So, why they, the Gazans, don't charge the people that brought them to this risky place and why they were allowed to approach the fence-the most dangerous place/point. How should the Israelis see/know that they were disabled and a boy, from the far through the heavy black smoke from the burned tires? Well, we know that whatever the stupid Arabs do-Israel will always be the guilty side. Sorry for the dead people, but this must teach the Gazans that what they see from there, from their side, we don't see from here, from our side through the heavy smoke.
- They, the Gazans, developed a new method of making troubles. They are excellent/perfect for making/initiating troubles. The new trouble is raising a kite into the air with a Molotov cocktail attached to it to ignite Israeli property. Can anybody else think of such a monstrous idea? They have negative thoughts as from criminal all the way to super criminal. Yes, this is the profile of the Gazans and the Arabs.
- The question is what they want to achieve by doing it? What good/benefit they can get out of it? Nothing, they create just hatred. OK. Let's assume that this is what their leaders want to achieve in order to carry on leading/controlling the poor Gazans. The Gazan leaders get their personal benefits, like: they get a wealthy salary, they have all the privileges in the world and they prepare.padding their future life with money. But, why the people follow their leaders and don't look beyond their nose, to see/think/plan their future to be improved? The answer is that this exactly why the Gazans suffer: The leaders need/want them poor in order to control them very near and in order the people not to think further than the next day, like where they get money for a Pita (Arab bread) in the coming day. The Gazan regime pays the protesters very small money to go demonstrating in the border. The Gazan leaders stay at home and send their people to get killed in order to go to the UN to blame Israel. This, the killing, creates more hatred against Israel and so on. This is rolling wheel. Hatred and killing. Hatred then killing and so on. This is the way that the Gazans live and the way that their leaders conduct them.
- Friday evening. The Russian UN envoy to the Middle East announced that Israel was killing the 2 for nothing. He asked: what a killing of a 15 years old support the Israeli security? Very good question: what the same 15 years old boy was doing close to the border if not to do something/to provoke/to bother the Israeli army and to draw their attention from the other Gazans that plane to break into Israel. If they want to demonstrate they can do it in their cities, homes or 100 meters from the fence. They don't have to touch the fence which is an Israeli property built on the Israeli side of the border. But, the Gazans and their allied and the majority of the UN will always be against Israel, so we don't care about them and the only way not to be killed is to keep a distance from the fence. As simple as that.
Post-Apr. 20th 2018
- Quotation: "US drug company Mylan N.V. announced Tuesday it would acquire the international marketing rights to a once-monthly treatment for Multiple Sclerosis developed by an Israel’s Mapi Pharma. Glatiramer Acetate Depot is a long-acting drug designed to replace daily injections with a once-a-month alternative for people suffering from relapsing-remitting MS. Relapsing-remitting MS, or RRMS, accounts for 85 percent of all initial diagnoses of the disease, the companies said. Mylan already sells a generic version of Teva Pharmaceuticals’ widely-used MS treatment, Copaxone. But, if GA Depot successfully completes its Phase III clinical trials, it will be formidable competition to both Copaxone and Mylan’s generic version. Mapi chairman and CEO Ehud Marom said his company’s drug would ease treatment for MS patients by reducing the number of injections they have to take. “GA Depot is expected to significantly improve the mode of treatment for patients with MS by reducing the number of injections, easing the treatment burden and increasing patient compliance,” Marom said according to the business daily Globes. “We look forward to working with Mylan to bring this important drug to MS patients.” In a statement, Mylan president Rajiv Malik hailed GA Depot as an “important and welcomed treatment option,” that the company would add to its “already-strong portfolio of central nervous system products.” The companies did not disclose how much Mylan was investing in Mapi, but the Haaretz daily put the figure at $20 million. The partnership is subject to approval by the Israel Innovation Authority". Amir: I am curious to know when, lately, an American, or other, company, not necessarily medical, and not of the size of Mylan, applied to any Muslim country, not just Arabs, to buy from them patents/knowhow/researches? It is not obvious that it happened in the past and it will not happen as long as the Muslims top interest is to take over and to lead the world. Please consider the difference between Israel and its abilities to the Muslims.
- Quotation from a Syrian blog: "Israel will not accept any limitations to its operations in Syrian airspace against ‘Iranian threat’, the defense minister said, expressing hope that “communication” lines with Moscow will help avoid any “friction” in the air. On Tuesday morning, a series of missile strikes once again targeted Syrian military infrastructure. The Pentagon, which led the coordinated April 14 assault against Syrian targets with its British and French allies, denied its involvement in attacking a new set of targets. Israel, which struck Syria’s Tiyas (T-4) airfield in Homs province on April 9, also failed to acknowledge bombing its neighbor". Amir's reply: A. The attack that is described herein never happened. This is one more step in the oriental imagination of the Arabs. Syria issued an official announcement that such an attack never existed. B. Israel has the right to self-defense. Once Iran, backed by Russia, builds its power to attack/demolish Israel, a thing that they instantly/daily declare, Israel has the right to self-defense. It is obvious that Israel will not be the one to attack first, but once Israel was attacked the revenge will be catastrophic for Syria as well as for Iran. This must be understood by all parties and especially to these that initiate the attack.
3. A headline in Pro Muslim blog: "Killing Mosquitoes: The Latest Gaza Massacres, Pro-#israel Media Bias And The Weapon Of ‘Antisemitism". Amir's comment: You, Arab/Muslims call yourselves "mosquitoes". Probably you know, about you, better and more details that we, Israel, are not aware of. Anyway, we, Israel, never called you as such. But, once you said it, it is obvious that mosquitoes are subject to troubles/disease that must be removed/cleaned/find a solution. You know what you write so I am not going to argue with you. Please, do whatever you think is the most effective way to get rid of the mosquitoes. I am certain that you will find the best solution. Please try the way of peace. Please neglect the way of war. It's time for it in order to avoid more suffering from your people.
- In my posts, I praise Israel for its achievements, of any kind. But, everybody does understand that the described technologies were achieved after a very long- struggling due to the independent reasons, besides the long/too long war against the Arabs. If they, the Arabs, were different, more sensitive to themselves, like the late Egyptian president, they would have been seen in completely different situation. But, as already wrote many times, they don't care about their faith/suffering. Their all desire is to see Israel demolished. Israel, in general, insisted and consist its targets around learning and education. Here are some milestones concerning the development of Israel till it got the NY Times headline, in 2010: "This is how Israel changed into a technological power and left all, its neighbors in the dust, behind". 1948-the 1st Israeli money was printed and used. It was called the Lira. 1949-No homes for the immigrants and the holocaust survivals. The "Vilas"e just tents of kind of small wooden/aluminum huts. 1949-Israel was short of food so there were coupons for buying the limited quantity of food. Even bread was under control. 1949- A trip from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem-4 hours. Today by car 35 minutes. 1951-The 1st busses that served also in the 1948 war were of "dodge made. 1951. The lottery started functioning. The prize, 1000 Liras was enough to buy 2 apartments of 2 rooms, each. 1952-Israel was short of food, especially union, so the barter with Bulgaria was Israeli shoes for union. 1954-The 1st central bank was established. 1955-The 1st automatic phone exchange started functioning. 1956-Due to the shortage of food, especially protein, each citizen got 8 eggs a month. The decision to add another egg was very hard. 1959-The 1st Israeli subway started operating. It climbed, in underground tunnels, to Carmel mountain, in Haifa. 1964-The largest national project-transferring water, for drinking and irrigation, from the Galilee to the Negev desert. 1965-Israel started to produce its own cars. It was called "Sussita" (Horse). The problem was that it was made out of Fiberglass and the camels liked it very much as their food. 1965-The 1st Israeli "Empire state building was as many as 36 floors. It was Israeli pride. 1966-1st Israeli Kosher "Coke" bottled left the production line. It's taste? I never drank Coke. "Coca-Cola" broke the Arab boycott. 1966-1st milk plastic bag of milk sold in supermarkets. 1973-Due to the bad economic situation, Israel was short of gas for cars. So, each car had to stop the operation of the cars a day a week. Each car had a sticker on its front glass. 1975-New tax: GST. It started with 8%, climbed (1077) to 12%. Today 17%. It is too much. 1982- Due to the high inflation rate Israel changed its currency and the bills. 1985-The yearly inflation reached 500%. Very firm steps extinguished the high fire. Today the yearly inflation rate is 1%. 1985-The 1st mall was opened. We felt that we are in America. 1986-The 1st Cell phone, Motorola, was sold in Israel. 1986-The Japanese car manufacturer "Subaru" "conquered" the Israeli market with 40% of total sales. 1987-Israel designed and builds the prototype of Israeli most advanced air fighter jet. The costs were too heavy so it was canceled. It was, at that time, the most advanced and the best fighter ever. 1988-Israel launched its 1st satellite, Ofek 1. Today Israel has more that serve many foreign business firms. 1989-the unemployment reached the unbelievable figures (for Israel) of 9/5%. (The current unemployment in the Arab states goes up to 46%. It could be reduced substantially, if the Arabs would like to work in Israel as we have orders that we can't fulfill due to shortage of skilled work power). 1992-"McDonalds" entered the Israeli market, after breaking the Arab boycott, and was next to Burger ranch. 1995- Cellphone for every worker. Today every baby even before he was born has a phone waiting for him. 1996-Israeli largest pharmaceutical company sells, the Copaxone, a medicine to treat sclerosis. 1998-The new "Ben Gurion" airport started operating. 1998-ICQ, the Israeli startup was exited, for $407 million, to AOL. 2006-The Israeli inno0vation/developed memory, "Disk on Key", was exited, for $1.5 billion to Sandisk. 2009-IPhone entered Israel 2014-A Chinese conglomerate decided to invest in Israel. They bought "Tnuva" the largest and most sophisticated dairy food producer. 2015-Ryanair, the low cost transporter entered Israel, in spite of the Arab's boycott. The re4ason: Israel gives better business. 2017- The Israeli innovation "Mobleeye" was sold to "Intel" for $11.5 Billion. 2018- Soda stream, the company that was forced to leave the NPA, is producing 50 million systems a year, that could give jobs to 500 NP (None Palestinians) workers but they refused. Now the Arabs climb on the walls looking for income. This is what they deserve. Each sold system carries the Israel "Made in Israel" label and the Israeli flag, enter the wold's market and the BDS cry for their mistake.
- This is just a partial list. All major electronic companies have R&D centers in Israel. If you want to know more about the Israeli innovation industry go to the book "Israeli innovation" This will tell you about the Israeli achievements in the following: communication, Internet, Mobile, Electronics, hardware and software, Parma, Medical equipment, Agriculture, Water technologies, and Renewal technologies.
- Yesterday Israel celebrated its 70 anniversary. Among the various attractions there was an outstanding one. It was the Israeli air force salute that was accompanied by a saluting salute of foreign air forces, Canada, Poland, Greece and more, to the State of Israel. Commercial transportation companies, including none Israeli, participate the flight to honor Israel. All of them do know/understand/appreciate the contribution of Israel to the improvement of the flight and other technologies.
- The world's 1st solar field built on water reservoir slops was inaugurated in Israel. This is a part of the Israeli commitment to move as from fossil energy to renewable power. It was developed, in Israel, by "Solatics" and was recognized as "Pioneer technology" It will produce 4.1 million KW a year for planned service time of, at least, 25 years.
So, please share this post with all your friends in order to inform everybody what the Arabs, that are looking to harden their lives, Miss in their stubborn politics.
Post-Apr. 18th 2018
- Today is the Israeli memorial day for all victims of wars, and other security/defense services, that gave their soul for the independence/survival/security of Israel. Israel reminds today its 23646 victims. All of them were top people, the best of the best youths/sons. It is far beyond the necessary. If the Arabs and the Muslims were more logic, this place, called the Middle East, could be the best on earth. The problem is with the citizens. These that were educated tom wars are always looking for it, while the ones that were educated for peace, in order not to be killed/slaughter by the other party, and must fight in order to survive. This is how God created the world. So, Israel will, as we are forced, to fight for our lives and we will always win while the Muslim will carry struggling among themselves with the 72 Islam groups/versions of religion in order to fulfill the written in the Quran. Each religion gives their believers what they deserve. So, today we remember all our beloved soldiers and we commemorate and honor them. Actually, we honor them in every second of our lives but in this Memorial Day, we do it publicly. Their soul will be bundled with the bundle of life.
- Israel’s Frutarom, a maker of flavors and fragrances for use in food, beverages, and pharmaceuticals, has become an acquisition target as the flavors sector undergoes consolidation, the Calcalist financial website said on Wednesday. Shares of Frutarom were trading 9.3 percent higher at 10:21 a.m. in Tel Aviv, bringing its market value to NIS 21 billion ($5.9 billion). Any deal for the acquisition of the Haifa-based firm, whose shares have surged some 64 percent in the past 12 months and which posted record sales of $1.36 billion in 2017, would value the firm at $6 billion to $6.5 billion, Calcalist said, without saying where it got the information. The financial website said US firm International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF), the second-largest food flavorings and fragrance maker in the world, is interested in buying the Israeli firm and is expected to start acquisition talks in coming weeks. In 2008, IFF acquired Israeli food flavorings maker Aromor of Kibbutz Givat Oz in the Lower Galilee. The acquisition of Frutarom would make IFF the largest flavors company in the world, Calcalist said. Frutarom, managed by Or Yehudai, is the sixth-largest food flavorings maker in the world. Calcalist did not name a second buyer, but TheMarker website said that German company Symrise was the other company interested in buying Frutarom. The flavors and fragrances market has seen consolidation in the past few years. Last month Geneva-based Givaudan said it would buy French natural ingredients group Naturex. In a statement to the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, Frutarom said that “from time to time” it studies strategic steps, and holds talks about them, including those of a merger or acquisition. “It should be emphasized that there has been no accords reached between the company and any entity regarding a deal and there is no certainty that the talks will lead to a deal and what its terms may be. The company continues to be focused on its business targets.” Calcalist said that people familiar with the Israeli firm confirmed they had received acquisition offers from a number of parties in the past few weeks, but there are no negotiations for a sale at the moment with any of the parties. Frutarom has production plants and development centers globally, including in the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, China, and Morocco. The firm markets and sells over 70,000 products to 30,000 customers in over 150 countries and employs some 5,600 people worldwide. The company has been growing via an aggressive acquisition strategy. It made 12 acquisitions in 2017, eight in 2016 and two since the beginning of 2018, according to data provided by the company. It has made 39 acquisitions in the past five years. Frutarom was founded in 1934 and went public on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange in 1997.
- Despite escalating worries about Russia in past weeks, the skies did not fall as a result of the American-led punitive raid on Syria’s chemical weapons storage and research facilities Saturday morning. Great care was taken to avoid hitting the many sites within “Assad-controlled” Syria which are in fact administered by powers other than the Syrian dictator—namely, Russia and Iran. “A perfectly executed strike,” the president declared on Twitter. “Mission accomplished.” U.S. ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley struck a similar tone of satisfaction. ‘“If the Syrian regime uses this poisonous gas again,” she told an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council, “the United States is locked and loaded.” A great victory, then—depending on whom you ask. Damage was done to Assad, a tyrant responsible for the deaths of an increasingly uncountable number of his own civilians. The careful planning seems to have prevented anything but angry rhetoric from Russia. And the participation of France and the United Kingdom lent at least some air of multilateralism.
But while the tactical prowess of western armed forces over Syrian air defenses was confirmed, it is not quite clear what else has been achieved. Assad will remain in power. The humanitarian crisis persists. And arguably, the focus on checking off proportionate punishment for chemical substances represents a diversion from the issues really at stake in Syria.
U.S. and western officials were keen to note that the operation of recent days did not represent an intervention in the Syrian civil war. A “one-time shot,” Defense Secretary James Mattis called it. It may, therefore, be assumed that the western stance toward that war remains unchanged. Earlier this month, President Trump declared his intent to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria, “ideally” within six months. These forces are currently guaranteeing a western-aligned, Kurdish-dominated entity that controls 28 percent of Syria, including the greater part of its gas and oil assets.
If the withdrawal of these forces means that U.S. air power will also no longer be employed to keep Assad, the Iranians, and the Russians out of this area, then the region will certainly be reconquered by the regime and its allies. Support for the non-jihadi rebels in the provinces of Deraa and Quneitra, meanwhile, was ended in December, and renewed regime bombardment, despite last year’s “de-escalation zone” truce, began in March. The removal of chlorine from the equation is unlikely to change rebels’ fate.
If U.S. withdrawal proceeds as planned, the Syrian war seems likely to end in strategic triumph for Assad, Iran, and Russia. Western allies, including Israel, are deeply concerned at what is likely to follow from a geopolitical perspective.
Iran is currently engaged in the construction of an extensive infrastructure in Syria. This includes the establishment of permanent military bases. In addition, the Revolutionary Guards are supporting proxy militia forces on Syrian soil in considerable numbers, and recruiting local “Syrian Hizballah” type forces such as Quwat al-Ridha from the Homs area, al-Ghalibun from the Sayida Zeinab area in Damascus Governorate, and the 313 Brigade from the Deraa area. Tehran seems to intend to extend this structure to the area immediately east of Quneitra Crossing and the Golan Heights, in order that it may serve as a tool of pressure and potential aggression against Israel. Currently, the enclave controlled by the U.S. and its allies—including the non-Islamist rebel-controlled enclave in Deraa, which birthed the Syrian revolt—blocks Iran’s ability to develop the contiguous land corridor it seeks to extend all the way from the Iraq-Iran border.
U.S. withdrawal of support for these areas, and their subsequent collapse, would mean that Israel would be facing this advance alone—a scenario which has already sparked concern in Israeli media.
Israeli officials have made clear that the entrenchment of this Iranian project and its extension to the border are utterly unacceptable to Jerusalem. The large-scale raid last week on the T4 base outside Palmyra, in which seven Iranian personnel including a colonel were killed, was an indication of the direction of Israeli policy. As Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman stated following this operation, “Accepting Iranian entrenchment in Syria would be to accept Iranians putting a chokehold on us. We cannot allow that.”
In other words, although the U.S. and Russia appear to have avoided conflict over Syria, the current strategy seems almost guaranteed to leave Iran and Israel on a collision course. When the current western barriers to Iranian advancement are removed, Iran and its allies will finish off the rebel and Kurd forces that remain. Thus consolidated, Iran will then be the dominant actor in a giant land area stretching from the Iraq-Iran border to the Mediterranean Sea and the Syrian border with Israel. Israel will at this point seek Russian assurances to curb a further Iranian advance—which it is unlikely to get. What happens after that is the stuff of strategists’ nightmares.
When seen from this point of view, the destruction of a number of Assad’s chemical weapons research facilities might be seen as at best a diversion from the main point. Not only Syria’s humanitarian nightmare, but also the practical geopolitical problems, remains unchanged.
- Tuesday, yesterday, morning. I wake up. The fresh info from Syria: 6 missiles attacked 2 airports, but, not by US coalition as well as not by Israel. So who did the job? Nobody knows. Nobody has a clue. The officials say that all 6 missiles were shot down. Noontime: info from Syria: It was a mistake. The alarms went on by themselves and the Syrian Anti Missiles defense was fired automatically by mistake. OK. This is the Russian system. We are waiting to see how many times it will shot missiles that never existed, like in this time. One thing I want to suggest you, Syria and Iran: This is the level of the Russian sophistication. Try not to rely on it in wars as then you will be exposed to missile's attacks. The best solution is to make peace. This will guarantee you of an attack of any kind at any time. Peace is the only solution for everything. Peace will solve all your problems, technical, financial, economical and your future will become, at once, very clear.
Tomorrow, Thursday is the Israeli 70th anniversary. Just check in Google to find the achievements of this state. The things that Israel managed to do in 70, years some states will never do. The reason is that Israel concentrates on education, know-how, and research. This is the secret key. If anybody, from anywhere, wants to make a change in his life-to get advanced, come to Israel. Israelis are open to cooperate with everybody, provided that his target is honest=peace. These that are looking for wars can find them among their own people, not with Israel.
Please share the post
- The Lebanese born is a fighter in the IDF. This is a typical story about people that moved to Israel, from an Arab country, compared the lives in the 2 and decided: Israel is my place. His name is Christian Rizk. He is a son of an ex-high ranked officer, in the Lebanese army. The father fought for Lebanon, against Israel. It was till he found that all he gets from his homeland is hatred/troubles. So, he applied to Israel. He was accepted very nice. His children went to Israeli schools. They got most advanced Western education and culture. So, they decided to ask for Israeli citizenship. His application was approved. Now his son is serving in the Israeli armed forces. He, Christian, is very happy with this change and when you meet him you please ask him about the difference between Israel and Lebanon. The words that you will hear will sound to you unbelievable, but he will tell you the truth from the point of view of ex Arab citizen. He enjoys living among Jews than to live among his people. This makes the change. This is the reason that all Arab Knesset (Israeli Parliament) members condemn Israel but they prefer to live in Israel, among Jews, better than to love ion an Arab state, among Arabs, their people.
- Israel accounted for the second-largest number of cybersecurity deals globally, behind the US and ahead of the UK, a new reportcompiled by New York data firm CB Insights shows. The report shows that Israel accounted for seven percent of the cybersecurity global deal share in the years 2013-2017, still way behind the US, which accounted for 69% of the global deal share, but higher than the UK, which accounted for 6% of the pie. Canada accounted for 3% and China for 2% of the global deal share, the report showed. The report selects 29 cybersecurity startups — which it calls cyber defenders — who are early- to mid-stage “high-momentum companies pioneering technology with the potential to transform cybersecurity,” the report said. Out of these, six are Israeli firms, ranking the so-called Startup Nation with the second-highest concentration of cyber defenders, after the United States. The Israeli firms that made the list are: BioCatch, a startup that analyzesbehavioral and physiological parameters to help with fraud prevention and detection; Aqua Security, which enables enterprises to secure their virtual container environments and bridges the gap between DevOps and IT security; IRONSCALES, a maker of anti-phishing technologies; and D-ID, which has developed a technology to help enterprises protect users’ faces from unauthorized, automated face recognition technologies. Israel’s Minerva Labs which makes cybersecurity products designed to defeat advanced malware, and Cylus, which helps railway companies detect cyber attacks in their operational network, including their signaling systems and trains — and block attackers before they can cause any damage, are also among the six. The report said that of the 26 companies selected for its 2018 cyber defenders report, 62% of them have their headquarters in the US, mostly in California. The next highest concentration of cyber defenders is located in Israel, followed by the UK with three. Sweden and the Netherlands have one each. The tech companies were assessed on a number of categories, including companies that hunt for fraud, next generation cloud security, human-factor security, crowd-sourced security, and makers of infrastructure defense systems. Unicorns — privately held tech companies valued at over $1 billion, that have raised funding past the series C stage, and companies that have not raised funding since 2016 — were excluded from the list, CB Insights said. Last year, 2017, was a record year for cybersecurity, with annual global deals and financing of cybersecurity firms reaching $7.7 billion in 552 deals, up from $3.84 billion in 2016 and from $1.91 billion in 2013, according to the CB Insights report. Three Israeli firms were mentioned in the CB Insights cybersecurity report last year. Amir: all this is happening in a small state of fewer than 9 million people It is called Israel. What do the rest of the world with more than 7 billion people and especially the Arabs with 2 billion people??? This is great questions that nobody can answer.
- Mahindra Defence, an Indian manufacturer of defense systems, and Israeli drone maker Aeronautics Ltd. have signed a partnership accord to build naval unmanned vehicles that can be launched and recovered from Indian warships.
The companies said Thursday they have signed a memorandum of understanding to jointly manufacture a maritime version of Aeronautics’ Orbiter 4 drone for the Indian Navy. Aeronautics’ Orbiter series of unmanned aerial vehicles are already being sold in other countries. The Orbiter 4 is an advanced drone that can perform multiple missions and can operate two different payloads — e.g., maritime patrol radars, cellular interception sensors, satellite communications, automatic identification and advanced electro-optic systems — simultaneously. The drones have an open architecture, meaning they can be adjusted to the needs of each mission. The drones can fly up to 24 hours, with a maximum takeoff weight of 50 kilograms and a maximum flight altitude of 18,000 feet while operating different payloads. The UAVs developed jointly with Mahindra will carry state of the art sensor payloads as required by Indian Navy, and will be capable of being launched and recovered from small warships that do not have a helicopter deck, including small warships, the companies said in a statement. “We will work together with Mahindra Defence to manufacture Orbiter UAVs in India,” said Amos Mathan, the CEO of Aeronautics, in the statement. “We are ready for transfer of technology and transfer of production line in India.” This would be the first foray of Aeronautics, whose shares are listed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, into the Indian market. Mahindra Defence is a unit of Mahindra, a $19 billion conglomerate with over 200,000 employees and activities that span sectors from defense, to automotive to financial services and real estate. The defense unit supplies military equipment and systems to clients globally, and is looking to enter new areas of business, like defense aviation and aircraft for the armed forces. “We always identify high-quality products and enter into partnerships that we believe will bring maximum value to our defense forces,” Sri Prakash (SP) Shukla said in the statement. “We have entered into this partnership to address a range of possibilities,” including manufacturing the products in India, through technology transfer, and “lifetime support of the product.”
Aeronautics has unmanned aerial systems deployed by over 75 defense, military, and homeland security forces in more than 50 different countries around the world, for paramilitary and homeland security missions. Amir: I wonder why giant India (1.7 billion citizens) decided to sign this contract with a tiny, hardly known, state of 9 million people from the Middle East? Well, the reason is, most probably, that the giant, with all its gigantic personal and highly skilled people, can't do what Israel is doing. They can't develop more than a simple drone that it knows to do is to take off the ground and to land. If they need something more sophisticated they apply to the tiny but top qualified state – to Israel.
- By the way, they are not the only ones. Also, much more skilled states than India apply to buy Israeli technologies. It is not a shame to buy for money, but it is a big pride to sell to these states. They, the Multi-Million citizen's state ask for advice of one of the smallest states in the world.
- An Israeli study has indicated that eating processed and red meat, particularly when cooked or fried for long periods of time, is linked with chronic liver disease, heart disease, and diabetes. The research adds to a body of evidence suggesting that people should reduce their consumption of red meat, which has been tied to cancer, heart disease, and diabetes, and features unambiguous results on its connection to liver disease — where evidence had thus far been mixed. The researchers from the University of Haifa found that people who ate more well-done meat were 47 percent more likely to develop a condition known as non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and 55% more likely to have insulin resistance, regardless of saturated fat and cholesterol intake and other risk factors such as BMI, Reuters reported on Thursday. The well-done meat was also associated with developing both diseases, which are among the traits that make up the so-called metabolic syndrome which further raises the risk of heart disease and diabetes, the report quoted the researchers as saying. In their study, which will be published in the Journal of Hepatology in June, the Israeli team of researchers asked 789 adults about their meat consumption habits and had them undergo liver ultrasound scans and tests for insulin resistance. Participants were typically overweight and were 59 years old on average (and between the ages of 40-70 overall), with about 15% of them suffering from diabetes, the report said. Some 39% of the participants were found to have NAFLD, and 31% had developed insulin resistance. Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease is a condition where more than 5% of the liver is made up of fat. Those levels of fat in the liver are most commonly caused by excessive alcohol drinking, but not exclusively. Insulin resistance is a condition where the body is less adept at converting sugars in the blood into energy by using the hormone insulin. The study was conducted between 2013 and 2015 by researchers Shira Zelber-Sagi, Dana Ivancovsky-Wajcman, Naomi Fliss Isakov, Muriel Webb, Dana Orenstein, Oren Shibolet, and Revital Kariv. Zelber-Sagi, who led the research, said in a statement that “NAFLD is primarily a lifestyle-oriented disease. Unhealthy Western lifestyle plays a major role in the development and progression of NAFLD.” “With sound medical and nutritional guidance from their clinicians, patients are better informed and equipped to implement the lifestyle changes needed to help reverse this disease,” she added. Limitations of the research include the fact that it “wasn’t a controlled experiment designed to prove whether or how red or processed meat might directly cause liver damage or insulin resistance,” the report said. It also relied on participants’ memory for determining how much meat they ate and how it was cooked, which isn’t always accurate. Still, Prof. Zelber-Sagi told Reuters that people should consider “choosing fish, turkey or chicken as an animal protein source. In addition, steaming or boiling food (is better than) grilling or frying meat at a high temperature until it is very well done.” Amir: Please pay attention to the Israeli doctor's advice as we, Israel, are good also in health not just in wars.
Post-Apr. 16th 2018
- In one of the most brazen attacks on Egypt's Christians, a Muslim man slaughtered a Christian bishopin broad daylight. Security camera footagecaptured a man with a large butcher knife chasing and stabbing Bishop Samaan Shehata—in the head, neck, and torso—in the streets of Cairo on October 12. According to eyewitnesses "the assailant had seen Shehata in his car, forcibly stopped him, ordered him out and then started to stab him in the neck and torso. Shehata fled, and the attacker followed him into the warehouse and finished his attack there with several blows to the head." Then, while standing over his victim, "the assailant used the bishop's blood to form a cross on his forehead." It took 90 minutes for an ambulance to arrive, and "the bishop was alive for half an hour after being struck and could have been saved if the ambulance had arrived timely." Some people acquainted with the murderer said that Ahmed Saeed Ibrahim had recently "begun praying in the street, shouting loudly and calling Christians infidels." As for a motive, one report said, "he had decided to kill any Coptic priest, purchased a dagger, and lay in wait for one to pass by, in a street leading to the local church." His father "is more of a terrorist than his son," added one woman; he "used to stop children on their way back from church and say, 'You are multiplying, may Allah destroy your houses and burn you all. You have filled our neighborhood with filth.'" As in similar cases, Egyptian authorities labeled Ahmed "crazy," prompting one Copt to ask: "Why is it that anyone who kills Christians is crazy? The person who killed two Christians in a train was crazy. We got used to this, and are expecting [the murderer] will soon be released too. We don't want to be unfair to anyone, but Ahmed Saeed is not crazy, he's a religious extremist." A woman waiting for visits from the police said: "We saw a sheikh online saying those who kill Christians should be prosecuted and not sentenced to death, even before the priest's blood had cooled, because those who kill Christians are better than us. But, if a Christian does something, he is executed, his house burned and his family displaced… What did the dead priest do wrong? Christians have always had no rights…We saw a sheikh online saying those who kill Christians should be prosecuted and not sentenced to death, even before the priest's blood had cooled, because those who kill Christians are better than us. But, if a Christian does something, he is executed, his house burned and his family displaced."
- Israeli project; Building of power plant on the bank of the Amazonas in Peru. This bid/project price is $80 million. Power plants are used everywhere. It is a well known technology. The NP (none Palestinians) claim that they have a lot of highly qualified personnel that are unemployed. Why don't they try to get such a project from a neutral state and start moving the economy in Gaza? The reason is that their brain is working the opposite way. Instead of constructing power plants and make money, employ Gazan people, they think how to destroy existing power companies. Not only Israeli. Also their's in Gaza. Because their destruction mania is uncontrolled. So, you unemployed and most educated people in Gaza and in Judea and Samaria-look for proper jobs, that wills suite your education/qualifications, around the globe, and starts building your country instead of sitting yelling and blaming Israel of everything, even the disappearance of the sun at night.
- Israel is building a factory of green nets for agriculture. Most of the workers will be Arabs from the neighboring villages. This will give them some motivation to work and hope to establish their own factories, of any kind. Israel will welcome NP initiatives. We want to see them working and happy. You-NP, try to, please.
- You, NP, could have been in the same economic situation of Israel if you were doing the right steps. Now, let's see the achievements of Israel. In the last 30 years: The population jumped by 100%. Israelis have 400 cars per 1000 citizens. The Israeli national income reached the $358 billion. (Only $35 billion in 1987. Increase of 923% in 30 years). 30 years ago the GDP was $8000. Today it is $41000. (Difference of 413%). In 1987 the of foreign currency reserves were $4 billion. Today it is $112 billion. (Just for comparison: China has $1800 billion). In the 21 century, the Israeli economy grew by 65%. Ranked 2nd in the OECD. This is double the growth of the other 34 OECD states. The ratio of the national debt to the production is (only) 59%. Only Israel and Norway are the ones that their debt shrinks. The women workforce went up by 22% in the last 30 years. Interesting: In 1987 the expenses for security/defense was 17%. Today it is just 4.5%. The American aid was 7%. Last year it was hardly 1%. The total export of Israel, in 1987, was $10 billion (Mostly agriculture high-quality products). Today it is $112 billion. (Increase of 920%). The unemployment in Israel is the lowest in the world-just 3%. The Israeli population is the youngest in the OECD. (30 years compared to 42 in the OECD). The Wolf prize is just next to Noble prize. 19 Israelis were the beneficiaries of Wolf prize. (12 % of the total beneficiaries). Israel is ranked in the 5th honorable place in the registration of patents, worldwide. But, the biggest patent, which is Israel itself, was never registered as such. Israel is ranked in the honorable 11 place of the happiest people in the world as we have a beautiful state and friendly people. Ask the tourists. And more, and more and more such extraordinary/outstanding achievements. Please ask. I will answer every question. Amir: please, you Arabs, try to start doing to advance your states. We the entire of Israelis feel very pity for you. We can't help you if you don't help you. Please do.
- When the 70th Independence day of Israel is approaching (The coming Thursday) there are more and more voices that are calling to finalize the conflict. Many of the Arabs are fed out of their leader's policy to destroy Israel. I am sure that it is just a matter of time till all Arabs will come to this logical conclusion. In the meantime many Arabs join the peace supporter's camp. Among them, there is one called Nail Zohabi. There are more but I mention it as one Knesset Member, carrying the same family name, Zohaby, is one of the most haters of Israel, the state that she lives. She was offered to leave Israel if she does not feel comfortable enough. "NO" was her answer. She likes to agonize herself. There are more like her. But they are not important enough to be quoted and discussed. At any rate, the mood is moving towards peace. The very anti-peace powers are reduced and the pro-peace are multiplying substantially.
- Israel revealed on Friday that an Iranian drone shot down in Israeli airspace in February after launching from an airbase in Syria was carrying explosives. The base was attacked on Monday, allegedly by Israel, in a strike that reportedly targeted Iran’s entire attack drone weapons system — prompting soaring tensions between Israel and Iran. The Iranian drone shot down in February was carrying enough explosives to cause damage, military sources said. Its precise intended target in Israel was not known, they said. The February incident marked an unprecedented direct Iranian attack on Israel. Israel’s acknowledgment of the nature of the drone’s mission “brings the confrontation” between Israel and Iran “into the open” for the first time, Israel’s Channel 10 news noted Friday. Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu used a speech on Holocaust Remembrance Day this week to warn Iran: “Don’t test the resolve of the State of Israel.” Iranian officials, for their part, have been vowing a response to the Monday airstrike, and an adviser to Iran’s supreme leader on Thursday threatened Israel with destruction. The alleged Israeli attack this week on the base from which the drone was despatched is understood to have targeted Iran’s entire drone weapons system at the Syrian base, which was protected by surface-to-air missiles and other defenses, the TV report said. “This was a harsh blow” to the Iranians, it added. “It is clear they will react.” “An analysis of the flight path and operational and intelligence research performed on parts of the Iranian UAV that entered our territory on February 10 shows it carried explosive material and its mission was to carry out a destructive operation,” the Israel Defense Forces revealed Friday. “The drone’s interception by attack helicopters thwarted the attack and the Iranian intention to carry out an operation on our territory,” it added. The drone was tracked from Syria and shot down by IAF Apache helicopters 30 seconds after it crossed into Israeli airspace. The army said that because it tracked the unmanned aerial vehicle throughout its flight, it did not pose any danger while in Israeli airspace. Immediately after shooting down the Iranian drone on February 10, Israel carried out airstrikes against a number of Iranian targets in Syria, including on the T-4 base in central Syria where the Iranian operator of the drone was located. During the aerial raids, an Israeli F-16 was downed by a Syrian anti-aircraft battery, crashing to earth in Israel, prompting further Israeli retaliatory raid against Syria’s anti-aircraft systems. Both the Israeli pilots ejected. The statement from the army Friday came after the airstrike in Syria this week — blamed on Israel by Syria, Iran, and Russia — reportedly killed 14 people, including seven Iranian military advisers, one of whom was a colonel in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps air force. Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Lebanon’s Iranian-armed Hezbollah terror group, said Friday that the alleged Israeli airstrike on the Iranian air base in central Syria was a “historic mistake” that has brought Israel into direct conflict with Tehran.
Please share the post
Post Apr. 15th 2018
- Dr. Julius Golender is used to being asked for help by East Jerusalem’s Red Crescent Hospital, since the medical center lacks a pediatric cardiology ward — his area of expertise. But when he received an urgent call last month, it was clear that “this was a complicated case,” he said. On February 14, a Filipino baby boy, Francis Joseph, was born at the Red Crescent Hospital with a rare and serious heart defect, which threatened to kill him within hours if it went untreated. The baby needed a complicated and risky open-heart surgery known as the Jatene procedure, which the East Jerusalem hospital did not have the necessary facilities to perform but which was possible in Golender’s Hadassah Hospital in the capital’s Ein Kerem neighborhood. Could he help out? The baby was born with a condition known as transposition of the great vessels, or TGV, in which his arteries were not properly connected to his heart and, in his case, the openings to the heart chambers were also malformed. They were so small that they were preventing his blood from being pumped throughout this body. His mother Nina, a 41-year-old foreign worker from the Philippines, wasn’t aware that her baby would be born with this defect and so the delivery room doctors were unprepared when they saw he had breathing problems, a weak pulse, and blue skin color from a lack of oxygen. She gave permission to the hospital to discuss her son’s case, but asked to be identified only by her first name. After speaking with a Dr. Nasser at the Red Crescent Hospital, Golender consulted with his fellow pediatric cardiologists from Hadassah, Dr. Juma Natshe and Dr. Sagi Gavri, who helped him come up with a plan of action. First, they would have to stabilize the baby’s condition by performing a procedure known as a cardiac catheterization, in which a tube would be inserted into Francis Joseph’s malformed heart valve in order to allow oxygen-rich blood to flow from the lungs to the rest of the body. Only then they would be able to move the baby from the Red Crescent Hospital to Hadassah in order to perform the open-heart surgery necessary to correct the transposition of the great vessels. The Jatene procedure is named for its creator, famed Brazilian cardiologist Dr. Adib Jatene, who first performed it successfully in 1975. The three doctors received permission from hospital management and quickly traveled to East Jerusalem, where the hospital had already prepared the delivery room for the emergency catheterization. The doctors explained the nature of the baby’s defect and the procedures required to correct it to his mother, Nina, who was understandably distressed, having just given birth. “I was surprised when suddenly these experts from Hadassah showed up at the Red Crescent Hospital, and in my view it was a miracle,” said Nina. The cardiac catheterization was successful and the baby’s condition started to stabilize, but the doctors needed to wait a day before he could be moved. “We did everything we could possibly do so that it would be possible to perform surgery on the newborn baby in Hadassah and fix the heart defect that he was born with, which had caused this extremely complicated medical condition,” said Sagi, soon after the catheterization. The next day, Francis Joseph was transferred to Hadassah and cardiothoracic surgeon Prof. Eldad Erez began the Jatene procedure, in which he detached the improperly connected arteries and veins and then reattached them in the proper configuration. The successful surgery took a little over five hours, according to the hospital. The baby condition began to stabilize and he was moved to the hospital’s intensive care unit. After the surgery, Erez left the baby’s chest open in order to leave room for any swelling and to make it easier for doctors to have access to his heart in case there was any need for additional operations. This was not the result of any specific complication, but is a standard part of the Jatene procedure. On February 16 — two days after he was born– Francis Joseph’s chest was sewn closed. Erez said the baby’s condition was exceedingly rare. “It’s not something that my team and I encounter on a daily basis, but we had no intention of giving up.” Nina thanked the doctors and the hospital for stepping in and performing the life-saving surgery on her son. “We were undoubtedly very lucky that Hadassah got involved and saved my child and my family,” she said. A few weeks after the surgery, Francis Joseph was released from the hospital and allowed to go home. He returned to the hospital this month. His doctors say he is “in good condition, active and smiley.” Amir: This is one model of cooperation, in this case medical, that the Arabs could have. But, since they look just to give Israel troubles and just because it is dangerous for Israelis to move in the Arab territory-they suffer. How can they overcome this problem and many more-they must make a switch in their mind. This is so simple, but they, the Arabs, prefer to suffer instead of living common lives. Moreover: they could have the required technology, and use it per their needs, if they make peace.
- Still concerning the Holocaust day. This story must be adopted by all Muslims all over the world to see what means co-collaboration between Jews and Muslims that were educated in Israel. Here is the story: Albania was/is a Muslim country. They, the Albanians, like the Azers (Azerbaijan) even like Morocco and Tunisia are moderate people. As for them a human being is a human being no matter its religion. All of us were born, by the same or other God, but we share the same world and breathe the same (polluted) air. The blood of all of us, Muslims, Christians, Jews and all other religions is red. If we are healthier the red color is darker. In case that we have less HGB the blood is diluted as it contains less HGB. This post does not deal with medicine. It deals with humanitarian question. Tomashin is a chain of high schools in the Arab sector in Israel. This school's students gathered to visit Albania in relations with the holocaust day. What is so strange in Albania that the Israeli Muslims had to go all the way there? The answer is that the Albanians rescued Jews, from the Nazis, during the 2nd WW. The story is simple. Like all Jews, the lucky ones, of this story, escaped from Europe to Albania. The Albanians, although they were under extreme pressure from the Nazis, refused to give them the lists of the Jews that lived and escaped to Albania. The Albanian's decision was based on the Albanians code called "Besa". "Besa" is an Albaniancultural precept, usually translated as "faith", that means "to keep the promise" and "word of honor".The concept is synonymous to the Classical Latinword fides, which in Late Ancient and Medieval Latin took on the Christian meaning of "faith, (religious) belief" today extant in Romance languages (and then also loaned into Albanian, as feja), but which originally had an ethical/juridical scope. The Albanian adjective besnik, derived from besa, means "faithful", "trustworthy", ie. one who heeps his word. Besnik for men and Besa for women continue to be very popular names among Albanians. So, the honorable Muslims of Albania, who knew, and still, to honor the lives of the others helped the Jews. This must be remembered and be taken as an example of to express/translate the written in the Quran in good/instructive/positive mood instead of bad one that most of the Muslims do today. Actually, it is the leaders, religious and politics, more than the people. The people follow the leaders blindly. After their return one of the participants, a girl called Ula Haib, 12th grade, said: "It was a great experience to visit Albania, to meet their brave/extraordinary people and to see/learn/understand the story of the Albanian's people who endangered their lives to help/rescue the Jews. The deep discussions of the delicate situation in the WW2 made a switch in my mind and now I see the Holocaust in a completely different way. The interaction between Albanians, Israeli Muslims, and Israeli Jewish students was very shocking for all of us. Now we know where to put the holocaust and we think that we can improve the relations in order to destroy every trial to separate between the people. The principals of the schools were very satisfied and they decided to establish a program to meet there every year and in between to meet in Israel. The "Besa" must be adopted by the Israeli Arabs and by all Muslims worldwide in order to improve the world. If the Muslims will stop fighting among themselves, the wars will be reduced substantially. So help us, God.
- The UN health agency issued an official announcement that the attack in Douma, by the Syrian air force was of chemical weapon. There was a long debate/discussion about it. The Syrians, their supporters claimed that it was not chemicals. But, the facts present a different version. So, now we know, if we didn't know so far, that the Syrian Assad is a declared murderer and there are 2 other nations, like Russia and Iran that assist him against his poor people. Sham on all 3 of you, Russia, Iran, and Syria.
- The World Bank: "Between the years 2008 to 2016 Israel stands at the top of integration of women in work. Israel stands ahead of Germany, Japan, GB and France". So, there is a thing or two to learn from Israel. Just seelearnunderstand Israel.
- Israel bombed and destroyed another attack tunnel from Gaza to Israel. The length of the tunnel was a couple of Km in Gaza and 20 meters in Israel. The new developed Israeli technology detected the tunnel and it was exploded and blocked a couple of Km inside Gaza. This was the 5th tunnel that was destroyed in the last months. The digging time of this tunnel was a couple of years. This is what Hamas is doing with the money and the materials that they get from the donor states. The Hamas, ideology is to destroy Israel not to improve the situation of the poor Gazans. I feel so sorry for the Gazans that they have such a regime that looks at everything from a negative, destroying, point of view. Te Gazans must understand that in order to improve their lives they must change their regime. They must switch from negative style to positive one. As long as they don't do it they will suffer. The only solution is cooperation in Israel to improve their lives.
- In last Friday's riots in Gaza There were not more than 10000 people/Arabs. They suffered casualties that were shot by Israeli IDF snipers. They were shot when they tried to pass the border to enter Israel. The story is that they, after Israel evacuated Gaza to the last inch, now they claim the entirety of Israel as theirs and they will fight for it. It is obvious that Israel disagrees and that will protect its borders and population. Well, if they don't understand it more Gazans will get hurt. We are sorry for it but we have our limits of being polite to the Arabs.
Please read the post and share it.