Post-Mar. 21st 2018
1. Israel officially announced that its air force bombed and destroyed the Syrian nuclear reactor, before it became "hot", which means putting into operation, in 2007. So far it was a top secret. Here is the today's newspapers headline: "No Longer a Secret: How Israel Destroyed Syria's Nuclear Reactor It was one of the Israeli army's most successful operations but was censored for over a decade. Now, an investigation that goes behind the scenes of the 2007 strike on 'The Cube,' shortly before it became an active nuclear reactor: From the intelligence failures and American foot-dragging, to the arguments at the top levels and the threats of a total war with Syria". Amir: I have nothing to add. Wonderful job. Good luck Israel.
- The Palestinian president has called the U.S. ambassador to Israel a “son of a dog,” (which is the Arabic version to the English "son of a bitch") in an angry rant against the Trump administration. In a speech Monday, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas pre-emptively rejected an expected White House peace proposal. He criticized the U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, the American plan to move its embassy to the city and the cutting off of hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to the U.N. agency for Palestinian “refugees.” He also condemned Ambassador David Friedman’s close ties with Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria, describing him as a “son of a dog.” “Some say wait for their plan,” Abbas said, regarding the as-yet-undisclosed Trump peace plan. “What shall we wait for? No, we will not wait, and we will not allow that.” Earlier Monday, Friedman condemned the Palestinian leadership for its silence in the wake of two deadly terror attacks – a car-ramming on Thursday in Samaria and a stabbing on Sunday in the Old City of Jerusalem – that claimed the lives of three people. Another two were seriously wounded, one critically. Amir: This is a typical Arab/Muslim culture to curse in the most uncommon/impolite way. This can be heard in every conversation/discussion. This is a part of the "Spoken Arabic" less in "Literature Arabic". So, Abu Mazen is using the "Spoken" in order to bring his speech/opinion to more people of the lower/lowest educational level's people.
- Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas spoke out at a meeting Monday of the Palestinian leadership in Judea and Samaria, pointing definitively at Hamas as the perpetrators of an attempted assassination last week of PA Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah. “We are fully aware that Hamas is the one who stands behind that incident and carried it out,” Abbas said. Last Tuesday, Hamdallah entered the northeastern Gaza Strip in a convoy of cars to inaugurate a wastewater treatment plant. A roadside bomb was detonated almost immediately, damaging the last three cars in the explosion and injuring several of their passengers. Hamdallah was not hurt in the incident. The initial reaction from PA President Mahmoud Abbas’ office was that Hamas “bears full responsibility for this treasonous aggression,” a logical step considering that the terrorist organization holds the Strip in an iron grip. Later that day, however, Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh talked to Hamdallah and they agreed that “Israel and its collaborators” were responsible for the attempt on the prime minister’s life.
4. The Israeli Justice Minister: Terror Groups Have Switched to Twitter Because Facebook Cooperates with Israel. Justice Minister Shaked says this is the reason behind a bill that would allow Israel to request the removal of social media content in certain cases.
5. Germany, GB, and France to Iran: "Recognize the existence of Israel". Berlin is going to command Iran to stop its anti-Semitic activities. Why is that? Because these 3 countries and many more, that don't want to be exposed, know/understand the value of Israel to the world compare to the destruction of Iran. This activity is because of Pre. Trump effective pressure on Iran and other world's states to press Iran concerning its destruction industry like the nuclear bomb and the missiles to carry it. These 3 states + USA called to impose more sanctions, on Iran, due to its continuous trials/efforts, to become a nuclear state. The truth must be said: They worry about Iran's nuclear abilities for themselves. They think/feel that Iran, the most extreme religious Muslim state, is dangerous and untrustable more than any other Muslim state. So, these efforts are more to serve the world than to secure Israel. Israel is just the reason, which we appreciate, to apply to Iran to destroy its war industry/machine. For the sake of the world let's hope that it will work.
6. A very interesting article in a daily Israeli newspaper says the following: "Israel, as a state that is looking for peace, never initiated a fight/war. Israel only responded to its enemies attacks. (Yes, you can laugh/deny it as much as you want/can, but this is the truth).Israel, in order not to kill others, like Arabs, developed/surrounded her with defensive means. (like the "Iron Dom" and digging the Israel-Gaza border in order to stop the Gazans of digging attack tunnels). This is very bad as by defending us we invite the Arabs to carry on attacking Israel. So, the measured response must be to attack back the attackers. This is the philosophy behind the say: whoever comes to kill you kill him first. This means that we must attack the Arabs, where ever they come from. But, if we attack we can't control that innocent people will not get killed. This is a very big dilemma from the Jewish/Torah/Bible point of view as well as from the human point of view. We, Israel, do everything to prevent death of civilians/innocent/ children population. So, Israel must change its strategy. Israel must react towards the Arabs the way that they behave towards Israel. I don't mean to initiate fight/shots/war, but, if for any reason Israel was attacked the response must be so strong that the Arabs will think twice before they reopen fire into Israel. In such a case I am sure that many Arabs will get hurt. As from the Israeli point of view, with all the sorrow, we prefer hurt Arabs than Israelis. This must, and it will be the future Israeli strategy. We know, from the previous wars that the Arabs are very strong/brave when they don't get a reaction/attacked but when they do they know how to absorb it. Why are they that stupid and stop fighting, only after they cause, through the Israeli reaction, damage to themselves, instead of doing it in advance and to eliminate all the sorrow, inconvenience, and the damages that Israel will cause them in a war. If you have a comment- please let all of us have/read it.
7. Silencing History: U.S. University Publishers Shun Book “Ending the Deir Yassin Myth” Anti-Israel faculty reviewers worry the book will undermine the Palestinian narrative. Why have American academic presses rejected a book manuscript by Dr. Eliezer Tauber, a former dean and highly-regarded Israeli history professor at Bar-Ilan University’s Department of Middle Eastern Studies? Tauber is an award-winning and prolific expert on the early phases of the Arab-Israeli conflict. By all accounts, his latest book about the April 9, 1948 battle in the Palestinian village of Deir Yassin has “many strengths” and provides the most comprehensive investigation to date of what was both a seminal event in Israel’s War of Independence and in the creation of the Palestinian refugee problem. A book of this caliber and importance should really be of great interest to American publishers. But so far—after three years of trying to convince an American university press to publish his book—none have agreed to give Tauber a contract for the English-language version of Deir Yassin: The End of a Myth. Academic publishing is a tough business, and even first-rate manuscripts can be passed over if the scholarship isn’t a perfect fit for a publisher’s list or on account of a bottleneck in the pipeline—which isn’t uncommon for elite presses. But something else, very damaging to academia, is going on here. That’s because the U.S. university presses which Tauber approached reportedly rejected his book on the say-so of anti-Israel faculty reviewers and members of their editorial boards. Apparently, these faculty are worried that Deir Yassin: The End of a Myth could upend the way a lot of American and English-language readers assess the Palestinian narrative of 1948, so they’re advising acquisition editors not to adopt it. If that’s true, then it’s a scandal of mega proportions. Basically, it would be another indication that the virulently anti-Israel perspective which currently dominates in many disciplines in the Humanities and soft Social Sciences, especially Middle Eastern Studies, is truly having a corrosive impact on American higher education by undermining viewpoint diversity and hindering the growth of knowledge.
- This year, however, Israel does not appear on the Hellenic Air Force websitethat gives details about the exercise. It does not appear on the list of participants, nor does Israel’s flag appear in the group photoand Youtube video clip in which the flags of all the participating countries are shown next to an array of the countries’ planes. It isn’t clear why Israel’s participation is being hidden; in past years its participation was widely publicized. There is a hint of Israel’s involvement, however, in the patch worn by the pilots on their flight suits, where Israel’s flag can be seen along with the flags of the other countries. Last November the air forces of eight countries took part in the international Blue Flag exercise at Uvda Air Base in southern Israel. In addition to the IAF, the air forces of the United States, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Greece and India participated. It was the first time the air forces of Germany and France had taken part in air exercises in Israel. At the time, the IAF said that despite the operational importance of the exercise, the real achievement was a diplomatic one. As for the exercise in Greece, the same is probably true, but the IAF plans continue the tradition of participating in this exercise. Amir: As you can imagine there are cleverer Arabs than the direct enemies of Israel. These far away Muslims learn from Israel and get advanced while the others that fight Israel keep creeping behind. This is the big difference and the main reasons why the next door enemies of Israel look the way they look. Please wake up. It is for your people not for Israel.
So, my friend, these were the last words for today. I hope that the Arabs will learn a good lesson and change their behavior.
Please share the post once you get/read it and before you rush to the shop to buy Israeli top quality products.