Post-Sep. 16th 2018 A
- 1. Syrian media reported Israeli strikes close to the Damascus international airport on Saturday night. Syrian army missile defense systems responded to the attacks, reportedly downing Israeli missiles. According to Syrian state media, SANA, Syrian air defenses “responded to an Israeli missile attack on Damascus international airport and shot down a number of hostile missiles.” Reports from Lebanon of Israeli drones in its airspace surfaced shortly after. The strikes targeted an Iranian arms depot as well as a recent Iranian weapons shipment to Syria. As with most covert operations in Syria, the IDF refused to comment on the reports. The last reported IDF strikes in Syria were two weekends ago. Several blasts were reported at an ammunition storage facility at the Mazzeh military airbase. The location was previously hit in IDF strikes in 2017 and 2016. Last week, new information surfaced that Iran has been smuggling arms and missile components to Hezbollah in Lebanon using a civilian airline. Two recent Iranian arms shipments to Hezbollah on Fars Air Qeshm flights on a Boeing 747, one in July and one on August 2nd, were confirmed. The flights, from Tehran to Beirut, had unusual routes that were reported by a “regional source”. The shipments reportedly included missile components and arms. Prior, Iran attempted to deploy missiles to Syria, but were detected and moved the missiles to Iraq. Israel has been clear that it will defend itself from Iran’s efforts in Syria, and that weapons and arms transfer are a red line for the IDF. Be sure to watch Amir's most recent Middle East Current Events Update on developments in Syria and the region. The Israeli intelligence made a crucial mistake, 45 years ago, by not launching pre-war strikes on the 3 Israeli enemies, Egypt, Jordan, Syria that opened a war against Israel in the holiest day in the Israeli calendar, in Yom Kippur. This time/ presently, Israel will not allow this thing to happen again. The Iranians are trying to arm the Arab states to attack Israel. Israel eliminates and will carry with this policy forever. The Iranian should spend their people money in Iran in order to improve their lives instead of wasting the money in Arab states. To remind you that the Iranians are not Arabs. They are none Arab Muslims. So, why they waste the Iranian's money in Arab states? The reason is that they want one thing: to ruin Israel. Why? Ask them. If I was Iranian I would cooperate with Israel in order to improve their economy for the benefit of the Iranian people. Please tell them.
2. Quotation from pro Muslim blog: "Russia Is Working Overtime to Beef up Syria’s Air Defenses
What’s more, Moscow wants this to be known publicly. As I wrote in Russia As A Cat, Russia will continue to “eat chicken” at her own pace ignoring angry monologues from “democratic world” and will continue extermination of unicorns and humanitarian terrorists in Idlib apace. The process continued today with new airstrikes against those “rebels”. Amir's reply: You, the Russians, the Syrians, the Iranians, and more Muslim states, all of you are stupid. Instead of wasting your time and money and keep your people in poverty, because you support wars, you must switch your diskette to peace, efficiency to improve your lives. The wars, that you support does not make any good. So, please start thinking positively. Start thinking peace. In friendship The peace man Amir
- Belgium: "We will stop transferring money to the PA, to build schools, because they were named after the names of terrorists that killed people. This is against our understanding and the agreement". Amir: Very good Belgium. Slowly but safely the world is learning to oppose the Arabs as they learn who are the Arabs, the Muslims and what is their Ideology: Killing/murdering/destroying everything and everywhere.
- Not just Belgium understands the situation and the reality of the NP (None Palestinians). Here is what Abu Mazen's people say about him: "Abu Mazen must recalculate his route/path…..Abu Mazen is making all mistakes that can be done concerning the relations between the PA and Pres. Trump's America…….Trump is following his words. He is deploying what he was saying. He is different than other/previous America's presidents……Abu Mazen must stop attacking Trump and the American Regime if he want not to ruin all relations with America that can influence the NP relations with USA……The order to close the PLO offices was astonishing. We didn't expect that Trump will go that far…… The Arab world promised the NP a support. None of the Arab/Muslim states put a cent to help the NP. This means that they neglected us the PA, completely…… Even Jordan and S. Arabia give us, the PA, a cold shoulder. They don't support bus at all, which they should…..The money/support that the European Union promised in exchange/substitution to the American donations is very poor….We have no doubt that the Americans have no and will not show any solution for the Middle East conflict. In addition, the Americans support Israel so their program will never be accepted by the Arabs/Muslims. " Amir: with such approach of the NP they will never be willing to sign a peace agreement. All they see/say/think is negative. With negative approach you get to one place, to cemetery/heaven/hell.
- One example of the Arab's/Muslim deed is the Arson balloons. They keep sending them in order to ignite Israel. Such a balloon can cause death. One of the balloons reached the yard of a Knesset (Israeli Parliament) member. He saw the flames and with the assistance of his neighbors, they extinguished the fire. Now, would you like to have neighbors like the Arabs and if you had one who you would work with them to have peace, not just an agreement, as real peace like can be found all over the world.
- You can save money. You don't have to buy tomorrow's newspaper. Here is its headline: "A 16 years Pal. was shot by Jews". This means that the Jews went a long way to look for 16 years old to shot him. Well, here is the truth: 16 years old entered a mall, in an Israeli city, in order to stab. He wanted to stab a young girl. She managed to escape. So he chooses a 47 years old man, father of 4. He stabbed him to death. The Israeli was murdered. Tomorrow you will find the story that the Arab educated by the Quran completely innocent boy was shot by Israelis. This is the level of the people that lead you with their lies and many, too many, people believe them. Why believe them? Because they are professional lyres. We Israeli are just starting to study lying. Why we study it? Because we must learn how to negotiate with the Arabs lies.
- Civil bodies submitted to the international court in Hag an application against Ismail Haniya, the Gazan Hamas leader. The charge is using boys and girls as a live shield and using 17000 Gazan boys and girls for "Army use". The court was explained about the nature of this application/complaint and was very impressed with the actual/live subject how Gazans take lives of youngsters.
- A very interesting declaration of the Dalai Lama in Malmo in Sweden: "Europe belongs to the Europeans. The Europeans accepted the Arab refugees, helped them, gave them shelters, accommodation, education, but at the end of the day, the Arabs must return back to their homelands, to develop/reconstruct them….Although the European states are responsible from the moral point of view, to help the refugees, that sometimes their lives are in danger, the Europeans must clarify to the refugees that they must return to their original states as they were accepted just to help them to overcome a hard time". Amir: Very clever say and it must be fully fulfilled.
We will meet again in 10 days time
Post-Sep. 16th 2018
- On Tuesday of this week, Israelis and Arabs from the West Bank of the Jordan gathered in the building of the European Parliament to discuss cooperation between Jews and Arabs who want this cooperation. This is history. The following is a quote from the speakers: The conference was opened by Mr. Mudar Zaharan, a Muslim, a writer and a publicist: "I am a Palestinian Arab, justice is a collective concept, we cannot be justified. "I am a Palestinian Arab, justice is a collective concept, and the Palestinians cannot be justified, but at the same time refuse to give justice to our neighboring Israeli Jews, hundreds of thousands of Palestinians come to work in Israel and the settlements every day and receive a wage far higher than the meager wages in the Palestinian Authority. We all have only despair. The EU countries do not understand that they are partners to the state of disaster, I am the son of two Palestinian refugees who emigrated from Jerusalem in 1967 under the threats of the Arab Legion, who promised that within two hours they would expel all the Jews and then the Palestinians could return. The two hours have become 50 years … Why do you deny my people the right to live a normal life, to find work? When the Israeli factories are shut down, because of the BDS, do you Europeans sign the payslips? of course not. The only people you sign on their salaries are the corrupt Palestinian bureaucrats, the criminals, ABU MAZEN and his friends. You sing the song of yesterday instead of the song of the future. Most of you are good people but you repeat the same old movie. This liquid is over. Oslo is dead. This is the time to embrace our Jewish neighbors, our brothers and sisters. Most Palestinians cannot openly say what we are saying here today: We want peace with Israel. We are fed up with the false myth of the conflict. The Judea and Samaria Chamber of Commerce is an excellent example of the new way. Many Palestinians have already found jobs and created cooperative ventures through the Bureau and will find them in the future. Why should you act against people who want to do good? To fight against them is to fight against us. Our interest is in the interest of Israel … In 2010, the Palestinians enacted a law according to which whoever traded or cooperated in settlement products would be punished by two years' imprisonment and a fine of 55,000 Jordanian dinars. At the same time, they decided to reduce the work of Palestinians in the settlements. In reality everything goes on as it was. As of today, 80,000 workers will work in Israel legally and 30,000 workers will work in the settlements. The total monetary income of Arab workers is about $ 2 billion. The salary of an Arab in Israel is about NIS 5,700 a month and the wages of a parallel worker in the Palestinian Authority is only 1,500. And this is a very significant difference. Arab workers in Israel receive social benefits and accrual for pensions. The workers in Samaria do not accept this. I believe in a common economy that can yield very large projects, with international funding, and promote the Arabs to a great extent. Such a partnership is an antithesis of the will of the Palestinian Authority. The acts of the Palestinian Authority have been the main enemy of coexistence since the Oslo Accords". Another Arab leader is WISAM SADER speaking freely. He is not afraid of the Authority and says the following: " I was born in Hebron. They warned us against the Jews. They told us that they did not want peace and that they would never make peace. In time I connected with the Jews and learned that everything we were told was not true. Today I have many Jewish friends and I do business with them. I do not want to enter into an argument over whose this country is. This debate will never end because everyone has a position. That is why we must live together because we are together if we want to or not. The economy will build trust between the two peoples and peace will be achieved even without signing agreements". Another participant in this debate is Bassem Id. " I was on the right wing of the Palestinians. I was active in B'Tselem. In time, I saw that they were acting for themselves and not for the benefit of the Palestinian people. Because of this view, I was arrested by Arafat. This was known to Warren Christopher, the secretary of state. He called Arafat and gave him five minutes to free me. I was released. Since then I have crossed the lines and I support achieving peace with the Jews. After many years on the left, I realized that I was promoting only the political interests of the Palestinian left. What did the Left do for the Palestinians? is nothing. Id is sixty years old. In June 1966, the Jordanian government decided to evacuate 500 Palestinian families from Jerusalem. We were lied to. Since then I do not believe their word. In my humble opinion, most members of the European Parliament have no idea what is happening on the ground and what the conflict is about. Economic prosperity will pave the way for peace. Unfortunately, Europe has failed in any attempt to find a political solution between Israelis and Palestinians. We should not be pardoned with fear. There are dozens of Palestinian businessmen invited to participate in this conference. But they received threats from the Palestinian intelligence apparatus. The purpose of the territories is to protect the suffering of the Palestinians. The BDS is trying to exploit the Palestinian witnesses to accumulate money and power. If tomorrow Europe will cut support for BDS just as Trump cut support for UNRAWA, the boycott will work. Instead of transferring funds to the BDS, it is much smarter for European parliaments to transfer the money directly to the Palestinians. The BDS does not want peace between Israel and the Palestinians. He wants to destroy Israel. As a Palestinian I do not have time for this. The audience laughed because he understood the thick hint. "I visited South Africa in a week called Apartheid Week, and I gave several interviews in which I explained how the boycott harms the Palestinians, and one of the journalists contacted a local South African BDS activist to get his response. But, he said, the suffering is for a short time, and after the boycott succeeds. After the boycott is successful, they will earn it. That is exactly what the Arab leaders told us in 1948. Come. It's going to be a short-term suffering and a long-term benefit. When Ariel Sharon declared the disengagement plan from Gaza, the Palestinian leaders ran from one studio to another and promised that if Israel withdrew, they would turn Gaza into Singapore. I've never been to Singapore but I'm interested if the situation there is similar to Gaza. I do not believe that most Palestinians support Hamas. Who spoke to people in Gaza on a daily basis? A week ago, a group of young people said that if Israel opened its crossings for two hours, 30 percent of the looting youngsters would move to another country. There are many meetings between Palestinians and Jewish settlers. The problem is that they are afraid to be exposed. There is fear and terror from the Palestinian Authority. Tomorrow I will meet with settlers in Kfar Etzion. At least five Arab businessmen from Hebron will come with me. I know exactly what is happening on the ground. We have to work together far from the eyes of the Palestinian Authority. I plan meetings between Palestinian businessmen who will come to talk to the settlers. I receive full support from the Palestinian public. They tell me: I spent years in an Israeli prison. I'm sorry I left. Life here, under the Palestinian Authority, is one big stench. I know what is croaking in the Palestinian belly. I live among them. I travel seven times a year to lecture at universities to fight BDS because they do bad to the Palestinians. They cannot do bad to the Jews. They call me a collaborator with the Jews. I don't pay attention to them. Because I know what is good for the Palestinians. They are my people and I worry about them. Let's be realistic. We live with the Jews for 50 years and live with them for another 500 years. Very interesting and supportive article for Israel. This is the full truth of the going on between Israel and the Arabs.
- Three Arabs were killed on Friday near the Gazan-Israel border. The Arabs tried to break into Israel. If they were at their homes they would have never been hurt and, of course, not killed. The video shows that only 2 Arabs were killed by Israeli. The 3rd was killed by a stone thrown by the Gazans.
- The Teknion is the Highest Israeli University for Technological Studies. It is worldwide known as one of the best schools in the world. Just lately they received an application from 4 universities asking for opening Teknion branches in their places. These applications came after the Teknion was invited to open a branch in Beijing, China. The new Faculty was so successful that now they have more students than the capacity of the Teknion. The more important fact is that many lecturers are looking to become Teknion professors. One of them said: "Well, I know that in the Teknion I will get less salary, but I want to have the Israeli Teknion in my resume". Does it mean to you? As to me of course. This is the reputation of the Israeli universities. One lecturer said that he does not see any difference between MIT and the Teknion.
- The more interesting story is the following: Prof. Husam Haiek is an Arab. He is Prof in the Teknion. He is one of the best in Nanotechnology. The Teknion opened University studies through the internet. Husam was in charge of the Arab students. It was published that it is Israeli. More than 100 Arab students participate in the 1st year. All of them knew that it is an Israeli university. The students were from Cai8ro, Qatar, Syria, and Iraq. They sent him notes: How come you, Arab, represent the Jewish Academy? I don't know his answers. But I know that most of them carried on with the Israeli Teknion. Now, this Teknion is going to open more branches in China as the weight of the technology is moving to China, because of the Chinese brains and the money that they have. Israel will be in once this revolution takes place.
- Israeli academy is contributing to the advance of the world. In the last 20 years, Israeli Teknion bachelors established 1602 new High-Tec companies. About some of them, like "mobileye", that was sold for $ billions you herd. About others that work for the Israeli defense/security effort you never heard. But, all of them brought Israel to have $120 billions of reserves of investments in the banks.
- One of the worldwide investors in Israel is Google. They offered the Teknion the following: "I have a big building, in the center of Manhattan, in the Chelsea area. Come to us till your campus is ready for use. No rent and power charges" He was asked: "Why?". Answer: We, Google, want to be as close as possible to you".
- The Israeli Teknion is the only non-American institution that is authorized to grant an academic degree.
- Israel was granted with 3 medals in the Gym world championship. Congratulations linoy. Repeat it in the Olympiad.
So, before you attack Israel think of all these things and the advantages/contribution of the Israelis on their Muslim enemies and stop attacking Israel.
Hatimah Tovah-have the god sign you positively
Post-Sep. 14th 2018
- Could you believe it? The Israeli radio brought the hot new that Israel sold and supplied to S. Arabia (Yes, this is not a mistake: Saudi Arabia) a battery of Iron Dome, the anti-missile land-land short range defender. This is the first and the only system that exists in the world and that can shot down also, beside rockets and missiles also mortar bombs. This is the power of the Israeli brain.
- this brain is coming from the following: Israeli high school students won the following in various/different science competitions/International Olympiads for 2018: Math: Gold – 1 medal. Silver – 1 medal. Bronze – 4 medals. Physics: Gold – 2 medals. Silver – 3 medals. Chemistry: Gold – 1 medal. Bronze – 1 medal Computer science: Gold-1 medal. Silver – 1 medal. Bronze – 1 medal. Altogether 16 medals. This was done by a state of 9 million citizens that are constantly attacked by its enemies. Could you imagine the achievements/results of this state if it would not have to protect itself and that all its scientific investments were directed to develop the science? Is the problem of Israel that we can't get the Arabs/Muslim to make peace because of their education that calls for wars and killing which is based on their religion the Islam and their holy book, the Quran? It's time that the world wakes up and stop the instant killing of people by Islamists of all kinds.
- Now, Mr. Pres. Trump, of US, wakes up and decided to fulfill his elections promises. One of them was to stop the 70 years, and more, of conflict between Israel and the Muslims/Arabs/NP (None Palestinians). He behaves his way to achieve his goal. He stopped all assistance to the NP as they get donations from America and if they don't listen/hear/try to negotiate peace with Israel, they do not deserve the $ billions that they get for the last 70 years and all they do with it is not helping their people, building their country, establish a firm base for a healthy economy. Instead the waste of the money on encouraging terror, wars, and killing. So, Pre. Trump decided that the Americans must not support the PA. He stopped the aid. Now we will see if the Muslims will understand that there is a limit to their squeezing the world/UN/Americans or they will continue in their irrational way to fight and to kill, Muslims too.
- In order to ruin Israel, economically, after all, their trials to defeat Israel in wars, the Muslims established the BDS organization. The aim of this organization is to encourage the boycott of Israel. So far they failed. The important point is that they, the Arabs and their allied, like Mr. Waters, the famous singer, are doing their utmost to destroy Israel in every way possible. Fortunately, they failed. But, The American regime, who is a very close ally of Israel because these 2 states are based on democratic regimes, decided to help Israel. Now, the Americans target another point: To stop all anti-Semitism in the US. The start will be in the universities. All of them must stop all anti-Semitism activities. Thank you Mr. president for your understanding and for fighting against the evil, cruelty and the Muslim satans.
- Colonel Giora Epstein was an Israeli pilot. He fought 6 wars. He is also the world champion in shooting down enemy's jet fighters. In his case, he shoots down 12 Mig 21. This was the best Russian combat fight jet and the Arab's armies preferred jet. Colonel Epstein was upgraded to General. Yes, I forgot to mention that he is 80. The Israelis never forget its fighters whether they are dead or alive. This is the honor/respect that we give to our soldiers.
- A little history that is connected to the previous item but not to the person: 45 years ago. Sep 13th 1973. 12 Syrian Mig 21 were shot down by Israeli Mirage (French made) and Phantom A4 (American made) jets. The reason was that the Syrians tried to attack the long-range photographing mission taken by 4 Israeli Phantoms. The Syrian fell into Israeli trap and all the Syrian jet planes were shot down. The photographing mission continued, as Israel does not stop such an important mission because of a dogfight in the air.
- The Arabs don't respect lives and especially the lives of their citizens. The use of chemicals in war is not forbidden, but it is inhuman. According to the news agencies, Assad, of Syria, was using Chemicals bombs 3 times in the last year. Rumors say that he is going to use it also in his battle to take over Idlib, the last position of the rebels. Just to remind you that the official count says that some 600000 people were killed in this useless/endless/reasonless stupid war. Who the hell needs wars? The Arabs. In the Quran, every issue ends with "Kill him". So, this is the education that the Muslim study and they implement these terrible orders too often, without thinking twice and without giving a report of what they are/were doing.
- Now,l please read and learn how thing in the Muslim world are working: Russia is not a Muslim, but they have the interest to be in the leadership of the world so they help Assad to destroy his country in order to have a footstep in Syria after the war. But, the other 3 partners in this war are Muslims. Turkey, Syria, and Iran are, so far, Muslims. Now, Assad and Iran are fighting to expel the rebels from Idlib. But, as Idlib is very close to the Turkish border and the Turks commit themselves to accept all Muslim refugees, it is certain that the citizens/rebels from Idlib will escape to Turkey. But, the Turks say now that they don't want them as they have already more than 3.5 million refugees. This is enough for them. So, in order to eliminate the falling of Idlib, the last position of the rebels, the Turkish army supplies weapons to the rebels in order to fight the Syrian, Iranian and Russian powers. So, on one hand, the Turks support the Syrians, but in the other hand, the Turks support the enemies of the triumvirate Russia, Syria, and Iran. This is the funny/peculiar situation in this war. The reason is that nobody knows the reason for this war. It seems that it was started just in order to have some fun that cost 600000 people and double of it wounded and millions of refugees. Yes, my dear friends. This is very characteristic to the Arabs. All of the Arabs supporters don't know them. They must live in a reasonable proximity to learn more about the Muslim's habits and then to take the side of the Muslims/Arabs or the world.
- The European Parliament is a too left wing. They blame neither Hungary for nor honoring the decisions. What decision? The one that closes the Hungarian gates to Muslim refugees. But, Mr. Europeans is it not enough and you still are not convinced that the Muslim refugees didn't leave their lands because they are refugees. They immigrated to you because they want to improve their std of lives. They want to earn more money and send it to their homelands. And, who knows like Sweden, what is going to happen in the long run after the Muslim, due to their high fertility, ask for rights of locals? This is the biggest problem. Would you leave the steering wheel of your state in the hands of a refugee? I am sure that your deep in your heart the answer is just one two letters word: "NO".
- Quotation from Pro Muslim blog: "SANCTIONS ON SYRIA: THE CRIMINAL, SILENT, KILLER" ……….." Economic sanctions have not removed the President: …only civilians are in the line of fire, attested to by the dire state of household and macroeconomics. Sanctions are among the biggest causes of suffering for the people of Syria.” It is very interesting to know that sanction against Syria are not recommended, as they suffer but, against Israel is very much recommended by the Arabs, as they want Israel to suffer and to be ruined. This is the double moral of the Arabs/Muslims and their supporters all over the world. So, please, next time you hear BDS just remember that the Arabs too can be sanctioned which will cause them a lot of troubles/damage, much more than to Israel.
- The Jewish Year head-"Rosh Hashanah" is celebrated 10 days prior to the holiest day in the Jewish calendar. It is "Yom Kippur" (Atonement for sins). The Yom Kippur is a feast day. In this day the Jews torture their souls in order to be forgiven in case they made a crime that is against the religious spirit. After this day the God approves by his signature that the person is good/OK. Most of us know it from the war in 1973 that Israel was attacked, in its most holy day, by 3 Arab states. The reason that the Arabs attacked Israel in "Yom Kippur" was that they knew that all people are praying in the synagogues and that no traffic is taken place. But, in spite of the surprise in the holiest day, the Israelis, even the most religious, got into their cars and went to fight, to defend their state-Israel. The result was that Israeli army was close to Damascus 50 KM and to Cairo 100 Km. After this failure/shock of the Arabs the Egyptian president Anwar Sadat decided "No more wars no more bloodsheds". He traveled to Israel, took a speech in the Knesset (Israeli parliament) and following it the peace agreement between Israel and Egypt was signed.
I wish you "GMAR HATIMA TOVAH" (Finalize good signature) which means the God sign you positively/likes you in his books of the lives. Well, every religion and its own beliefs. This is a part of the Judaism to keep itself clean and pure of wrong behavior.
Post Sep. 13th 2018
- Israeli woman won the silver medal (2nd place) in artistic Gym. She set also a world record, highest points, in the sticks exercise. So far she won 6 gold medals. 12 Silver medals. 5 Bronze medals. This is a very good openi8ng to Jewish new year. Congratulations Linoy. Carry on bringing Israel the honor that Your beloved state deserves.
- 2 days ago was a sad day to the Americans after the memorial day of the 9/11. Please, the people of America, accept me, and all of Israel, late condolences.
- The PA (None Palestinian Authority) warned the USA that they will disconnect the security relations. Well, the fly is a warning/threatening the strongest nation in the world. I am sure that the American stop sleeping at nights. Well, you Americans, let me please calm you down. Don't worry from the Muslim/Arabs/NP (None Palestinians). I am sure that they will not able to harm you and you can get back to your calm bed.
- The OECD issued a certificate saying that Israel is spending in education and learning less than all other OECD's members. In the same report, they say that 9% of the Israeli students are excellent while in the entire of the OECD the figure is just 4%. Do you understand this data? Well, it means that in spite of the less investment the Israeli ar4e 125% better than the others. So, this is the reason why the Israeli scientists and technology is a best seller in the world. I suggest all the enemies of Israel look at these figures and to make their mind why not to imitate Israel instead of fighting endless fight while their people suffer from the Arabs Ideology: To ruin Israel. You will never make it and as early as you switch from this aim to the construction one-you better your people.
- All of these achievements were taken while Israel was in continuous wars against the Arabs and in parallel Israel absorbed Jews from 103 states that spoke 80 different languages. Some of the languages were unknown before these Jews immigrated to Israel. So, if you don't appreciate this, I don't see what can be appreciated and the contribution of all Israel's people to the new immigrants.
- The NP (None Palestinians) are doing that well to everybody/nation that the stupid/cruel US decided to stop all favors that the Muslims/Arabs provide. America/Trump decided to close the symbolic facility of Arabs in the USA. The Muslims are very angry. The reason: how come America closed their commanding facility for all terror and crimes all over America? Shame on you, Arabs, that small America managed to call you to order and you do nothing. Actually, what the Muslims can do? To declare war on America. I suggest you, Arabs, to become more sensible and look at the world in a different way than you do. The positive point of view will produce a much better result for all the Arab nations worldwide, not just in the middle east.
- Paraguay, following the Arabs threat/warning, decided to close its embassy in Jerusalem. Israel wanted to help Paraguay, as a friendly state of Israel, to develop its economy by submitting technologies and know-how. Therefore an Israel delegation supposes to travel to Paraguay to learn their difficulties and to offer them Israeli assistance. The only one to suffer/lose from this act is—–Paraguay. Once they heard about the Israeli action-cancellation of the trip of this delegation and the close of the Israeli embassy there-they started to cry/weep/looking to compensate Israel. Well, the only compensation is to return the embassy to Jerusalem and a firm commitment that this was the last time of playing with Israel. Otherwise, the Paraguayan economy will suffer very much. We will see who is losing more: Israel or the Paraguayans.
- The international court, in Haag, Holland, is threatening Israel and America that they will open an investigation for making war crimes. Do you understand what you read: The Arabs/Muslim the No. 1 murderers and terrorists in the world became the people to apply to the court concerning war crimes? The world forgot about the 500000 murders in Syria. They forgot about the wars all over the Arab/Muslim world. Nobody can cover/remember/understand it/what is going there/who against who/what they want from each other Etc. The funniest thing is that when the international court issues the international arrest order against the former Sudan Omar el Bashir, he was invited to take his speech in the meeting of the Highest Arab committee. The Syrian Bashar El Assad knows that he has nothing to worry as all Arabs support him in his mass killing of other Arabs. The one thing that was left to say about this ridiculous situation is that the murderers have recognized al supported by the Islamists and the pure world is called to court. The only advantage that Israel and US have is that both of them are democracies and that both of them are not members of the International court as they, both of them, learned the spirit/mood/behavior of this court and decided, very cleverly, to stay away/out.
- One of the Israeli Arabs in the Knesset (Israeli Parliament) was lecturing in the conference of the Arab leaders. Of what he was speaking? He wants the Arab states donations to establish an Arab university in Jerusalem. He claimed that there is no Arab university in Israel. He himself is a Dr. Gynecologist that studied in the Israeli University. When he was asked why he wants a separate Arab University, while all the Arabs are attending Israeli universities and are happy with the qualifications that they get there. He never mentioned the apartheid reason. All he said was that he wants them to be equal to the Jews. Well, he has his dreams. As far as I can see no one will do9nate him money the way they don't donate to more important/urgent problems-the Gazan refugees that were thrown out from their homes by the Israeli air force that bombed their homes in the last war, It has been 6 years than the war, but the Arab states, that committed themselves to pay/help the Gazans to rebuild them. Yes, this is the difference between Israel/Jews and the Arabs/Muslims: when Israel was in bad shape donations from all over the Jewish world were flown to Israel in order to build the beautiful state that we have. The Arabs/Muslim are happy that their brothers suffer. Why? This is a matter of mentality that its reason is the education. With different education, against hatred, they could get to a much higher step, but instead of helping their people with money and education, the make the opposite. They, the Muslims, just fight @ all times.
- Macron, the Pres. of France: "The world must help 5.7 million Arab refugees". Well, Mr. President or you don't read properly the reports that were issued by the honorable international institutes or you read but don't understand the written there. The Arab refugees that still live are app. 20000. All the other names in the fake list that you hold died a long time ago or they were never born. The 5.7 million that you talk about are not refugees. They are 2nd or 3rd generation OF THE ORIGINAL REFUGEES. In the UN charter, it is written very clearly, in much understood able English, that refugee is the one that was exiled from his home. The 2nd and all following generations are just citizens that are held by people like you that want to stabilize the refugee's situation. Please take your translators to read and to translate you the written in the charter and after you learn it please go and fix your fake message. Just delete the 5.7 million and keep the real 20000. But this is not enough. After you do it please explain to your people why you did it in ordered to explain your mistake and in the meantime to show whom the Arabs are and their fake lists of the refugees.
- It must come. How long time one, that received refugees with all sympathy can keep quiet e how the Muslim immigrants rape, attack, steal the original citizens? It took almost a generation till Sweden started to understand that their nice acceptance of the Muslim can't work for a longer time. So, the right-wing party became stronger. This party fights the immigrants. They are against the immigration of the Muslims to Europe. Let's see what the results of the strengthening are.
- The "Success" of the Arabs: They managed to burn 32000 Dunams of green/fertile land. (4.5 Dunams=1 acre). The damage in money is 15 million IS. Most of the fire was in natural reserves. This is what the NP call success and this is what they teach their children to do. So, where is their god? No, they don't have a God and if they do he is like them-inhuman.
- In the meantime when the Arabs are dealing with murders, raping and all other kinds of crimes, Israel is helping the world to protect the universe. Israel starts to produce a fuel, that contains 50% of damaging/poisoning materials in the petrol-the car's gas. Well, which of the Arab states, that are the major suppliers of oils for cars even thought about it and if they thought about where are the results? Well, who are thinking just of killing-produce death and who is thinking of lives produce lives. This is Israel.
- A Pro Arab blog cheats his readers, that believe him, this way: " The US is removing another brick from the already almost destroyed building of the peace process in the Middle East. The White House decided to close the office of the Palestine Liberation Organization – the de facto embassy of Palestine in the United States. A statement was made by the State Department spokesman Heather Nauert. A high-ranking Palestinian politician, Saeb Erekat, who has been representing Ramallah for many years in negotiations with Tel Aviv, believes that the decision of the White House is designed to “hide the crimes of Israel.” The fact is that Palestine intends to file an action with the International Criminal Court (ICC) against Israel for the murder of a peaceful Palestinian population. During the May exacerbation in the Gaza Strip, connected with the transfer of the US Embassy to Jerusalem, nearly a hundred Palestinians were killed. Washington intends to prevent legal proceedings against Israel. Adviser to the US President for National Security John Bolton believes that the ICC does not have the right to limit Israel’s desire to guarantee its security, even if it leads to the death of civilians". The interesting point in this fake message is that they never informed their readers of the base of the conflict. If they would start from the beginning and tell their readers that the Arabs are fighting against Israel by terror, killing and so on, the reason for closing the American branch of the PLO could be more understood and from there a discussion could be started. But, once they say that the office was closed to help Israel, which is partial, just partially, true, the discussion is useless as in every conflict there are 2 sides. Both of them must be heard in order to take the side. In the Arab system, there is just one side which is always right. This system is not accepted and will never be.
- Israel is listed in the 1st position in the honorable international against corruption fight. Israel is far away from the listed 2nd. It means that Israel is fighting the bribe in the international market. It means that business can be done without being corrupt.
Post Sep.. 12th 2018
- 1. Anthony Housefather, a Liberal MP, is the Chairman of the House of Commons Standing Committee on Justice and Human Rights, and is also chair of the pro-Israel caucus in Parliament called “The Canada Israel Parliamentary Group”. He recently wrote an article explaining how the Trudeau government is much more pro-Israel than the Harper government was before it. In a recent article, Liberal MP Anthony Housefeather explained to readers of Canadian Jewish News how his government has had “Israel’s back” since it was elected. “We stated (…) that if elected we would work tirelessly to have Israel’s back and advocate for Canada’s Jewish community. Three years later let’s look at our record.”, he invited his readers. Housefeather explained that he had asked researchers at the Library of Parliament to compare Canada’s voting record at the UN General Assembly, under each successive Canadian government since 1984, on “votes that singled out Israel for condemnation,” and to compare Canada’s record on these resolutions under the current Trudeau government with 10 other large countries: the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Japan, Russia and China. It proved, he said, that the Trudeau government is “more supportive of Israel” at the UN compared to previous Canadian governments and to other large countries. “The (current) Trudeau government’s record is by far the best. We have voted against 87% of the resolutions singling out Israel for condemnation at the General Assembly versus 61% for the Harper government, 19% for the Martin and Mulroney governments and 3% for the Chrétien government. ” – Anthony Housefather In addition to his own study, Mr. Housefather might have found a recent CTIP post to be of use. Our research department identified 27 examples of where Canada supported Israel to the detriment of the Palestinian people. It led us to the same conclusion as Mr. Housefather – that the Trudeau Liberals, while claiming to be a “friend of the Palestinian people”, were doing something quite different Interesting fact: Almost 1/5 of Canada’s MP’s and Senators (92 out of 443) belong to the pro-Israel group called the Canada Israel Parliamentary Friendship group. In addition to Liberals, there are many NDP and Conservative members (but no Green or BQ members.) The bottom line is that PM Trudeau is a clever guy. He sees what is good for his state and his people and he goes with the power that produce them benefits. This benefits producer in Israel. If he compares the Arabs to the tiny Israel, Israel contributes him much more benefits, than the Arabs in every field/subject you measure.
- According to figures released by Hebrew University demographer Sergio Della Pergola, Israel is home to the world’s largest Jewish population, with some 6.6 million Jews in Israel. Another 8.1 million Jews live outside Israel, with some 5.7 million living in the US. Other significant populations include France (453,000), Canada (391,000), and the UK (290,000). According to studies conducted by Della Pergola, the world’s Jewish population has been rising by about 100,000 per year. The 0.7 percent growth rate is significantly lower than the overall global population growth rate of 1.1 percent. The criteria used to define Jews were anybody who defined themselves as Jewish and did not identify with another religion. However, the research also found that there are 23.5 million people who would qualify to emigrate to Israel under the Law of Return. Israel’s Law of Return gives every Jew, or child or grandchild of a Jew, the right to Israeli citizenship on demand. According to Della Pergola, Arab and Muslim nations are home to just 27,000 Jews, with 15,000 in Turkey, 8,500 in Iran, and 2,000 in Morocco. The Muslim world was home to an estimated 850,000 Jews before the creation of the State of Israel in 1948. In contrast, Germany is today home to 119,000 Jews, up from some 37,000 Jews immediately after the Second World War. Six million Jews were killed in the Holocaust. There are a total of 98 countries that are home to 100 or more Jews, the new data established. Israel is now home to 8.907 million citizens in all — 162,000 more than a year ago, according to data published Tuesday by the Central Bureau of Statistics. Israel’s Jewish population numbers 6.625 million people — 74.4% of the country’s population. Some 1.864 million, or 20.9%, are Arab, and the remaining 418,000 are other minorities. The country’s population is expected to reach 10 million in late 2024, according to the data. Some 44.3% of Israelis define themselves as secular, while 21.4% are traditional, 12.3% are traditional with religious leanings, 11.5% are religious, and 10.2% are ultra-Orthodox. Israel’s fertility rate, at an average of 3.11 children born per woman, continued to be the highest among member countries of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). About 175,000 babies were born and 43,000 people died during the past year, with 25,000 people making aliyah. President Reuven Rivlin released an English-language greeting Saturday to mark the Jewish new year in which he emphasized the importance of the connections between Jewish people, noting the shared root in the Hebrew words for “friend” and “connection.” “The bonds that hold us together stretch across the world today and deep into our shared history. I know we are at a time when some see the things that divide us more clearly than those that unite us,” said Rivlin. “For some, it can be hard to see what we have in common. I know that there are times when we do not agree with each other. I know there are times when we do not feel like friends. So, as we approach this Rosh Hashanah, let us reflect on what we share, on the links that bind us together,” he said. His message comes following a year that has seen bitter disputes between Israel and Diaspora Jewish communities, particularly over a decision to suspend a 2016 decision to guarantee non-Orthodox Jews permanent access for pluralistic prayer at the Western Wall. The main question to be asked is not how many Jews there are in the world, but, how much this tiny state contributes to the world's economy and how much Israeli ideas/technologies are serving the worldwide population? Well, the answer is hundreds of times more than its absolute population in the world. Not everyone (Arabs/Muslim) agree to it, but they will learn it in a hard way.
- On Saturday, the Trump administration announced it is “reprogramming” $25 million in aid that had been earmarked for hospitals in Arab sections of Jerusalem. The funding will instead be directed to “high-priority projects elsewhere,” a move that follows the administration’s decision to stop funding the Palestinians’ dedicated United Nations agency, UNRWA. The steps are the product of an expansive review of US assistance to the Palestinian Authority (PA), which has historically cost the Americans hundreds of millions of dollars a year. President Trump ordered the review to make sure aid complied with US national interest mandates. The Palestinians labeled the latest aid cut “an act of political blackmail,” a common response from the PA when conditions are attached to international aid. In addition to slashing more than $300 million in aid to UNRWA last week, the State Department announced a cut of over $200 million in bilateral aid to the Palestinians in late August. PA lead negotiator Saeb Erekat responded to the latest cuts by accusing the US of operating in “bad faith” in a manner that disincentivizes moderate forces in the Middle East and encourages radicals instead. “If the art of their negotiations is to put us in a position where we have nothing to lose, I think they succeeded,” said Erekat Whether Erekat’s comment regarding “nothing to lose” represents a veiled threat to Israel or the US remains unknown, however, the PA negotiator did not communicate any willingness to return to negotiations, a condition that Trump recently claimed must be fulfilled before any additional aid will be released to the Palestinians. “The United States was paying [the Palestinians] tremendous amounts of money. And I say, ‘You’ll get money, but we’re not paying until you make a deal. If you don’t make a deal, we’re not paying,’” Trump stated during a conference call last week in anticipation of the Jewish New Year with a number of American Jewish leaders. The NP (None Palestinians as they were never Palestinians. They just adopted fake name) demand the American money and warn the US if they cut the donation like America must/committed to transfer the money $25 million and the other $300 million to Unrawa. Take this suggestion: Stop paying all your terrorist families and the money will return to you. Not from America. From the money that you waste enforcing your people to fight and to get killed instead of using the money for more constructive purposes.
- Dramatic shifts are rare in American foreign policy. One undeniable example is the Trump administration’s decision last week to cease funding the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, the main U.N. agency giving aid to Palestinians. At once a nearly 70-year-old Gordian knot has been cut, but what comes next?
From UNRWA’s 1949 founding on, each U.S. administration had ignored the agency’s central role in prolonging the Arab-Israeli conflict. As we pointed out in our 2013 book, “Religion, Politics and the Origins of Palestine…
Dramatic shifts are rare in American foreign policy. One undeniable example is the Trump administration’s decision last week to cease funding the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, the main U.N. agency giving aid to Palestinians. At once a nearly 70-year-old Gordian knot has been cut, but what comes next?
From UNRWA’s 1949 founding on, each U.S. administration had ignored the agency’s central role in prolonging the Arab-Israeli conflict. As we pointed out in our 2013 book, “Religion, Politics and the Origins of Palestine Refugee Relief,” the U.S. has aimed since the early 1950s to stabilize Palestinian society through the delivery of aid, providing more than a quarter of UNRWA’s funding. But the effect has been to foster Palestinian dependence on foreign support. As the current administration recognizes, Palestinian elites continue to demand aid even as they fulminate against the U.S. in every way.
The decision to cut UNRWA’s funding corresponds with the Trump administration’s broader perspective on foreign policy. Like trade policy, the U.N. and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, President Trump insists that foreign aid must benefit the U.S. in a more substantial way than merely sustaining stability. UNRWA does not, and has not. It retards the development of Palestinian civil institutions and affirms several of the Palestinians’ self-defeating grievances.
The so-called right of return for Palestinian refugees, which UNRWA promulgates through its educational and policy organs, bolsters a sense of disenfranchisement among Palestinians throughout the world. UNRWA’s definition of “refugees” to include millions who never set foot in British Mandate-era Palestine runs counter to international law and practice. And in the long run, the agency’s assumption of duties that ought to belong to the Palestinian people might slow the emergence of a two-state solution to the standoff with Israel.
The Palestinian Authority must now overcome its shock and rage and recognize reality. Reports that they are betting on Democrats’ winning control of Congress in November indicate they are betting on the past. Even if the Democrats win, they will be unlikely to build enough support to sustain funding over the president’s veto.
Some members of the U.S. and Israeli defense establishments also have fretted about the defunding of UNRWA, but their worries are misguided. They fear that Israel will have to assume responsibility for the education and healthcare UNRWA currently provides Palestinians. But in doing so they underrate the value of President Trump’s commitment to letting developing nations sink or swim, taking greater ownership of their own social welfare.
Meanwhile, the European Union will likely try to replace the lost funding. But the fiscal problems and local migration crises in European nations will make it difficult to collect the funds. As with NATO, Iran and other issues, Europe eventually will follow America’s lead.
To ensure that the new approach is effective, the U.S. must redirect aid to specific Palestinian institutions—schools, hospitals, and other social cornerstones—with or without the help of the Palestinian Authority. The total collapse of infrastructure would serve neither Palestinians nor any party interested in peace.
The next step for the Trump administration is to persuade Americans of the benefits that will emerge from sidelining UNRWA. The administration recognizes the ways Palestinian grievances have delayed the emergence of peace in the Middle East, and it knows American taxpayers are willing to support countries and causes that further the goal of a peaceful world. They will not support dependence and anti-American hostility causes UNRWA has advanced since its beginning.
This new direction has come at a transitional moment in Palestinian politics. With reports that Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas is in failing health, new leaders will soon emerge to determine the direction of Palestinian society. In particular, they will have the crucial task of preventing Hamas from taking control of the West Bank. But if a moderate democratically elected leader does not emerge, the U.S. should administer aid directly to various Palestinian cities and regions until viable politics—free of Hamas and extremism—can be reconstituted.
The onus has been shifted, and previous understandings swept aside. Israelis must respond with imagination and magnanimity and Palestinians with the recognition that this is not 1948, 1967 or 1993. The UNRWA decision is a new opportunity, and Palestinians should embrace it.
Post-Sep 9th 2018
- I am Jewish. I live in Israel. Today is the Rosh Hashanah, the beginning of the New Year, Eve. Every Jewish home, all around the world, is celebrating Rosh Hashanah. The celebration ceremony is very exciting and encouraging. I want to wish all my friends and enemies to have a year of peace. Nothing more than this. Just peace.
- And, in addition to #1 here is another request which I, although I am not Christian, I believe in the requested and ask you to work towards it: "Years ago, I was watching Dr. A.R. Bernard, the Pastor of the Cultural Christian Center in Brooklyn, New York, on television. He was talking about how the leadership in his church purposely went after racial, ethnic and cultural diversity. They wanted their church to be representative of the city they were living in and be a microcosm of the world in general. I liked that idea and it stuck with me. He talked about how they would purposely seek out leaders from different backgrounds to be front and center in their church. He said that if you want your church to be a certain way, you must make an effort to make it happen.
That became a dream of mine. I don’t want to go to a church that is homogeneous racially, ethnically or culturally. We need people from different backgrounds in order to understand each other and not be afraid of our differences. Each race, ethnicity, and culture can add an element to our church that would otherwise be missing. I, too, want to go to a church that is a microcosm of the city and the world I live in.
I looked around at my church, and thankfully, it more than represents the community we live in racially. We exceed the percentages for our city as far as ethnic diversity. Culturally, I’m not sure how we are doing. I haven’t met many people from different countries around the world. That is still a dream of mine, that God would bring them to our church.
We have many churches in our area that represent their native countries and speak their languages, i.e…Greek, Russian, Ukrainian, Korean, etc. That is all well and good and I understand why people want to worship in a setting that they are familiar with and with people that speak their native languages. I’m just putting the word out, though. We need a few of them from each church to come to ours, so that we can get to know them and the gifts and insight they would bring to our body of believers.
So, if you’re new to the area, come on in. We don’t need people that look like we do or talk like we do. We need you, with your racial, ethnic and cultural differences. You will truly make our church representative of the world we live in and we will all be the better for it".
Let's hope that all races separation will vanish. There is no apartheid in Israel and I hope that the enemy's of Israel will learn how to live in peace with us, as their blood is not redder than ours. They must use their brain to understand their mistakes that they did all the way and change their way/belief/religion/holy book.
- An Arab blog: "Two Palestinian were killed by Israeli forces in Friday’s protest, east of the Gaza Strip, according to health officials in Gaza.
They died after being shot in the chest by an Israeli sniper.
Health officials said 210 protesters were wounded, including 15 children.
According to health ministry spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra, 70 injured Palestinians have been taken to hospitals across the Gaza Strip.
Over 170 Palestinians have been killed since the Great March of Return began on March 30"
Does anybody know why there were the shots, dead and wounded? Because the Gazans, supported by Hamas, gathered on the fence, the border of Israel, in order to break into Israel and because they ignited Israeli fields and orchards and everything. Why, in the last 3 weeks, that there were no demonstrations in these places any Arab was shot/hurt? Because Hamas kept the people at their homes. This is the best evidence that the responsibility for the killings and wounded are the NP (None Palestinians as they were never Palestinians. They just adopted this name as they are shy of their real/true name and source). So, you, Gazans, can survive by just not approaching the fence and by not trying to hurt Israel. As if you continue you will be the only ones to suffer and all your suffering is because of you. Shanah Tova to you.
- Islamic blog: "The news today out of Kabul Afghanistan is both sad and sickening. The Islamic murder group who calls themselves the Taliban had one of their members drive an ambulance into a highly populated facility that was loaded with explosives and blew himself up. The saddest part is that this child of Satan has killed at least 95 innocent people along with himself. Just in this past week in Afghanistan there was an attack on a hotel that left 22 people dead, this attack was claimed by another Islamic murder group that calls themselves ISIS. There was even an attack on an NGO group called Save The Children, I am not sure of the death toll in that attack nor which Demonic group took 'credit' for it. Whether the location is Afghanistan, Sudan, Nigeria, Libya or the Gaza Strip it is my belief that there is only one way that the world will ever be rid of 'Islamic Terrorism' and that is if the believers of Islam shut it down themselves. I know it has been the case for about 1,400 years that the Islamic faith has had a lot of infighting between their two main factions, the Sunni's and the Shiite's and that during this 1,400 years there have probably been as many or more Muslim and Persian people killed as there have been of Westerners killed. One would think that at some point this madness would stop but there appears to be no end of the innocent bloodshed being stopped. It is my belief that there is only one way that there can ever be an end to this madness and that is if the believers of Islam themselves decide that they have had enough. The 'innocent' family members, if they are indeed innocent must turn in their own family members and their own Iman if they are preaching hate and violence. Groups like President Abbas of the PLO and the leaders of Hamas must stop giving prize money to the families of 'Martyr's' who kill other people. This theology is morally sick, the people of Islam themselves must shut it down because the Western World cannot do it on their own. Until the rest of the world sees that the extreme mass majority of the Islamic believers are doing exactly this, how can the rest of the world believe that the extreme mass majority of Islamic believers are not complicit in this evil?" They, the Muslim understand that they are the reason and the solution. They don't stop it as they were ordered by their religion. So, the Islam is responsible for the mass murder. It must be stopped. I am afraid that it is going to be a mass war to stop it. T9oo many people will die before the Islam vanishes. The one thing that I don't understand is how come that so many people, 1/6b billion, don't see the wrong way that bathes take. This is unbelievable.
- If you want to know the difference between Africa and the Arabs, or between the Arabs and Israel here are the stories: Dr. Shoshan Haran is an Israeli scientist that its profession is developing and adopting seeds to improve the fields/agriculture yields. She established, in Ethiopia, a Co called "Fair planet". Their aim is to help the African poor farmers to develop/improve their lives. by improvement of their agriculture and to produce more Veges and fruits to the Africans. More agricultural products mean better nutritional values and less costly. After 5 years of intensive work of R&D the results of Israeli efforts are seen very clearly as follows: The Ethiopian crops of Tomatoes, Pepper, Union, cucumbers, and cabbage, very fresh and attractive, are seen in every shop and the cost is very reasonable. The reason is that the Israeli developed seeds + the fertilizing and growing and picking and the packing and transportation were improved substantially. Its shelf time is longer and it stands much better ambient hard conditions. The bottom line is that some of the farmers are making more money. In some cases, they make 900% more than they did before the Israelis came. This enables their children to attend universities and to learn more in order to improve the Ethiopian agriculture in general. For example, the average salary in Ethiopia is $2 a day, the income from a 14 Acre, with the new seeds and techniques is $700 per one cycle of growing tomatoes. In cucumbers, the income is $200. This is vast money for the poor Ethiopian farmers. The Israeli team, that includes 50 instructors helped in total 400000 farmers in 100 villages. The total profit of the Ethiopian farmers in 2017 was $13 million. This is vast money for the farmers in this poor country. The Ethiopians know how to appreciate the Israeli assistance. Now, the question remained is why the Arabs are not as clever as the Ethiopian, as they refuse to get Israeli assistance? The Arabs aim is just to kill. Where is their brain gone to/disappeared or they never had a brain in their heads. This is the reason why they adopted the Quran instead of adopting the Jewish Torah. Well, let's hope that the Muslim will wake up of their satanic dream and start to behave logically. Please pay attention that in spite of this massive assistance that Israel is giving to many users in the world, of any religion. The Arabs still insist to call Israel Apartheid state. They must be wrong as Israel is a democracy and everyone is free to live his way provided that he is not overruling the laws.
- Another Israeli assistance that is done in full cooperation with the Arabs of neighboring countries is the fight against Rodents that harm agriculture. There are many kinds of such. Israeli scientist developed methods of fighting them by/with the assistance of a bird called owl that devours field mice and other small animals that are harmful to agriculture. Each owl can eat some 6000 mice a year. If in Israel there are 4000 owl homes it means the there are 8000 owls and multiply by 6000 you get the figure of the assistance of this method which is very healthy and less costly as there is no need to spray the fields with chemicals. And, the owl does not need a passport to cross the border, as the owl, is not a terrorist like many Arabs, so, it helps the farmers of both sides to the border. This is the reason why also the Arabs after they realized the benefit/assistance of this bird, decided to put them also in the Arab states.
Bravo Israel. You, the "apartheid" state help so many people, all over the world, but the Arabs insist to call you "Apartheid". It is because they themselves behave in truly apartheid ways against their own states/people/brothers. Please follow the murder of Arabs by Arabs in the Arab world, like Syria for example. This is just one example of the ongoing true apartheid in the entire of the Arab/Muslim world.
So, have a happy Jewish Israeli new year.
Post-Sep 7th 2018
Rosh Hashanah (The year's head), the beginning of the Jewish year is almost here. Rosh Hashanah is a time for joy, celebration, food, and family. It is also a time for introspection, consideration of the year completed and the year to come, our Jewish identity and how we are connected to our people and the Jewish homeland – Israel.
We hope all of Am Yisrael (Israel people) around the world, and the entire of the world will have a good and fruitful year ahead.
May you be happy and healthy, safe from harm, enriched by the legacy we all belong to and empowered with knowledge of all the wonderful ways Judaism and Israel are making the world much better place.
We are proud to be a part of your Israel connection. Every time you take part in our activities, share information and contribute you are making a difference and helping build Israel Forever. For this we thank YOU! We are stronger, together.
Shana Tovah Shana =Year. Tovah=Good. So Israel is blessing the world by "Good Year" that commences on coming Monday. 1. The annual Rosh HaShanah report released: In a recent survey ahead of the Jewish New Year, 89% of Israelis are satisfied with their lives. Israel’s population is near to breaking 9 million, Israel’s Central of Statistics released its annual review of the Israeli population ahead of the holiday to be celebrated starting Sunday evening. As Jews worldwide enter the Hebrew year of 5779, Israel’s population stands at 8.907 million, 74.4% of the population, or 6.625 million of which are Jewish. 21% of Israel’s population or 1.9 million are Arab and are 5% Christian or a minority groups. According to the Bureaus’ report, 89% of Israelis are satisfied with their lives in Israel. Only 6% responded as feeling “lonely” in Israel. Israel’s life expectancy also increased to 80.7 for men and 84.6 years for women. In data collected in June, more than 80% of Israelis under the age of 20 reported that they are satisfied with their lives and feel safe and secure in Israel, also according to Israel’s Bureau of Statistics. The report evaluated data collected from 2016 and reported 89.3% of Jewish citizens and 80.7% percent of its Arab population as satisfied with their lives. In 1948 when the State of Israel was established, the population stood at 806,000. Israel’s population is expected to reach 10 million by 2024 and 15 million by 2048. 2. What this Israel is doing for living?
2.1 Global financial institutions and service companies are increasing their involvement in Israel’s financial technology industry, with international investors participating in 73 percent of investment deals in 2018, up from 66% in 2017, a report by Start-Up Nation Central, which tracks the Israeli tech scene, shows. In the first six months of 2018, there was a record number of funding and investment deals: more than $400 million was raised in 45 deals, exceeding previous half-year investments by 33% and 45%, respectively. The median deal size also almost tripled, and median late-stage deal size reached an all-time record of $30 million, the report showed. This foreign interest has been on the rise since 2016 when foreign investors participated in 60% of Israeli fintech deals. Multinational corporations participated in 38% of investment deals during 2018, compared to 26% in 2017, the report said. Around 16 global financial services firms, including the likes of AXA insurance, Visa, AmTrust Financial Services, Bank of Montreal, Fosun International, Munich Re, Mastercard, and BNP Paribas, have over the past 18 months either opened a new presence in Israel or diversified their existing innovation activities to include the local fintech sector, the SNC report shows. Israel’s fintech ecosystem was home to some 475 active startups at end 2017, up from 159 in 2012, according to the report. Startups in the payments subsector accounted for 30% of the total fintech sector funding. Trading and investing companies are also attracting more funding, reflecting the global trend of rising wealth tech solutions. Insurtech – the field that brings innovation to the insurance sector — has doubled in the number of companies since 2015, the report said. Not only are foreign financial services setting up R&D centers in Israel, they are also involved in other activities locally, the report said. These include setting up incubators and accelerators, hiring local scooters, investing in local VCs or opening their own corporate venture capital operations, to invest in local fintech startups. Developing alternative engagement models is important for global financial services organizations because it allows them to enjoy Israeli talent and innovation, while spending less money than R&D centers usually cost, explained May Nechushtan, SNC’s head of Fintech Sector and the report’s author, in a statement. “Multinationals are realizing that opening a local R&D center may not be the best or only way to tap into the Israeli ecosystem. Over the last few years we have seen a growing number of alternative ways in which multinational corporations (MNCs) operate within Israel– more than 60% of MNC operations in the Israeli ecosystem represent an alternative approach,” Nechushtan said. There are some 300 multinational R&D centers operating in Israel, the report said.
2.2: Two Israeli researchers have launched an initiative that has transformed the way we understand the meaning of extinction and created a collaborative platform for Arabs and Israelis to explore. In fact, scientists throughout the Middle East, including in Jerusalem, Riyadh, and Marrakesh, are looking to J-Date to solve global challenges. This J-Date, however, isn’t the well-known Jewish dating website, but an ancient variety of Judean date palm that vanished two thousand years ago when the Romans drove the ancient Israelites out of their homeland. In 2004, Sarah Sallon, a Hadassah Medical Center expert in Middle Eastern plants, contemplated an idea that some would call insane: bringing ancient seeds back to life to examine their value in healing human disease. Over the past few decades, a number of reports in scientific journals and popular newspapers have suggested that scientists could germinate ancient seeds. Many were myths. A few are true. No one, however, had ever brought an extinct plant back to life. In 72 CE, Jewish rebels under siege committed mass suicide at Masada – Herod the Great’s ancient cliff-top fortress – choosing death over Roman bondage. Nearly two thousand years later, in November 1963, a team of archeologists dug through the rubble and found evidence of widespread destruction: shattered frescoes, charred beams, gold coins, bronze arrows, ragged clothing – and containers of ancient seeds. In 2014 Sallon secured a few seeds from Israel’s Antiquities Authority, then contacted Elaine Solowey, one of the country’s foremost experts in sustainable agriculture. When Sallon broached her resurrection idea, Solowey’s initial response was disbelief, but she agreed to try and hatched a plan to draw the seeds out of dormancy. For “good luck,” Solowey planted the seeds on the Jewish festival of trees, Tu b’Shevat, and about six weeks later, to her astonishment, one of the seeds began to sprout. “It was like a miracle,” she recalls. Sallon and Solowey called it Methuselah, a biblical figure who lived to be 969 years old. Today, the ten-foot-tall Judean date palm and its long green leaves have become a popular tourist attraction. The Judean date palm is rich in vitamins, minerals, nutrients and fiber and was one of the most important foods in the ancient Mediterranean. The biblical verse stating that the Land of Israel is a “land flowing with milk and honey” is actually referring to honey from dates, not bees. And according to the Book of Leviticus, the Israelites carried palm tree branches at the Feast of Tabernacles. As for Methuselah, there is a problem: Because he is a male, he will only produce pollen. His female counterparts produce the fruit. The good news is that Solowey has managed to repeat her success with six more date seeds. In the next few years, she should know if she has successfully planted a female date palm for Methuselah to pollinate. Experts say that Methuselah’s sex is actually a good thing, because the male plants, as producers of pollen, can impregnate different kinds of date palm trees around the world. Polana Vidyasagar, a date palm specialist and former professor at King Saud University in Riyadh, is very excited about the Judean date palm’s rebirth. He notes that this is “the first time a viable seed has been brought back after two thousand years. It is a novel idea. It opens the gate for other technologies to follow.” Professor Vidyasagar even believes there would be interest throughout the Arab world, particularly in the UAE, in taking Methuselah’s pollen and crossbreeding existing species to see which mix produces the best dates. Dr. Zaïd Salah Eddine, technical director of the Marrakesh Date Palm Project of Morocco, agrees. “Being able to find a seedling as ancient as the Judean has allowed us to open the previously closed doors, giving a chance to lost genes or traits.” We can only guess what medicinal benefits the Judean date palm may have. Because scientists haven’t sprouted a female, it’s unclear what their discovery might lead to. But experts say that ancient plant-based remedies could have major implications for modern medicine. In recent decades, some viruses and bacteria have begun outsmarting steroids and antibiotics. Because desert plants have a unique chemistry that allows them to survive harsh climates, some say they could provide doctors with another way to fight disease. “This,” says Rivka Ofir, a cancer, genetics, and stem-cell expert at Ben-Gurion University, “is one of the future directions for new drugs.” Saving endangered plants from extinction is critical to the future of humanity. Human beings have used plants throughout history to treat all kinds of illnesses. In fact, over 40 percent of our prescription medications are derived from plant extracts or synthesized plant compounds. When plants face extinction, humanity’s options for discovery and scientific advancement are threatened. The Judean date palm was extinct for hundreds of years and “has emerged from a time machine,” says Dr. Ori Fragman-Sapir, head scientist of the Jerusalem Botanical Gardens. “This plant symbolizes the archeological and scientific treasures yet to be found in the Land of Israel” Former New York Times Jerusalem bureau chief Steven Erlanger notes that “Israel is renowned for its agricultural science and research,” and adds: “The Judean date palm is a marvelous example of this kind of ingenuity and persistence. Note: Dr. Zaïd Salah Eddine is Muslim, not living in Israel but work with/for/in full cooperation with the Apartheid state. Is he blind to see the apartheid or, maybe, Israel is not an apartheid state? 3. I wish all of you, friends and still none friends and even the enemies of Israel to have a good and happy Jewish new year and that all wars and hatred will be deleted/erased/gone out of our vocabulary and that the world will know just peace. Lives in peace are the best for everybody on earth.