Post Oct. 18th 2017
1. Question: What s common to Tesco, Barclays, HSBC, Microsoft and Deloit? All of them are opening business in Israel to look for new ideas and programs to improve their businesses worldwide. Such small companies have interests in Israel.
2. But, none of them will open a mouth when Hamas is calling to destroy Israel. The meaning is that their perspective is very short. They look to get the money/business with the Arab countries now instead of looking to the far future. The world is interested in money more than in making peace.
3. Their view is so short and they are eager to make the money immediately that they don't think that if they will fight to establish peace their income, in the long run will be much more as more people will live, consume and the overall income will jump sky high. On the other hand, if the wars, like today, will continue/increase, more people will be killed, substantial destruction so the most of the money will be used for reconstruction the ruins, the less people that will survive will be busy rebuilding themselves and the world economy will suffer. The only one to benefit out of a war will be the people that deal with construction and the manufacturers/suppliers of war materials/means. The rest the world's businesses will suffer for a very long time and too many families will remain partially. Is this the thing that the sensible people are looking for? I do hope that the answer is negative and the rich companies must open vast campaign to remove the threat of war from this world.
4. This could have been done if the UN was an organization that all its view and efforts were targeted to peace. Unfortunately, this is not the situation. The atmosphere of the UN must be changed. The nationality and the religion spirit must be changed to responsibility of everybody to everybody. No matter what are the preliminary differences: color, religion, nationality, richness, education Etc. All of us are the same. This message can be delivered through the worldwide leading business/educational companies. It's their job to improve the world if they want to have business also in the long run.
5. The said in #4 does not necessarily mean vast expenses. The UN must establish a offer for improving the atmosphere in the world, without personal interests, which will be transferred to the worldwide business ruling companies, which will implement it in different, most dangerous places, in the world. It means different organization of the companies and more attention to the points/places that needs more attention. These are the states that are currently in war. Once the fire was extinguished, further steps can be taken to improve the world.
It can be implemented/achieved if there is a common will to come to peace worldwide. I don't know anybody that will give/put his throat to be beheaded. Everybody is anxious about himself and his family. As we all are the family of the human being, we must fight the wars and killing. As such we must press the UN and the large business companies to make one hand for peace.
6. Israel and Israeli companies are already acting to help the others by supplying them with their needs. Water: there are no lives without water. Israel supply all water needs to Gaza, Palestine, Jordan and Israel. By doing it Israel is an example of supportive state that try to coexist with nits neighbors. It should be remind that 2 countries out of the 3 are in war with Israel. But, Israel, as a human state that supports peace can't/not willing to see citizens die due to shortage of water, while the only objection to peace is coming from the leadership of the enemies.
So, Israel is a good example of living peacefully in war, for 70 years, that should be changed to a stabile and long lasting peace.
7. In order to help the Gazan fishermen to improve their income Israel released larger space for fishing. This is, again, Israel's efforts to help the people.
Note: Israel restricted the fishing area as in the past the Gazan's (not necessarily fishermen), used to meet ship in the sea and smuggle arms and ammunition to fight/kill Israelis. This was a preventive step to eliminate kills also in internal fights among the Gazans themselves.
8. Without any connection to the written above but with a very tight connection to the world, it was announced and published in the Magazine "Nature" that Israeli researchers developed a solution that kills all metastatic cells of the different cancers that were tested so far. It should be said that the metastatic cells are very stubborn ones and they caused many death as they can't be removed in an operation and so far there was not a solution to get rid of them.
The base of the new medicine is the new idea that they develop: to exhaust the cells, with 2 ingredients that they revealed that do the job the best. This way, the cells don't have the energy to multiply and they cells die from tiredness. As simple as that, but, so far, no other researcher thought of and none, of course, achieved the results that they did.
9. Just one remark to the Muslims: You can use this medicine if you want to cure of your cancer but then you overrule your leader's instructions. I am sure that you prefer your lives on your leaders nonsense's, so, call them to make peace with Israel and then every Muslim will be using Israeli innovations that save a lot of lives and give better flavors to your lives.
This brings us back to the written in this post all way long.
10. The results of the Israeli efforts to find solutions to prevent/cure cancer are that in Israel there was a reduction of 3.2% of new cancers sickness in the year of 2016. This is a substantial retreat of this terrible thickness.
11. The yesterdays report, Published by the Israeli ministry of Health, marked increase of 4.5% of cancer among the Israeli Arab population. This increase is attributed to the heavy smoking of cigarettes and Nargila, by the Arab sector. It is pity that in state like Israel, that carry the torch of health, the Arabs still keep their bad habits.
12. What is the silliest body in the UN? UNESCO, of course. They sent a letter, signed by Ali Alnasur, Muslim of course, to Israeli companies, warning them that if they don't stop making business with companies in Palestine, their names will be added to the list of Israeli companies to be boycotted. This is another stupid step. What UNESCO will do if the medicine, described in #8, was developed by Israeli Prof in the area which UNESCO marked as Palestine? Will UNESCO boycott it and allow/cause millions of people to die while it can be prevented? Can you understand the absurd/stupidity of your representatives in UNESCO? No, you still don't see the entire if this picture as it has more angels that I didn't write about. It will come.
13. The main point is the Israeli ability to think outside the box and find solutions to problems of the future. For this ability the Muslims want to punish us and the world stand ahead saying nothing.
Please share this post
Post-Oct. 17th 2016
1. The story is as follows: I get many reactions to my posts. Many of them from supporters. Some of the objectors. The funny thing is that the objectors always say that we, Israel, lost the wars against the Arab countries, while we occupy Arab territories. It does not fit each other. The occupier took the land of the other, so, why the Arab countries don't occupy Israeli land??? So, please, Arab writes, be sensible. It will help you and your people as feeding them with lies/most foolish lies does not help them. Maybe it helps you.
2. Yesterday, after Israel destroyed the Surface air missile battery, the Arab Media was very happy to all their audience/spectators that the Syrians shot down an Israeli plane. This is the kind of lie that the Arab press/media always tell their people. The crowd wants to hear that something happened, they will get it. The Arab press does not know what the word "truth" means and they don't know that their ethics force them to inform true facts. They have their private truth which is the lie. This is very interesting life style.
3. The famous Italian author Luigi Pirandello wrote the play "Each one and his truth". Is it possible that there are so many truths that each of the Arab authors/editors/correspondences/newspapers/media write for himself? I doubt. God bless you Muslim liars, by changing your lousy habits.
4. Apartheid and racism in Israel: The name of the Israeli ambassador to Nepal is Ismail Haldee. If you are not familiar with the Arab names, I want to update you that this is an Arab name. so, where is the racism/apartheid in Israel was disappeared? Maybe you, Muslims, can answer this question? Please refer to #2 in order to know what I was writing about.
5. Here is the face of the apartheid, Israeli style: 2 weeks ago an Israeli was murdered in an Arab village. (For some reason Arabs were never murdered in Israeli villages. Please think of). Yesterday an Arab delegation from a near city attended the victim's family. The mayor of the city of the visitors, Ex Knesset member, said the following: "We are neighbors that want to present our condolences to our neighbors. After the murder there were people that blamed in the aim to spread fear and hatred. We knew that it is untrue. But we decided to keep silence. This was the way that you, too, behaved the citizens of the Israeli village". So, please point out the exact apartheid and racism. Do you, Muslims, really think that if the situation was like you describe, daily, the delegation of honorable Israeli Arabs would have come to the victim's home? Nobody forced them to do it. Will it help to change your, Arabs, mind and your blaming of Israel???
6. Will the Arabs make peace with Israel sometimes in the future? No. They put 3 conditions that can't be accepted/approved by Israel and they don't want to change it especially after the agreement between the 2 parties of the Palestinians that was lately signed.
1st: The Haas insist of fighting Israel till the end which means that they will control all of Israel as from the Jordan river, in the east to the sea in the west. This means or kill of all Israeli citizens or the Israelis will live under Muslim rule. Can it be accepted? No.
2nd: The Arab parties did not discuss the future of the relations. Who will take over the rule? Without prompt answer to this ground question the Israeli side will refuse to enter into serious negotiations. The reason is that if one Pal. side agree and the other don't. There will not agreement between the sides and Israel will lose.
7. The Palestinians did not agree/approve, so far, to the road stones of the famous International quartet. They refused to negotiate it at all. As from the Israeli side it looks that they do everything not to enter serious negotiations. It seems that the Hamas resist the direct negotiations as they prepare the war against Israel. They collect and store arms and ammunition in places like hospitals, schools, mosques Etc public institutions.
8. The mark and lights of the Pal. are focused on the efforts of Hamas to prepare the said war. They Hamas, instead of helping their people they dig another Gaza city under the ground.
9. The assumption of Israel is that the Pal. agreement will not exist for a long time as the discussions exclude many basic points that will raise sometime in the future and then what?
10. Israeli archeologists made yet another fascinating discovery in Old City Jerusalem- a Roman theatre built next to the Western Wall. Archeologists from the Israel Antiquity Authority confirmed the discovery of the first Roman public structure ever discovered in Jerusalem on Monday, an ongoing archeological dig still underway. The head of the excavation team, Joe Uziel, explained that the structure dates back around 1,700 years and was built by the Romans beneath the Wilson’s Arch, which is adjacent to the men’s prayer section of the Western Wall. Uziel explained how for months the team was sure they would find a Roman road, only to find a Roman theatre and the first Roman public structure made in Jerusalem discovered to date. He explained, “From a research perspective, this is a sensational find. The discovery was a real surprise. We did not imagine that a window would open for us onto the mystery of Jerusalem’s lost theater. Like much of archeological research, the expectation is that a certain thing will be found. But at the end of the process, other findings, surprising and thought-provoking, are unearthed.” The team explained that the structure, “which is “relatively small structure compared to known Roman theaters, such as at Caesarea, Beit She’an and Beit Guvrin,”and is likely a “odeon”, used for “acoustic performance”. Another theory is that “the structure might have been what is known as a “bouleuterion”, the building where the city council met, in this case, the council of the Roman colony of Aelia Capitolina.” The team will continue its excavation for another 6 months before opening the site to the public. The discovery is one of a few made in the past few months. In August, archeologists in northern Israel reported to possibly have found the Roman city of Julias, the home of Peter, Andrew and Philip. The discovery was made at Beit Habek in the Bethsaida Valley Nature Reserve on the shores of the Sea of Galilee by a group of archeologists from the Institute of Galilean Archeology. Julias was built on Bethsaida by the King Herod Phillipus, son of King Herod the Great. The city was named after Julias Augusta, the mother of Emperor Tiberius. Just a few days later, a 2,000 year-old chalkstone quarry and vessel workshop in the lower Galilee dating to the Roman Period was found. The Israel Antiquities Authority confirmed the discovery on Thursday, the fourth workshop of this kind in Israel to be discovered. Archeologists have been digging and researching the area in Reina after finding a similar workshop in the region. Two of the previously discovered quarries near Jerusalem.
Post- Oct. 16th 2017
1. Controversial answers to the same subject Islam
Musah: We muslim do not want Europeans to become muslim because we are gaining something.But we know is the true religion of the Almighty God that is why.Take a look at the Islamic state in the world all are having budgetary allocation of for Islamic affairs
Khalil: To inform you on the subject, the present regime is Muslim Clerics called Mullas! They terrorise the US & Israel!
Pl don’t mix up Iranians (Zoroastrians) with the present Muslim regime!
The Arabs invaded Persia in 636 AD: we lost the battle with them: Since, then, the aggressive Arabs converted Zoroastrians into Islam & those who did not follow Islam, were massacred in millions!
Millions of Zoroastrians left the Iran & went to Europe but some Zoroastrians came to India and made their homes with permission of kind king called Jadi Rana.
You are most welcome to ask any further questions!
cyrus49: To inform you on the subject, the present regime is Muslim Clerics called Mullas! They terrorise the US & Israel!Pl don’t mix up Iranians (Zoroastrians) with the present Muslim regime! The Arabs invaded Persia in 636 AD: we lost the battle with them: Since, then, the aggressive Arabs converted Zoroastrians into Islam & those who did not follow Islam, were massacred in millions! So, in Iran, since then, Muslims are the rulers, till date! This was just the brief history!
2. Two rockets were fired from the Sinai Peninsula into Israel Sunday night, the IDF confirming the attacks amidst varied media reports. Rockets were fired at the Eshkol region, media reports initially reporting rocket fire from the Gaza Strip. Reports were corrected and the Egyptian military currently investigating the attack. Both rockets landed in open areas in southern Israel with no damages or injuries reported. Islamic Jihad in the Sinai region likely fired the rockets, the group not yet taking responsibility for the attack. The group last fired rockets into Israel on May 23 during President Trump’s visit in Israel. Rocket attacks from Egypt are usually carried out by Islamic Jihad, ISIS or Hamas.
3. Prof. Leonid Edelman, the chairman of the Israeli organization of Dr. was nominated as the president of the Docto0r's Federation worldwide. This was done in spite of the BDS and all such anti Israeli groups tried very hard, with the assistance of anti Israeli doctors to avoid this nomination. This is a very clear trust, of the world's science in the ability and the contribution of Israel to the medicine in the world. Thank you all voters for Prof. Edelman.
4. In connection to this story here ids another one in order to strengthen it and to bring to the world another side of the face of the apartheid in Israel: The headline: "There is nothing like to hear ""Thank you"" in Arabic and Hebrew". This is what Israeli soldier, Arab/Druze said, this sergeant, whose name is not to be published, is a combat medic. He serves in the northern border of Israel in the hospital that assists the injured/sick/attacked Syrian population. This hospital treats also the civil population in more/other/ different areas like supplying of infant and general food, fresh water, medicines and blankets to protect the Syrians of the freezing cold in the winter. This is another/one more face of the Israeli contribution and assistance of Israel to the civilians in Syria. This is to differ from the Syrian behavior to their own people and to Israel. Syria and the other Arab/Muslim countries can/must learn this lesson that the money must be spent to assist poor people instead to harden its condition.
5. Another side of Israel is this one: Triple young, of Japanese origin brothers, joined the Israeli army. The story, in short, was built as following: A young Israeli Ex soldier visited Japan. (This is the place to explain that most of the Israeli youngsters, after they finish their 3 years service, travel overseas for refreshment). He met a Japanese girl. They fell in love and got married after she converted to Judaism. They lived-in Japan. Their 2 children were born in Japan. After couple of years she pressed her husband to immigrate to Israel. Their children serve, now, in the army. "The Japanese are cold people. We visited Japan couple of times We realized that Israel is different than Japan and it is much place better to live in. Israelis are much warmer, friendly and helpful than the Japanese. We like Israel and we see it as our home in spite of our Japanese culture and that our most family live in Japan.
6. If I was Arab I would start the following as following: "Israeli bombs on Syria". As I am honest Israeli I inform truth. Israeli jet fighters destroyed a Syrian land- air missile position after the Syrians sent missiles to Israeli planes that were in a photographing mission in Lebanon. The Syrian battery is located some 50 KM from the Lebanese-Israeli border. It was a pure attack on Israeli property without any provocation and/or contact with Syria and/or Syrians. All Israeli planes returned home safely.
7. The terrorists don't get tired. A 17years old terrorist, citizen of Jenin in Palestine, was caught with a pipe bomb trying to smuggle it to a military court. The bomb was safely treated by the Israeli police.
8. Apartheid in Israel: The salary of an Arab/Muslim doctor, serving one of the health services, is 400000 IS a month. There are no such salaries even in US. This Dr. is running a clinic with 9 doctors and serves 6000 people a month. So, my friends, please indicate where is the apartheid.
9. I didn't see the Arab media covering the barbaric attack in Mogadishu, Somali. To explain the happened/situation there 231 men were killed and 275 wounded by terror Muslim, Al qaida, group. Why the Arab media should publish it while they can tell you that Israeli troops hit a Muslim youngster that tried to stab Israeli soldier? This is the judgment./discretion of the Arabs. They don't care about vast quantity of Muslim blood when it caused by Muslim's attack, but they are very anxious to Muslim blood when it happens following Israeli attempt to prevent a stab of Israelis. Please make your mind concerning it.
10. Alon Dalai is the 1st Israeli who is also the champion of Europe in Nascar for the year of 2017. This is another achievement of the Israeli sport.
Please share this post
Post-Oct. 15th 2017
1. The Jewish lady, Ex educational/culture minister of France, Ms. Audrey Azoulay is the only candidate for the position of the secretary of UNESCO. It's time that somebody, not of the Arab/Muslim sector or its supporters, will make some order in this useless organization. UNESCO is the UN agent for education and culture. As such they should act/do their best to improve the subjects that they were/are/will be responsible for. But instead, under the pressure of the Muslim states, they dealt more to condemn Israel in spite of all the good manners and valuable deeds that Israel has done to the world of culture, technology, education, and its general positive influence on the world. It's time that the world will start thinking positively, not the way of the Quran and what its follower's dictate.
2. In this connection, it is extremely important to remember/analyze who the most extremely religious people are. They are of the poorest and uneducated level, of the lowest point, in the world. This is in general. There are exceptions as well. The most of the supporters of UNESCO's anti-Israeli resolutions were the people that represented undeveloped countries and/or the people that were voting were the most extreme section that was never exposed to the Israeli/Jewish achievements in the history of this world that advanced it substantially.
3. Ms. Azoulay will teach the world what fairness means and how to conduct this important committee in the most efficient way in order to give the low people in the world what they deserve in order to advance them. So, please give hand to this woman in order to repair what the Muslims ruined/broke down.
4. I wonder if the submission of the name of the Jewish candidate to this dishonorable, due to the management of the Arab's supporters, the committee is a result of the American decision to leave UNESCO, including the deletion of the $80 million American contribution/payments to this organization. But, it shows that more states agreed with Israel concerning the awful attitude, of this committee, towards Israel and that they think that it must be changed. This Change means to deal with matters that this committee was established for, not to deal with instantly/constantly condemnation of Israel following Muslim's/Arab's lies and their oriental imagination. It was like that the only purpose of this committee was dealing solely with Israel and Israeli/Arab disputes. Now, let's hope, it will change. All past condemnations of Israel will be reversed as well as the silly resolutions like the Muslim sovereignty in the Jewish holy places in Jerusalem. It must be reminded that the stupid resolution of this committee that the "Zionism is racism" was reversed and deleted after many years of substantial efforts. This resolution was the 1st sign that the UNESCO is working to ruin good things that are already established and working in the world instead of constructing the needed to be repaired.
5. Young Israeli Arabs, 16-18 years old, of 2 separate Israeli groups/schools, were fighting, between them, and ruing hotel in Cyprus. I hope that after the nomination of the lady in #1 she will instruct the world that education is the No. 1 subject that should take place. Education does not mean 1+1. It means not to fight, not to kill, not to stone, to live in peace and that the most important value is the good relations between people which means to honor each other even if they dislike each other's behavior. Everything must be discussed and solved around the table by/through negotiations. The 1.5 billion Islamists must learn it first.
6. Well, the written in the previous # is like pushing of big rock up a hill, by hands not tractors and any other specific equipment. But, if we don't do it and the world continue the way it is presently moving in the catastrophe is very close and the recover out of it, if possible at all, will take very long time and will be very costly. The preventive steps are much easier, faster, and cheaper and will help everybody and will teach the people that there are more/better ways, to solve problems than wars. If the money that is currently used to develop destruction means will be converted to more constructive ways, no doubt that it will help the people that really deserve it.
7. Hamas and Fatah, the 2 separate/hostile because of Palestinian internal disputes, came to a mutual agreement, following very heavy Egyptian pressure, that as from now they will rejoin. It is very good from their point of view as now they will have one command/headquarter that will lead their fight against Israel. They want to surrender Israel. They want, also, to get the entire of the world, converted to Islam or live under Islam's rule.
8. Concerning Israel, the problem is that the Arabs don't want to see Jews anywhere around. The minimal request of Israel to get the Arab's recognition, to stop the terror and to honor all agreements that were signed, in the past, with Arab/ Palestinians leaders, was rejected by the Palestinians. So, where is the Palestinian readiness to make peace?
9. Israel is rowing towards peace. Israel wants peace but not in the Arab's conditions. Israel will never get disarmed and leave its security in Arabs/Muslim hands. So, Israel is adopting the resolution/recommendations of the international Quartet. Once the Palestinians adopt it, as well, the way to peace is opened. But, unfortunately they don't.
10. Israel is ready to go that far: to lift the total siege from Gaza if the Gazans agree to demilitarization of the Gaza strip. Did they agree? Never. They want to get more armed in order to fight/destroy/kill Israel. This we can't allow and we will never agree.
11. I am not the one to compliment my lovely state. Israel is known/recognized, very well, in the world as a unique state. Israel is a very good place to live in. Ask the Israeli Arab representatives in the Knesset. They blame Israel, but when they were offered they refuse to leave Israel. Ask the Palestinians. If they are brave enough and not afraid of their Muslim brothers they will tell you that Israel is the best place to live in. So, based on these assumptions/facts a delegation of goodwill consist of 6 Arabs, Muslims, and Christians, including one that was in the past very much criticizing Israel, all aged 20+ is going to lecture in USA universities about their lives/experience in Israel. They have just good words to say about Israel. Israel did not keep it secretly. Once the BDS heard it – the goodwill delegation's members started to get threatens from Muslim sources. In spite of this threatens they will go and fulfill their most important national jobs as these are their beliefs. I told you this story as the matter the fact is that all Arabs can be happy/satisfy with/from their lives in Israel, but they are not willing as they are brainwashed by the Islam and its messengers. If you want to know the truth you have to come here and to talk to the Arabs. They will tell you, in a closed room, the truth of their lives in Israel. So, don't believe the greased Arab propaganda. The truth is completely different.
12. Here is a fact of the said in the previous #. John Waters is the No. 1 pro BDS activist in the world. He is doing everything to convince his friends, the musicians, not to perform in Israel. We, Israel, don't hate him (not loving him as well). 2 of his most well known paints, the "Shout" and the "Pig" were bought by 2 Israeli businessmen in an auction in USA. The automatic result is that if the famous singer want to see again his paints then he will have to buy them back or behave against his conscious and come to Israel, the state that he most hate and the that he dedicated his life to ruin. Well, Mr. Waters the hater, it is up to you. Maybe after your visit to Israel you will become a good, best promoter of the true Israel like the detailed in #11?
13. It is not that complicated/hard to export goods and services for the value of $100 billion a year. Israel (8.5 million citizens) will do it this year and here is the formula: The IDF submit applications/specifications to develop sophisticated means for his fight against the Arabs, to the ministry of defense. The Israeli industry is mobilized to produce it. Some of the equipment needs R&D some just to be produced. This activity operates the specific industry. The industry export, some of the equipment that was developed for the IDF. The IDF gets from the industry royalties,income for expenses, for the means that were developed for/by the army. The royalties, to IDF, that were returned in the last year was 18.5 billion I.S. ($5 billion). This is 15% of the total export of the equipment that was developed for the IDF following its specs. So, the income only for defensive equipment (not all of it) was $33 billion. The balance to $100 billion was services and Hi Tec + some Low Tec items (like wings for the F-35 jet).
14. Among the developers there are also Arabs. Some of them are the best of the best engineers. They, of course, like Israel and therefore they contribute their abilities/knowhow. (For nice salaries). There are Doctors and professors. My question is why, if there are such talented Arabs in Israel that bloom in the Israeli industry, they don't bloom in the Arab/Muslim industry/states? The only answer, to me, is the education and learning. Some of the Arab states have money (that they use for productive less aims). They must use it to advance their families/states/people. They must educate their people that studying is the key for every success. They must get a projects, establish R&D centers, build laboratories, make public relations, establish universities, grow up engineers/scientists, get orders. Produce quality products. Sell for full price Etc. Like any other business. Once they caught this idea their attitude to more wealthy lives, in the Arab countries, will change. They will create/have vast jobs, build nice homes, travel in the world, establi9sh better education than only the Quran, and leave the religion or stay with it. But their heads will be busy in the productive side of lives instead of destructive. I hope that you Arabs, that read these lines will not reject it like utopia, as it is not.
15. More good results that it may bring to you, Arabs, are the following: The Chinese PM granted the Israeli Amir (not me) Gal for promoting/improving the relations between Israel and china as well as "Establishing, developing and promoting China in more states". Amir was granted with the highest rank of China which is called "The national friendship". It is parallel to "The American medal of liberty". Why can’t you Arabs, do the same? Because you, the Arabs, always think how to make bad instead of good.
16. And one more offer for you, the Arabs: why can't "Ali Baba" the famous Chinese internet selling company open a R&D center in one of the Arab countries instead of in Israel for $100 million? I don't have the answer, but I know that this company is just one of hundreds that open(ed) R&D centers in Israel. Please think of!!!
17. Who found out that Russian Hackers hacked American internet accounts? Israel. Why only Israel? This is a key question that its answer is obvious: The Israeli technology detects/identify, immediately, such cases.
So, please share this knowledgeable post with your friends and you, Arabs, please make your conclusions/mind.
In real friendship
Post-Oct. 13th 2017
1. 1st story that you never knew about the contribution of the Jews to the development of the world. I am certain, as well as you, that if Nobel Prize was established in this time Mr. Columbus would have been added as one more name to the long list of Jewish beneficiaries.
Everybody knows the story of Columbus, right? He was an Italian explorer from Genoa who set sail in 1492 to enrich the Spanish monarchs with gold and spices from the orient. Not quite.
For too long, scholars have ignored Columbus' grand passion: the quest to liberate Jerusalem from the Muslims. During Columbus' lifetime, Jews became the target of fanatical religious persecution. On March 31, 1492, King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella proclaimed that all Jews were to be expelled from Spain. The edict especially targeted the 800,000 Jews who had never converted and gave them four months to pack up and get out.
The Jews who were forced to renounce Judaism and embrace Catholicism were known as "Conversos," or converts. There were also those who feigned conversion, practicing Catholicism outwardly while covertly practicing Judaism, the so-called "Marranos," or swine. Tens of thousands of Marranos were tortured by the Spanish Inquisition. They were pressured to offer names of friends and family members, who were ultimately paraded in front of crowds, tied to stakes and burned alive. Their land and personal possessions were then divvied up by the church and crown. Recently, a number of Spanish scholars, such as Jose Erugo, Celso Garcia de la Riega, Otero Sanchez and Nicholas Dias Perez, have concluded that Columbus was a Marrano, whose survival depended upon the suppression of all evidence of his Jewish background in face of the brutal, systematic ethnic cleansing. Columbus, who was known in Spain as Cristóbal Colón and didn't speak Italian, signed his last will and testament on May 19, 1506, and made five curious — and revealing — provisions. Two of his wishes — tithe one-tenth of his income to the poor and provide an anonymous dowry for poor girls — are part of Jewish customs. He also decreed to give money to a Jew who lived at the entrance of the Lisbon Jewish Quarter. On those documents, Columbus used a triangular signature of dots and letters that resembled inscriptions found on gravestones of Jewish cemeteries in Spain. He ordered his heirs to use the signature in perpetuity. According to British historian Cecil Roth's "The History of the Marranos," the anagram was a cryptic substitute for the Kaddish, a prayer recited in the synagogue by mourners after the death of a close relative. Thus, Columbus' subterfuge allowed his sons to say Kaddish for their crypto-Jewish father when he died. Finally, Columbus left money to support the crusade he hoped his successors would take up to liberate the Holy Land. Estelle Irizarry, a linguistics professor at Georgetown University, has analyzed the language and syntax of hundreds of handwritten letters, diaries and documents of Columbus and concluded that the explorer's primary written and spoken language was Castilian Spanish. Irizarry explains that 15th-century Castilian Spanish was the "Yiddish" of Spanish Jewry, known as "Ladino." At the top left-hand corner of all but one of the 13 letters written by Columbus to his son Diego contained the handwritten Hebrew letters bet-hei, meaning b'ezrat Hashem (with God's help). Observant Jews have for centuries customarily added this blessing to their letters. No letters to outsiders bear this mark, and the one letter to Diego in which this was omitted was one meant for King Ferdinand. In Simon Weisenthal's book, "Sails of Hope," he argues that Columbus' voyage was motivated by a desire to find a safe haven for the Jews in light of their expulsion from Spain. Likewise, Carol Delaney, a cultural anthropologist at Stanford University, concludes that Columbus was a deeply religious man whose purpose was to sail to Asia to obtain gold in order to finance a crusade to take back Jerusalem and rebuild the Jews' holy Temple.
In Columbus' day, Jews widely believed that Jerusalem had to be liberated and the Temple rebuilt for the Messiah to come. Scholars point to the date on which Columbus set sail as further evidence of his true motives. He was originally going to sail on August 2, 1492, a day that happened to coincide with the Jewish holiday of Tisha B'Av, marking the destruction of the First and Second Holy Temples of Jerusalem. Columbus postponed this original sail date by one day to avoid embarking on the holiday, which would have been considered by Jews to be an unlucky day to set sail. (Coincidentally or significantly, the day he set forth was the very day that Jews were, by law, given the choice of converting, leaving Spain, or being killed Columbus' voyage was not, as is commonly believed, funded by the deep pockets of Queen Isabella, but rather by two Jewish Conversos and another prominent Jew. Louis de Santangel and Gabriel Sanchez advanced an interest-free loan of 17,000 ducats from their own pockets to help pay for the voyage, as did Don Isaac Abrabanel, a rabbi and Jewish statesman. Indeed, the first two letters Columbus sent back from his journey were not to Ferdinand and Isabella, but to Santangel and Sanchez, thanking them for their support and telling them what he had found. The evidence seem to bear out a far more complicated picture of the man for whom our nation now celebrates a national holiday and has named its capital. As we witness bloodshed the world over in the name of religious freedom, it is valuable to take another look at the man who sailed the seas in search of such freedoms — landing in a place that would eventually come to hold such an ideal at its very core.
2nd story about Jewish scientist that was granted with the Nobel prize:2. 2nd A Jewish American neuroscientist who this week won the Nobel Prize for Medicine has said Western society suffers from a permanent case of sleep deprivation. “It’s been overlooked for a long time as a real public health problem,” Michael Rosbash of Brandeis University told the Guardian, days after being awarded the prize along with two other Americans for their research into the genes that control the body’s circadian rhythms. “All of Western society is a little bit sleep deprived and, when I say a little bit, I mean chronically.” Researchers believe modern, electrically-lit life has profound effects on our bodies, as artificial lighting, shift work and frequent travel between time zones wrecks havoc on our systems’ programming. Rosbash, 74, along with Jeffrey Hall of the University of Maine and Michael Young of Rockefeller University in New York, used fruit flies to isolate a gene that controls the rhythm of a living organism’s daily life. The biological inner clocks regulate functions such as sleep, behavior, hormone levels and body temperature .
“Virtually everything in our body, from the secretion of hormones, to the preparation of digestive enzymes in the gut, to changes in blood pressure, are influenced in major ways by knowing what time of day these things will be needed,” Clifford Saper, professor of neuroscience at Harvard Medical School, explained to the newspaper.
Scientists believe disruptions to these inner clocks can be major contributors to the development of diabetes, heart disease, dementia and cancer. Rosbash came to Brandeis in 1974 and is the Peter Gruber Endowed Chair in Neuroscience and professor of biology at the Jewish-founded nonsectarian school. His parents were immigrants who fled Germany in 1938. His father was a cantor at Temple Ohabei Shalom, a Reform synagogue in Brookline, Massachusetts, not far from the Brandeis campus.
3. In order to balance this unbalanced/hard/true post here is a pro Muslim story that has nothing to do with honorable prizes beneficiaries. I am not sure if/how much the Vikings will like/love/appreciate/honor it. A sensational discovery by researchers from Uppsala University threatens to add new fuel to the fire of the discourse about multiculturalism as what has previously been considered typical Viking Age patterns in silver have now proven to be geometric Muslim characters representing “Allah” and “Ali.” While working to recreate textile patterns for an exhibition at the Museum of Enköping in Sweden, the researchers from Uppsala University discovered that the woven bands actually contained ancient Arabic script. Kufic characters primarily known from burial monuments and mausoleums in Central Asia have been found in the burial costumes of Viking Age chamber graves in sites such as Birka and well as boat graves around Old Uppsala, both of which rank among the focal points of the Viking culture. In the past, historians, archaeologists and other researchers have often crossed swords with each other trying to produce a more varied and nuanced picture of the people that formed Viking culture in Scandinavia. After the word Allah was found depicted in mirror image on a burial cloth, the debate on the ways and habits of the Vikings was immediately re-kindled. Muslims use the word “Allah” for God, while “Ali” is the name of Prophet Muhammad’s cousin and son-in-law. “Presumably, Viking Age burial customs were influenced by Islam and the idea of an eternal life in Paradise after death,” Annika Larsson, a researcher in textile archaeology at the Department of Archaeology and Ancient History at Uppsala University, told the Swedish science portal Forskning. “Grave goods such as beautiful clothing, finely sewn in exotic fabrics, hardly reflect the deceased’s everyday life, just as little as the formal attire of our era reflects our own daily lives. The rich material of grave goods should rather be seen as tangible expressions of underlying values,” she ventured. Previously, Annika Larsson emphasized the widespread occurrence of Eastern silk in Scandinavia’s Viking Age graves. In the key Early Iron Age site of Old Uppsala, for instance, findings of silk in the clothing of those buried are more prevalent than findings of wool and linen. Larsson referred to Islam’s central religious text, the Quran, where it is written that inhabitants of Paradise will wear garments of silk, venturing that it may explain the widespread occurrence of silk among Vikings. According to Larsson, the mirrored Kufic letters may have been an attempt to write prayers in a way allowing the Arabic characters to be read from left to right, which was more habitual to the Northerners.
Amir: t looks like, as from this research, that the Vikings were Muslims, I would like very much to see how the Muslims call Unesco to declare that Scandinavia/Sweden is/was/have been under Muslim rule and therefore it belongs to them, like they did with Jerusalem and which countries will support such an unbalanced/stupid/silly decision.
4. Here are the results of the anti Israeli vote: The following nations voted yes: Algeria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chad, China, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Iran, Lebanon, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Russia, Senegal, South Africa, Sudan and Vietnam. Six countries voted no: Estonia, Germany, Lithuania, Netherlands, United Kingdom and United States. These were the abstentions: Albania, Argentina, Cameroon, El Salvador, France, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Haiti, India, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kenya, Nepal, Paraguay, Saint Vincent and Nevis, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda and Ukraine. (Serbia and Turkmenistan were absent from the vote, presumably deliberately to avoid the issue entirely. Sweden never read/heard/has no clue about the Israeli sovereignty on Jerusalem since it was established. Nobody in Sweden ever read the bible. They are extremely educated against Israel. Well, I want to see their behavior/reaction when the Arabs submit their claim to Unesco to recognize Stockholm as the capital of DAesh. It can be a very intellectual issue.
This is the today's post that leaves a very large room for thoughts/comparison between the Jews and their contribution to this world and the Arabs.
Post-Oct. 11th 2017
1. "As Gaza marks three years since the Israeli assault that devastated the Strip and left more than 2,200 Palestinians killed, the psychological effects of the violence linger on. Children were among the most affected groups; in the 51-day onslaught, the Israeli army killed 500 children. The bombing campaign, which started in July and ended in late August 2014, caused outrage and spurred international protests as images of dead children flooded social media. The United Nations estimates that, currently, more than 300,000 children are in need of psychosocial support. Three years after the war, Al Jazeera speaks to the families of three children who were psychologically affected after surviving attacks or by the death of their siblings, relatives and friends.
Amir Ibrahim Al Reqeb, 9, Khan Younis Facts During 51-day Israeli offensive on Gaza, Israeli occupation killed more than 2,260 citizens, including 500 children. Israeli occupation wounded more than 11,000 Palestinians during the offensive at least one-third of them were children. UN: 300,000 children in Gaza are in need of psychosocial support after 51-day Israeli offensive. Every time Amir hears the sound of Israeli warplanes buzzing in the sky, or the sound of thunder in winter, or a loud bang, he rushes to his parents for protection. Last July, on the first night of Eid al-Fitr, an Israeli attack hit near Amir’s home in the town of Bani Suhaila, in Khan Younis, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip. His uncle and two of his neighbors were killed in the attack. Thirty-seven others were injured, including Amir. First responders could not find Amir easily – they thought he was dead, but later found his body about 100 meters away, covered in sand. “Amir suffered an injury to his skull and broken bones in his jaw,” his mother, Ibtisam, recalls. She then pointed to the shrapnel that injured Amir in different parts of his body, particularly his eye and his lungs. “He lost one of his eyes,” she continued in a muffled voice. Since the war, Amir has become a permanent visitor to hospitals. He endured a series of surgeries in both Israel and the West Bank and spent six months in the ICU, which forced him to leave school. Ibtisam, 38, devoted her life to Amir. She left her newborn baby, who was born on the same day that Amir was injured – July 27, 2014, to be with Amir, who was transferred to a hospital in Israel three days after he was injured. Though Amir has steadily recovered from his wounds, the psychological impact of the war has continued to haunt him. He awakes throughout the night, saying he had a nightmare, and can only sleep when his parents are by his side. “He takes his pillow and follows me. He puts his pillow on my lap and sleeps. If he wakes and does not find me or his father next to him, he begins to cry, searching for us.” Zahia al-Qarra, a psychologist at the Gaza Community Mental Health Programme, says the many lingering effects of the war “continue to arouse memories, everpresent within the imagination of the children”. “The end of the war does not mean that children are safe,” she told Al Jazeera. The permanent electricity cuts, and the continuous hovering of Israeli planes, the media and constant talk about a potential imminent war, Qarra explains, lower the morale of children and cause them to be continuously haunted by the trauma.
Muntaser Bakr, 14, Gaza City Muntaser Bakr sits in the TV room watching the kids’ channel, Spacetoon, on what the limited hours of electricity permit him. The picture of his brother, Zakaria, hangs high behind him, along with the pictures of his nephew and two of his cousins. At 11, Muntaser witnessed one of the most horrific scenes a minor can come across. In one of the most controversial Israeli attacks during the war, Muntaser and seven of his relatives and friends, mostly minors, became the targets of Israeli missiles, while they were playing football on the beach. Muntaser and three other children from his extended family managed to escape wounded, but four others, including his brother, were killed in the attack. Three days after the tragedy, Muntaser awoke from a coma and started shouting: “They’re all dead! I killed them, I killed them.” He clung to his mother with both hands, before she said: “You did not kill anyone.” Ever since, Muntaser has suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). His days at school have become a distant dream. “He used to sit with his brother, and they would go to school together, play together,” his mother said, crying. Before the war, Muntaser spent most of his time on the beach. But after the war, he stopped going. His mother, Sharifa, says: “The first time he went back to the beach after the tragedy, he spent a long time looking at the sea, and then started crying. He doesn’t go back any more.” Muntaser regularly suffers from hallucinations and often murmurs unintelligible words. He also suffers from spasms about three to four times a week. “It happens unexpectedly. He starts screaming and then experiences a spasm, lose consciousness, his eyes roll back, and he starts clenching his jaw. He does not calm down until we take him to a hospital to get an injection”. Doctor Samy Owaida, a psychiatry consultant for children and adolescents, explains that symptoms of psychological trauma manifest themselves in children in a various number of ways. “The physical can manifest itself through headaches, pain in the abdomen and joints, as well as the illusion of weakness, without any real organic causes,” he told Al Jazeera. “Behavioural symptoms include becoming introverted or aggressive. They can also cause feelings of insecurity, anxiety, fear and pessimism. Instead of thinking about things that are in line with their innocence and childhood, they start to fear the possibility of another trauma. On the cognitive level, they can start to perform really poorly in school and become distracted.” Since the tragedy, Muntaser has only been back at school once. He fought with one of his colleagues and hit him with a chair, causing his parents to take him out of school.
Malak Abu Jamous, 9, Khan Younis Malak sits quietly drawing in the Future Home Association in the Khoza’a neighbourhood. She has drawn a variety of things in the past: a plane bombing, a child dying, a demolished house. This time she’s drawing a house with an old man standing next to it, “This is my grandfather, Salman, and this is me,” she says. According to a study titled, Psychological Indicators of Drawings by Palestinian Children After the Gaza War, by Dr Jamil Tahrawi and Dr Sanaa Abou-Dagga, both professors of psychological health at the Islamic University of Gaza, 82.3 percent of children surveyed have drawn images related to war. These include: fighter planes, destroyed homes and mosques, Israeli rockets and missiles, dead Palestinians, various military vehicles, and fighters. The drawings showed fear, terror, and sadness over those killed and wounded. When the Israeli army entered the Khoza’a region – which lies to the east of the city of Khan Younis on the eastern border between the Gaza Strip and Israel – over land, they separated the men from the women and children, Malak’s mother, Ahlam, recalls.
Ahlam, 33, describes the scenes they witnessed: “We saw dead donkeys and sheep. We saw martyrs with their bodies thrown on the ground, we saw a girl in a wheelchair, her body was on the ground.” “My daughter would cry and scream whenever she saw such things.” Malak used to spend most of her time with her grandfather, Salman, who was killed in the war on Gaza. She remembers him as a kind man: “He was the one who gave me my allowance.” Now, when Malak misses her grandfather, she talks to a photo of him. “The question that she asks me the most is: ‘Will my grandfather come back? When will he come back?'” to which Ahlam responds: “No, he has gone to heaven.” But the answer does not satisfy Malak, who then poses the same question to her father. He answers her indirectly: “Do people who have died returned?” to which Malak responds: “Yes, my grandfather will return.” Ahlam says that Malak used to be a strong, confident little girl, but has since become introverted and reluctant to interact with others. She suffers from symptoms of PTSD such as headaches, incontinence, and nervous outbursts. She does unusual things that are hard to comprehend, her mother explains. “One time, she took the kerosene that I had gotten for cooking and spilled it on the bathroom floor.” When Ahlam asked for an explanation for what she was doing, Malak didn’t answer. “A few days ago, she woke up at night shouting ‘Get away from me!'” “Wars and their aftermath bring up an important question that children have limited capacity to understand. So this question gets at the identity of the child,” says Qarra. “They ask, ‘Why was I targeted when I really haven’t hurt anyone?'”
Thank you, the pro-Palestinian blog "The ugly truth" for giving me the opportunity to correct your mistakes/lies concerning the situation and the reasons for this situation. The reason for the war that caused all these troubles/problems was that the Hamas was launching, daily, missiles/ rockets from Gaza into Israeli and Israeli citizens. This must be said as if it would not happen the war would have never started. So, please guys, be accurate in your info and start it from the beginning. The Gazans were the ones that started this war. The result of the big damage, ruining of house/homes was because the launching of the missiles was from populated areas like hospitals, schools, mosques, public buildings. These were the human shield of the Hamas fighters. Since then Gaza's regime, the Hamas, keeps the ci8tizens on "hold" and no reconstruction was started/made although the Arab countries promised their contribution, moneywise, for the construction. The matter the fact is that as for the present time, 2 days ago, the Gazans launched a rocket into Israel. Well, if we take all of it into consideration and analyze it we can see, very clearly, that the Hamas is responsible for all the hardships that the innocent citizens of Gaza are going through. We, Israel, know very well, that wars influence children very negatively. We are not looking for wars. We want to stop it. But every time we talk about peace the Palestinian side gets cold feet and walk away. We, Israel, are aware of the damage to the children's soul but we can't admit having our children suffering because of the Arab's misunderstanding and it's constant policy/will/aim to demolish Israel. This must be understood by everybody that supports the Arabs and by all mankind. It should be understood that Israel is highly recommended not to open the next war as the Israeli power is much more than it was in the last war and we know that in the next war we will be attacked from all sides, North, South and East. Therefore Israel will use different means and will not be that delicate to the Arabs as we were in the previous wars. The sufferers will be the children as well as the other people, by both sides, Israel, and the Arabs. There is no reason to carry on this way as all disputes must be solved verbally, by negotiations as there are no disputes that can be solved only by wars and not talks.
2. In the meantime, in parallel, and although the Arabs conflict Israel shows its democracy. The "Pais" is the operator of the Lottery in Israel. They invest their profits in public projects. They build many public halls for people's meeting. One of them was built is an Arab city called Um El Fahem. The Imam of this city is opposing Israel. He spreads his hatred/poison in his mosque. He was sentenced and jailed a couple of time for his doings. Now, this man, using the democracy of Israel, he took his last hatred meeting in the "Pais" hall. This hall was built for the wealth of the city's citizens, not for hatred against the state that built it. Some of you will say that the Israelis are naïve, some will go further and call it stupidity, but the democratic law must be kept although some people use it for incitement against Israel. There will come a day that he will be punished. In the meantime, we live according to our beliefs.
3. Israeli terror expert: "The increase of girls and women in terror must worry all of us" The women were created to bring new lives and maintain it. They can do it with/without a man. Man can't do it without a woman. The fact that women deal with terror and kill people is very dangerous as it changes the laws of Mother Nature and encourage for killing. It changes the women's mentality. Therefore it is that dangerous.
4. In a very sharp comparison to the written above: 10000 articles were submitted to a article writing contest. 300 got the commendations. 8 writers, out of the 300 were Israelis. This is one of the big differences between Israel and the Arab countries.
Have happy Simhat Tora holiday
Please share this post as well as all others.
Post-Oct. 10th 2017
1. Here is the lyric that was written by a Jewish woman. The people of America live in its light. These are the only words that are written on the statue of liberty in the USA. Please read it with all its depth that includes the Jewish spirit.
The New Colossus
BY EMMA LAZARUS
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame With conquering limbs astride from land to land; Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame. “Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
2. An Israeli Knesset (Parliament) member, whose name is Amir, like mine, was invited and attended the meeting of the parliaments of the Mediterranean Sea states of the world trade commission that took place in Morocco. It is obvious that most of the attendees were Muslims/Arabs. One of them, that represents a small, very anti-Israeli group, shouted and blamed the Israeli representative as the murderer of innocent people and children. The chairman of the meeting asked to stop this attack on a legitimate conference member. Following this request, many other members joined him and asked the shouter to stop his brutal attack or they will leave the conference hall. The interesting point is that among the supporters of Israel there were many Arab countries among them was the Palestinian delegation. This shows you that some Arab countries are not that happy and don't support the Palestinians in their fight with Israel. They know that Israel is contributing to them, under the radar, a lot of assistance. They appreciate this assistance and they know that their economic condition was very much improved due to Israeli technology.
3. Hamas and its allied can't sleep if they don't see blood/create troubles. In order to fulfill their dark feelings, they launched a missile into Israel when all Israelis were celebrating the "Sukot" holiday. The Israeli response was a tank fire that destroyed a Hamas army position. Please pay attention that it was after Israel was attacked and the tank fire came as a response to Muslim attack. It should be understood, by the Palestinians that every attack of them will be responded in a way that it will be very unpleasantly to them/they will not enjoy.
4. Apartheid in Israel: the Arabs blame Israel for apartheid. This is the answer: An Arab Druze was nominated to the high position of the manager of the 2nd TV net, which is a Gov. Position. How many Druze citizens have been nominated to the high position in the Arab world? I wonder if one. So, what is your conclusion: which is the apartheid country: Israel or the Arabs? No, you don't have to answer. It is obvious that the Arab countries reject the Druze while Israel adopts them very warmly.
5. Italy or Israel? This is the question, at least for the twin girls. The story is as following: their grandmother, now 92, emigrated from Uzbekistan. In the 1948 Israel-Arab war she served as a nurse in the battle. Her daughter met an Italian charming man and followed him to Italy. They have twin girls. The girls used to visit their Israeli grandmother every 2 years. Now they are adults and they decided to leave Italy and to immigrate to Israel to serve their people, to serve in the IDF and to settle in Israel. This is the kind of education that Israelis get. They don't go to conquer other's lands, like the Muslim immigration to Europe and other parts of the world.
6. Israel is occupying Palestine not because of its will. Israel is occupying it due to its need to keep the security of Israel as the Arabs declared their aim is to destroy Israel. The occupation is one of the ways to maintain the Israeli's security. These are the facts. Whatever different info and theories that you get are untrue.
7. The event of killing 58 people (Hopefully no more will die from their wounds) and 500 wounded, caught me when I was overseas so I could not react to it. The point that I would like to discuss is the common question after such events that unfortunately are spread like flowers in the fields after the first rain: was the murderer or not a Muslim? This is due to the vast number of murders, by Muslims, that took place around the globe, in the last years. The Muslims supporters were anxious about the nationality/religion of the murderer. The minute that the people knew that the murderer is not from an Arab country they started to breathe normally. According to them, the Muslims can't, in this case, be blamed for this murder. But the same people are most probably, close to the Muslim's spirit. They will not condemn the Islam/Murderer in case that it was done by a Muslim. They have a very good reason to behave this way. If they would do it they must condemn all their lives. Just sit and condemn. The reason is that there are vast murders, among the Muslisupportsselves, going in the world. In the last years there were 1000-2000 murders, monthly, by different Jihad groups. Nobody is interested in figures as it happens in far states that nobody cares about people's lives. Just take as an example the murders in Nigeria, Somali, Afghanistan, Pakistan and such that are not in the project's light. The people are killed in vast quantities, but in different/separate events. The most important thing is that all victims are Muslims that were killed by Muslims. Is it right/allowed/should be accepted as the god strike? No, never. The Murderers should be brought to court. But they don't. So, the style of living that every conflict can/must be settled by killing/murder became the common/easy/fast way to settle problems/conflicts. The Quran that supports/recommend/order it is one of the reasons for the adoption of this way of solving disputes in/by the Muslim world. In order to be fair it should be mentioned that the crusaders, too, used to kill many innocent people, but they at least stopped it when they realized the results. With the Islam such a major change is not seen, so far, that it will be adopted and implemented. The question that should be asked is why they, the Muslims, don't learn from the Christian's mistakes. The answer is that they, the Muslims, are not that clever to do it like the famous say: "Clever people learn from other's mistakes". The following is a quotation of a say by a brave Muslim, Abd Al Rahman Al Rashid, who was an author of a famous newspaper. He said the following: "Not all Muslims are terrorists but most of the terror attacks/events are created/implemented by Muslims". Why is that? The education and the Islam are the reasons.
8. He, Rashid, and people like him, although they are Muslims, they know the effect of the Islam wherever there are Muslims. They know that everywhere that the Islam hits his roots the troubles are on the way. The radical Islam, whether it was in the East or in the West will lift up his brutal head and will hit. When I say will hit, it means that women too will suffer from the dark laws of the Quran as explained by the radicals. So, to summarize this part I would say that so far the Arabs stay far behind the other world's religions because of the written in the Quran and because the Muslims don't want to step into the
9. One of the reasons for this situation is the vast money that is flowing from the rich Arab countries, S. Arabian's and Qatar's petrodollars, to the West. This money feeds the terror, the radical Islam, radical imams, mosques and the spirit of the Islam as well as the Sharia laws. As long as the world will not eliminate/stop the money flowing of this money with the oil, the situation will stand still. This is another bad thing. The people don't know and don't want to know how to use their richness and to convert it to improve the poor people's lives instead of using it for destruction.
10. In a very sharp contrary we see Israel the solid state. Israel is forced to waste/invest vast money to carry its army. Otherwise we will be demolished by the Arabs. But although all these expenses we live in a most advanced social society. Just one examples is how a Israeli, Jewish, young girl conquer the world's top entertainment TV show. The name of the Girl is Gal Gadot. She was staring in the last "Wonder Woman" movie. 2 Days ago she took the lead in the "Saturday late night" show. I was at that time in my flight back home so I missed it. But the media, not necessarily the Israeli, gave the lady the full respect for her appearance. She, this I read, was starting better than more experienced stars. Well this is the result of good education and good manners that she received in Israel. But her staring does not mean that she is, basically, different than all of us. All people in the world are equal. The blood of the yellows, whites, blacks and Muslims, Jews, Christians have the same color. The only difference is the education. The better education, first of all not to kill each other, will produce wonderful results. This means that instead of killing each other we must join and love each other.
The written in this # is aimed mainly at you, Michael L and people like you that their aim is to spread the hatred all over as much as you can. Please stop behaving your way and learn to be friendlier and to understand the world. We were born in order to live not to be killed by you or by similar extremists like you.
With this message to all of us, including me, I conclude today's post.
Please share this post as much as yo9u can