Post-July 19th 2018
- Israeli ministers and IDF authorities clashed during a discussion on how to respond to Hamas’ arson terrorism, which has ignited over 1,000 fires in Israel’s south in the past three months. Education Minister Naftali Bennett, head of the Jewish Home party, reportedly disagreed with IDF Chief of Staff Gadi Eisenkot during a security cabinet meeting about the latest escalation surrounding the Gaza Strip. The cabinet approved a new policy according to which the IDF will directly attack any cells launching incendiary balloons and kites rather than merely firing warning shots at them, as has been the procedure until now. Bennett reportedly demanded a more forceful response. According to a leak from the confidential meeting, when discussing the fact that children are sometimes members of the airborne arson cells, Bennett asked, “Why not shoot anyone who launches aerial weapons at our communities? There is no legal impediment. Why shoot next to them and not directly at them? These are terrorists for all intents and purposes,” “I don’t think shooting teens and children—who are sometimes the ones launching the balloons and kites—is right,” Eisenkot responded. “And what if it’s an adult identified as an adult?” Bennett asked. “Are you proposing to drop a bomb from a plane on incendiary balloon and kite cells?” Eisenkot asked. When Bennett responded that he did, the IDF chief said, “I disagree with you. It’s against my operational and moral positions.” The discussion took place after an extremely violent weekend during which Gaza-based terrorists fired some 200 rockets at Israel and, in response, the Israeli Air Force (IAF) carried out the largest wave of daytime strikes against Hamas terror targets in Gaza since Operation Protective Edge in summer 2014, bombing some 40 terror targets. Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman criticized Bennett on Monday, alleging that the minister was attempting to make political gains of the situation. “A politician who seeks to gain at the expense of the IDF chief is the most disgusting thing,” he told Ynet, without mentioning Bennett by name. “Trying to gain at the expense of the IDF chief means that this person simply has no red line, and I don’t think it’s even worthy of mention,” he added. Bennett’s party hit back at Liberman, calling him “weak, confused and transparent. He should focus on eradicating terrorism in the south.” Liberman also rejected claims by Hamas and Islamic Jihad that Israel has agreed to a ceasefire. “There’s no ceasefire. We sent a very clear message to Hamas on Saturday, and it was a kinetic message, not a verbal one. And I hope they got the message. In any case, the ball is in their court.” “We tried to exhaust all options to avoid a wide scale conflict in the Gaza Strip,” Liberman explained. “We proposed a humanitarian aid package, and we offered all sorts of economic relief measures—of course in exchange for a resolution on the MIAs and POWs issue, so we can return to a different reality. Hamas rejected all of the proposals. So I believe everyone in Israel understands that if the Gaza Strip continues with the friction on the border fence, with the fires, with all kinds of flying objects—we’ve got no other choice.” The one important thing that we learn is that, to differ from the Arabs, The IDF is a real humanitarian organization that is not looking to kill Arabs, while the Arabs are also "humanitarian" organization who is looking, definitely, to kill Israelis. In order to explain I would say that the difference between Israel and the Arabs is that if Israel won the war the Arabs will keep living. If the Arabs won the Israelis will be killed. This is what they declare all the time. We Israel want to live and to make other's living.
- How many NP refugees there are in the world? This is the eternal question. An old American report, that was established in the Pres. Obama's days inn the white house, say that there are 20000 refugees. Unrawa, the UN agency that takes care of the refugees claim that there are………5.1 million. The ratio between, the 2 figures is 1:255. Yes, these are the Arabs. The report was hidden since Obama's time till just lately. Please imagine the difference in cost to take care of all these people that are npt considered, according to the UN laws/regulations, as refugees, any more. The American tax payer, that is the main financier of Unrawa must know that he pays a lot of money that nobody knows where it goes to. It's time that the financiers of Unrawa will get exactly/true figures their money is going to and its use. Obama was a big supporter of the refugees so he hides this report.
- Israel apartheid? If yes, why the Syrians, especially journalists appeal to Israel to give them shelter? Don't they know from their brothers that live in the Golan Heights, 50 years, that Israel is apartheid? Of course they know the truth. They know that there have no connections/relations /truth in this blame/rumors. They, the Syrians, trust Israel more than any other Arab state inj the world. The facts of what Israel is doing for the people, Arab too, is the flag/lighting torch of the Israeli state. We are very proud of it. I wish that at least some of the Arabs would be human like Israel.
4. Another apartheid story. I am not sure how much the Arabs are doing and following statistics. As for Israel the statistics is a tool for better management. So, the best school in Israel is an Arab Druze school called "Beit Jan". They have 99% success in Math. Exam. There are more. But, the other interesting point is that all 10 schools that were found copying in the Exams were Arabs, not even a single Druze. Does it say anything to you? As to me, yes, very much. Arabs Muslims can’t be trusted. The Arab Druze yes, they are very much trustable.
5. If I write about the difference between the Druze and the Muslims, once you get into Muslim's village/city/town, y0ou see a mess. Go into such Druze living places you see everywhere clean, shining. You see immediately the difference in cultures. The Druze also serves in the IDF. They have Israeli manners/culture and are like Jews but different religion. They like us and we like them. There are beautiful relations between Druze and Israeli families. I have a very good friend, that we visit each other very often. The man is a inspector in the ministry of education and his wife is a teacher. They have 7 children. Some of them are married. 3 of the children serve in the security services. This is the style iof life that the Muslim Arabs must adopt/get use to in order to improve their lives instead of looking for donations and charities.,
6. A small Israeli company, Orbit, won the tender to maintain the KC135 American air force fleet. This is another sign that Israel is leading the world in this kind of technology. God bless you, Orbit.
7. Israel’s Evogene Ltd., a plant genomics company that uses gene modification to improve crop quality and productivity, has reached an accord with Brazil’s Instituto Mato-grossense do Algodão (IMAmt), a developer and marketer of cotton seeds, to work together on the development of insect-resistant seeds. As part of the accord, Evogene will identify genes that are effective against the cotton boll weevil and the fall armyworm, Evogene said in a filing to the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange on Tuesday. IMAmt will validate the findings in its lab, and if they are found to be correct, the parties will enter negotiations for a commercial license agreement, the statement said. Cotton is among the most significant commodity crops. Global production is estimated at $30 billion, with Brazil being the fourth-largest producer of cotton in the world, the filing said. The cotton boll weevil and the fall armyworm are among the most devastating pests threatening the cotton industry. It is estimated that the former, which feeds on cottons buds and flowers, inflicts annual costs of $468 million in Brazil alone, with insecticides being only marginally effective. The fall armyworm can cause significant damage to crops including rice, sorghum, millet, sugarcane, vegetable crops and cotton, the filing said. As part of the agreement, Evogene will screen its extensive insecticidal gene database and select genes that can resist the two pests. IMAmt will validate these genes in the lab against the target pests, the statement said. “When visiting Evogene, we saw great potential for a collaboration between our two companies,” Alvaro Lourenco Ortolan Salles, IMAmt director, said in the filing. “We are confident that together we will be able to respond to the various challenges that tropical agriculture imposes on us.” Arnon Heyman, VP Evogene and general manager of the Ag-Seeds division, said there is “increased interest” in the company’s unique genetic database, and it could be “leveraged for targeting additional insects.” The company applies mathematical algorithms to plant biology to seek out genes that make seeds more resistant, enabling farmers to produce higher-yielding crops for a world that is being forced to produce more with fewer resources, as populations grow and the quantity of arable land declines.
Yes, this is Israel compare to its enemies.
Please help Israel by resisting the boycott. Buy Israeli products.