Post-Oct. 9th 2017
Shalom Chaverim (Hello friends).
I am happy to be back with you and to serve you as usual in the best way and the freshest and accurate news and explanations from Israel.
1.First: I want to bless the 22 new readers of this post that expressed their will to get my daily posts. I wish that they will read and learn about the business advantages in Israel and the high standard of living and will visit us/settle in Israel, including the 2 lovely/friendly Iranian girls that I met on the plane.
2. How to establish a new history? Very simple as that: there is one Islam supporter, called Michael. He has extreme imagination. What he is doing is just writing, on the internet, everything he wants, but not according to the history/facts/evidence. He just put it in his blog unreal stories. Once you doubt about what he wrote, he directs you to the place where he wrote, in the past, his stories/imaginations and say: hey, you can find evidence in the blog that he wrote previously that has nothing to do with the history.
3. To make the written in #2 clear here is an example. The history was that in the events in the Israeli-Pal. the conflict that took place in 2002, 39 fully armored Arabs terrorists/criminals that the Israeli authorities were looking for them due to too "innocent" activities barricaded themselves in the church of nativity in Beith Lehem. They were not alone. They took 46 priests and 200 civilians including children as hostages, to secure their lives. After long negotiations they Arabs surrendered and were exiled. The hostages were freed. The IDF dismantled all, the bombs that the Arabs installed in the church in order to explode and explore them and to shock the world. According to the Christianity, Jesus was born in this church. The Arabs took this event of them that is scaring and fully criminal by itself, and wrote a play to stage that glorifies the criminals and displays them as heroes that rescued the hostages from the nails of Israel. The people that will come to see it in a university in USA does not know the facts and will not search for the truth. They will accept it as it is true.
4. The same way they adopted the name "Palestinians". They have nothing to do with the ancient Philistines. But they adopted this names in order to convince the world that they were, in the past, the leaders of this part of the world. This is of course all fake/illusions/wishful thinking.
5. By understanding these 2 examples one can understand the bases of the Muslims demand for Israel. Even Prophet Muhammad was NOT as big liar as the current Arabs/Muslims.
6. Here is the bravery of the Arabs: they murdered a 70 years old Israeli/Jewish man that came to shop in an Arab village in order to get better prices, and also to help the Israeli Arab's economy. Now Israeli/Jews, that don't want to be murdered by Muslim terrorists, will not buy in Arab shops and then the Arabs will complain in Unesco concerning the Israeli boycott/apartheid. This is a typical behavior of people that don't think before they act.
7. Following it we can see that the Arabs don't know what they want. There were negotiations taken between the Fatah and Hamas (2 separate groups of Palestinians) concerning united the 2 brothers/enemies movements. Many people worked very hard to reach this agreement. But, can 2 Arab bodies to come to an agreement? Never. Now they argue about new details. My question is if these 2 groups that belong to the same nation can’t agree upon small issues, will they be able to come to an agreement with Israel? I hope that the answer is positive but I know that the future will tell us that it is not workable. They, the Arabs, simply don’t know what they want. The only thing that they want and they declare it very openly is to push all Jews to the Mediterranean Sea. It will never happen so there will never be peace in this part of the world. It will not happen partially because of the Arab Israeli conflict, but mainly because of the internal Arab-Arab conflicts (In plural).
8. Hamas: "We will not give up our armed fight, against Israel, even for the high price of canceling the unifying agreement with Fatah". This is how things work in the Arab world and this is their one purpose in this world. This is the same terror movement that some UN members support and work to receive them as equal members in the UN. Shame on them.
9. Referendum among Israeli Arabs: "What will be the attitude of the Israeli Arabs towards Israel after the war in Syria will be finished?" An Israeli Arab leader answered the following: "The Arab spring was stopped by the civil war in Syria. There also the people's revolution(s) were stopped. The results of these wars were disastrous. Since then there is a feeling, in the Arab world, that it collapse". The outcome of this situation is that more and more Arabs, Muslims and Christians, join the Israeli army. This is very funny, but the good/better lives in Israel makes the change in the minds of Arabs. Another change is that the Arabs ask to have their nationality written in their ID and that they served, voluntarily, the state of Israel. It is a great honor. It took a long time, too long, but the Arabs, Israeli and others learned that the happening in the Muslim world is very bad for them. The Arabs that live in Israel – live in paradise. The fact show that as from 2 million Christian citizens that lived in Syria, before the civil war there, 1.5 million managed to escape to better places. One of them is Israel. The Arab Christian population in Israel increased very sharply-by more than 150%.
10. If there are Arabs, in Arab countries, that want/are open to change and improve their Std of living, in order to make better use of the lives, I would tell them to adopt the Israeli culture and to learn from Israel how a desert became a paradise within no more than 70 years in spite of the continuous war that the Arabs imposed on us. Israel must be the example for Excellency and unreachable achievements that can be reached.
11. The Israeli STD of living jumped sharply in the last 3 years. The export reached $ 100 billion. The GPD went up 4.4% and the inflation went down by 0.8%. This made the Israeli currency, Shekel, the strongest currency in the world.
12. The cost of fighting the BDS, in courts, is only 1.5 million Shekels ($450000). This is a big success of Israel, as none of their major attacks, including in universities campuses, succeeded. It gave Israel a big satisfaction as we see that we, Israel, can compete/fight the Arabs also in the law palaces. But don't worry. The Arabs contribute more money for destruction purposes, like BDS, more than for construction. Actually they contribute "0" for construction/reconstruction. In the mean time this is the 3rd winter that the poor Gazan refugees will live under the sky. There is no money to assist them. There is enough money to attack Israel. This is the logic of the Arabs. Pity. I feel sorry, on behalf of the refugees, for their illogic preferences.
I wish all of you, again, have the best year.
Please share the posts.
Post-Oct. 9th 2017