Post-Dec. 14th 2017
1. You remember the story of "Soda Stream" an Israeli producer of appliances for the production of soda at home. Well, please allow me to remind you the story: this successful factory had its main industrial branch in an Israeli settlement in the West Bank. NP (Not Palestinians as the place that they live is not Palestine and its citizens are not the ancient Philistines). Soda Stream was a very good home for Israelis, Jews,and Arabs, that worked one next to the other under the same roof. The Factory was very successful. The BDS became jealous because of the successful relations between the workers, Arabs, Jews and more, and the money that the factory made. So, like every time, the solution was to destroy this ideal nirvana in which everybody was very happy. BDS was very successful. He forced the Israeli factory to move its premises from its original place, in the West Bank, to Israel. The time passed by. The success, of the excellent factory, went sky high. The new factory Israeli Arabs, instead of other Arabs, Israeli Bedouins, Jews and men,and women together. As for today, "Soda Stream" Is selling 50 million sets of Soda producers, a year, in its 80000 branches, in 5 continents. In this year "Soda Stream" shares went up 65% in Tel Aviv and 79% in NY stock exchanges. Only in this month, they climbed 11.4%. In the past some of the parts were produced in Turkey and China. Today everything is produced solely in Israel by Israeli workers/subcontractors. The quality was improved and the profit accordingly. So, let me tell you, stupid BDS Roger Waters king, the following: What a big advantage you lost to help your people. As long as you will look @ everything in a negative way you will stay negative as every battery, that supplies energy, has 2 poles. One of them, the Positive (+), is Israel. The other pole that you choose is the negative (-). The problem is that you, Muslims, don't see your problem and you don't try to improve the way that you walk already 70 years. How many more years will take you to understand your constant mistake? Hopefully not forever as your people suffer.
2. Two months ago NP (Not Palestinians- as they are just simple Arabs-not from the ancient Philistines) Arabs tried to kidnap Israeli soldiers. The Israeli secret services detected and prevented/avoided it. The Arabs target was to kidnap Israelis for negotiating the free of their Hamas/Fatah murderers that were jailed, after they were judged in an Israeli court, for their barbaric deeds. This is what the Arabs do: they send their murderers to kill Israelis. When the Arabs get caught, because Israelis don't kill if the Arab was caught alive, they are sentenced to jail. The terror organizations that send the murderer, promise them that they will do everything to free the terrorists. One of the ways is to kidnap and free their murderers for the kidnapped Israelis. These are the way how the enemies of Israel behave. It is against the law. Against the UN rules. Against any ethics. Ethics? What is ethics? The Arabs don't know what ethics is. For them the ethics are what they learn from the Quran: Kill, Kill, and Kill.
3. The Arabs from all over the world and none Arab Muslims, including the NP are paying a very expensive price for their behavior. They don't understand it and therefore they don't want/try to improve their bad situation in order to equalize it to the Western's world Std of living. For example, the 2 very close states that share a border with Israel live still in the 1st century. The NP of Gaza has power for just about 3 hours a day. The NP in the West Bank has a shortage of water. The Jordanians have water in their homes just once a week. More Arabs states have more and different hardships. Can anybody justify this difference between Israel that has continuously water flow and power? Israel export/import and traveling all over and the world. The only reason for this situation of the Arabs is what I repeat every day, in each of my posts. They don't want to improve their people's lives because they want to carry on blaming Israel. They are that "clever". But these "clever" people are leading the UN. If they were different they could have blooming. But they don't understand it. The Quran doesn't as well. This is their main problem.
4. The following reflects it much stronger: Erdugan, of Turkey, called anti- Israeli/anti-Trump conference to deny the recognition of Trump in Israeli Jerusalem. Many, not all, Arab countries and none Arab Muslim states, attend this conference. Erdogan called Israel a terror state. He blamed Trump for supporting Israel. Abu Mazen called Trump to cancel his recognition otherwise he will object US nomination for a mediator in the Middle East dispute. The Jordanian King Abdullah said that all Arab states must stop this situation, where everybody tries to be more extreme, as the only ones to benefit out of it will be the terrorists. The Muslims of all around the world understand that this is the only way, by fighting among them, to revive "the Muslim world spring" problem. I ask: where exactly this "spring" is performing? If you know – please let me know in order to publish it in the post.
5. A good source, the Israeli bureau of statistics, published the findings of a very big and detailed pole comparing income between Israeli Arabs and NP Arabs. The NP Arabs were divided into 2 groups: professionals and none professionals. The pole combined the education and the working/earn money abilities of each group. The results point very clearly that the lack of education, mostly professional, disables all groups to earn money like Israeli Jews. The Israeli Arabs are more capable to earn money and the others are at the bottom. One more result was that the Israeli Arabs have much more possibilities to have academic education and that the knowledge, of those who studied in Israel were much higher than the others. The reason is that instead of learn/study the NP people deal with many other things other than learning. The Statistics compared between Israeli Arabs to the other 2 groups and the result was that the Israeli ones learn much more than the others. So, the only conclusion is that the NP Arabs are far away from the Israelis. They, of course, will say that this is the Israeli responsibility but, you the reader, Please try to analyze it and to find who is the real responsible for the shortage/lack of know-how among the Arabs. Israel is not responsible for the done in closed Muslim educational institutes. The Muslims are the only responsible for the poverty and level of lives among the Arab population in Israel and outside.
6. How many cities/states you know that the streets have no names? Funny question, right? Why I ask such silly questions? Where did I 'fish" this question? Well, the answer is that most of the small streets, in all Arab states, around the globe, have no names. Sometimes they are recognized by numbers. In most of them – no markings. The interesting thing is that it does not bother the Arabs and they live, with this phenomenon. It exists in Israel too. So, in order to differ Israel from Arab states and in order to enable a serviceman to find the address, in case they are called to give service, the Israeli Arab villages and cities will get, as from now, street address. This is a very big change in the Arab world. No, my friend, this is not a joke. This is the true. You are invited to go anywhere in the world, where Muslims are settled to see it by your own eyes.
7. In the following address, 70 Atzmauth St. In Acre there is something which the Arabs, in the world, will not believe: The address is of 14 storey building. 56 families live there in full coexistence/cooperation. The 56 families are from different religions: Jews, Muslim Arabs, Christian Arabs and Druze. All of them celebrate the Israeli Independence Day, although it is not accepted/recognized by the Arabs in the world. I have Arab friends. About some of them I wrote in my posts. We meet, talk, even politics. They know my opinion. I am not afraid to tell them what I think about them and the Islam. I must say that if they don't accept my position, they do understand it. This is the versatility of Israel and this example must be adopted in many places in the world.
8. Kosher Cannabis/Marijuana made in Israel. The world's market is about $25 billion a year. Tiny Israel sent its products for check by international authorities and the FDA. . The results were top, top. This is the outcome of many years of R&D. Now Israeli Cannabis will star in the world of medicine, as the Israeli cannabis is not for drugs users/edicts, it is produced to help/cure people. Besides the medical help to the users it will help many Israeli farmers to establish wonderful industry. Let's hope that it will come true very soon.
9. One thing I am certain: The Iranians will not have the Israeli advanced medicines consist of Cannabis as long as the current regime stays in power. Israel will not sell to them and they will not buy Israeli product, officially, as one of their generals, Kassem suleimani, said that they, the Iranians, will help Hamas as much as they will need to fight Israel. This promise, to help Hamas, is a very big obstacle in the (very very long) road to peace. The Iranians are not interesting in the peace. They want to become the region leader. They are fighting even Turkey that wants the same. Israel, who is a region power, disturbs both of them, as Israel is the real strong power in this region. So, peace will never be achieved, in the Middle East as long as Turkey and Iran carry on supporting the other/poor Arab states that really need the peace.
10. like "Soda Stream' also another Israeli company, this time one that deals with car theft protection, is staring in Brazil. The name of the company is "Eturan" which means "detecting". This company started with car alarms. Today they R&D, produces, sell various systems that give full protection against theft and more. So far they detected/found and returned to their owners 72000 cars, only in Brazil. The value, moneywise, of the rescued cars is over $1 billion. This is their 1st position in S. America. Now, after the proved their abilities they will "conquer" more S. American states. Let's wish them success.
Have joyful Hanukkah
Please share the post
Post-Dec. 14th 2017