Post Oct. 18th 2017
1. Question: What s common to Tesco, Barclays, HSBC, Microsoft and Deloit? All of them are opening business in Israel to look for new ideas and programs to improve their businesses worldwide. Such small companies have interests in Israel.
2. But, none of them will open a mouth when Hamas is calling to destroy Israel. The meaning is that their perspective is very short. They look to get the money/business with the Arab countries now instead of looking to the far future. The world is interested in money more than in making peace.
3. Their view is so short and they are eager to make the money immediately that they don't think that if they will fight to establish peace their income, in the long run will be much more as more people will live, consume and the overall income will jump sky high. On the other hand, if the wars, like today, will continue/increase, more people will be killed, substantial destruction so the most of the money will be used for reconstruction the ruins, the less people that will survive will be busy rebuilding themselves and the world economy will suffer. The only one to benefit out of a war will be the people that deal with construction and the manufacturers/suppliers of war materials/means. The rest the world's businesses will suffer for a very long time and too many families will remain partially. Is this the thing that the sensible people are looking for? I do hope that the answer is negative and the rich companies must open vast campaign to remove the threat of war from this world.
4. This could have been done if the UN was an organization that all its view and efforts were targeted to peace. Unfortunately, this is not the situation. The atmosphere of the UN must be changed. The nationality and the religion spirit must be changed to responsibility of everybody to everybody. No matter what are the preliminary differences: color, religion, nationality, richness, education Etc. All of us are the same. This message can be delivered through the worldwide leading business/educational companies. It's their job to improve the world if they want to have business also in the long run.
5. The said in #4 does not necessarily mean vast expenses. The UN must establish a offer for improving the atmosphere in the world, without personal interests, which will be transferred to the worldwide business ruling companies, which will implement it in different, most dangerous places, in the world. It means different organization of the companies and more attention to the points/places that needs more attention. These are the states that are currently in war. Once the fire was extinguished, further steps can be taken to improve the world.
It can be implemented/achieved if there is a common will to come to peace worldwide. I don't know anybody that will give/put his throat to be beheaded. Everybody is anxious about himself and his family. As we all are the family of the human being, we must fight the wars and killing. As such we must press the UN and the large business companies to make one hand for peace.
6. Israel and Israeli companies are already acting to help the others by supplying them with their needs. Water: there are no lives without water. Israel supply all water needs to Gaza, Palestine, Jordan and Israel. By doing it Israel is an example of supportive state that try to coexist with nits neighbors. It should be remind that 2 countries out of the 3 are in war with Israel. But, Israel, as a human state that supports peace can't/not willing to see citizens die due to shortage of water, while the only objection to peace is coming from the leadership of the enemies.
So, Israel is a good example of living peacefully in war, for 70 years, that should be changed to a stabile and long lasting peace.
7. In order to help the Gazan fishermen to improve their income Israel released larger space for fishing. This is, again, Israel's efforts to help the people.
Note: Israel restricted the fishing area as in the past the Gazan's (not necessarily fishermen), used to meet ship in the sea and smuggle arms and ammunition to fight/kill Israelis. This was a preventive step to eliminate kills also in internal fights among the Gazans themselves.
8. Without any connection to the written above but with a very tight connection to the world, it was announced and published in the Magazine "Nature" that Israeli researchers developed a solution that kills all metastatic cells of the different cancers that were tested so far. It should be said that the metastatic cells are very stubborn ones and they caused many death as they can't be removed in an operation and so far there was not a solution to get rid of them.
The base of the new medicine is the new idea that they develop: to exhaust the cells, with 2 ingredients that they revealed that do the job the best. This way, the cells don't have the energy to multiply and they cells die from tiredness. As simple as that, but, so far, no other researcher thought of and none, of course, achieved the results that they did.
9. Just one remark to the Muslims: You can use this medicine if you want to cure of your cancer but then you overrule your leader's instructions. I am sure that you prefer your lives on your leaders nonsense's, so, call them to make peace with Israel and then every Muslim will be using Israeli innovations that save a lot of lives and give better flavors to your lives.
This brings us back to the written in this post all way long.
10. The results of the Israeli efforts to find solutions to prevent/cure cancer are that in Israel there was a reduction of 3.2% of new cancers sickness in the year of 2016. This is a substantial retreat of this terrible thickness.
11. The yesterdays report, Published by the Israeli ministry of Health, marked increase of 4.5% of cancer among the Israeli Arab population. This increase is attributed to the heavy smoking of cigarettes and Nargila, by the Arab sector. It is pity that in state like Israel, that carry the torch of health, the Arabs still keep their bad habits.
12. What is the silliest body in the UN? UNESCO, of course. They sent a letter, signed by Ali Alnasur, Muslim of course, to Israeli companies, warning them that if they don't stop making business with companies in Palestine, their names will be added to the list of Israeli companies to be boycotted. This is another stupid step. What UNESCO will do if the medicine, described in #8, was developed by Israeli Prof in the area which UNESCO marked as Palestine? Will UNESCO boycott it and allow/cause millions of people to die while it can be prevented? Can you understand the absurd/stupidity of your representatives in UNESCO? No, you still don't see the entire if this picture as it has more angels that I didn't write about. It will come.
13. The main point is the Israeli ability to think outside the box and find solutions to problems of the future. For this ability the Muslims want to punish us and the world stand ahead saying nothing.
Please share this post