Post- Dec. 5th 2017
1. Internal Palestinians fight: "GAZA – Islamic Resistance Movement, Hamas, on Saturday urged the Palestinian Authority (PA) government to fully assume its responsibilities, including lifting the unjust sanctions on the Gazan people, or resign and form a national salvation government. The Movement said in a press statement that the PA government, led by Rami Hamdallah, was handed over all Gaza ministries yet it has not exerted any single effort to alleviate the suffering of the Palestinians people in Gaza and miserably failed in implementing the agreements reached in Cairo. Hamas accused the PA government of fighting against the resistance and stressed that it has not made any serious step to confront the Israeli Judaization and settlement schemes and defend the Palestinian people in Occupied Jerusalem and the West Bank. This is the first time that Hamas has openly asked Hamdallah’s government to resign. The request came in response to the government’s procrastination in lifting the sanctions imposed on the Gaza Strip despite having taken over all government institutions in the enclave under Egyptian and international supervision. PA officials demand that the PA government be fully “empowered” as a condition for lifting sanctions. Palestinian factions and observers see this term as unrealistic, especially that lifting the sanctions was earlier linked to dissolving the administrative committee and handing over Gaza ministries and crossings. The sanctions imposed on Gaza, which include reducing power and medical supplies and cutting the salaries of PA employees, are still in place despite the reconciliation talks. The humanitarian situation in the territory, meanwhile, keeps worsening in view of the 11-year Israeli blockade.
2. As from being relied on the Arab's/Persian/Iranian energy sources, Israel became a major energy source, fluid, gas and stations. Since Gas was found in the economic water of Israel, Middle Eastern, African and European countries approached Israel intended to sign supply agreements with Israel. Couple of European major countries will build the pipe to transfer the Gas from Israel to Europe. They, the buyers, will supply the gas further on. Europe will have enough energy, for reasonable price, and everybody will be happy. The Europeans will have a warm winter.
3. Not just Gas. Israel signed a agreement with USA, that signed a contract with "Power Africa" and USAID. Israel will build the power stations and will add Hundreds of thousands of Megawatts of power to the poor African countries. Israel contributes from its man power and j\knowhow and experience to advance Africa including Muslim countries. What do the Muslims do to help Africa? Nothing. But when they do nothing it is good because as long as they don't harm/damage/cause problems everybody is happy. Let's not look for their assistance. Let's look them not to disturb. This is just one of the differences between the 2 issues: Israel and Palestine. Please think of how to support Israel for its doings.
4. Ali Abedallah Saleh was the president of Yemen. He was more moderate than his people wanted. He was looking to join S. Arabia and adopt their policy. Couple of times there were attempts to assassinate him, in the 33 years that he lead Yemen. He survived all these attempts. Today he had his last breathe. His palace was attacked and ruined, by thHouthises, and he was murdered by consciousless people of his. This is the faith of a Muslim that wants to reduce hatred and conflicts, eliminate wars, wants to save lives, wants to live in peace with his neighbors and does not want to be in conflicts. This is one of the faces of the Islam.
5. In the last week 125 Yemenis were killed and 240 wounded. I ask myself what make the Muslims so aggressive, not wanting to sit a minute and think what is better to them, besides killing?
6. Please don't get me wrong. Not all Arabs/Muslims are as bad as I usually describe them This one, Mr. Alien Fires is a Dr. He studied in Israel. He lives in Beth Lehem/Palestine. He in oncologist. He works in Israeli, in Jerusalem hospital. He is very much appreciated, beloved and respected by everybody. He is the manager of his department and he is a recognized Israeli citizen, although he does not live, permanently, in Israel. Probably his education was different. His teachers instructed him that to live in peace is the right way and to help people is better than to kill. Well, he is unique in the Arab world, but not the only one. The problem that the majority of the Arabs/Muslim get their education from the Quran that order/support murders. So sorry about it. Mr. Abu Mazen and his Imams must understand that the right way is Alien's. So, my Israel haters, where is the Israeli apartheid that you write about daily???
7. Welcomed Visitors to Israel. Chairmen from 7 African countries are visiting Israel a formal visit. They find a lot of interest in what Israel is doing and look for cooperation. The Africans never heard about the apartheid in Israel. When I mentioned it, in private talks, they said that the Arabs are jealous of Israel and they don't know what they talk. One of them told me that in one of his visits to a Muslim state, not Arab, he was asked how come that he is doing business with apartheid Israel? My partner replied: "You say it because you don't know how much Israel is helping us and we are going to increase it substantially. They, Israel, developed our agriculture and the education system to the highest level ever". Thank you sir for being sincere and telling them the truth. Yes, this is what Israel is doing..
8. Reports claim that a US peace plan backed by Saudi Arabia offered an initiative to the Palestinian Authority that would allocate the Palestinian village of Abu Dis as a future capital of a Palestinian state, as well as remove preconditions for negotiations. Very good idea, Mr. Kushner. Carry on and bring the peace.
9. Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. has entered an agreement to buy Herzliya-based Visualead Ltd., a developer of an online platform to create visual codes and mobile campaigns, Calcalist reported, citing people familiar with the matter. The deal is worth tens of millions of dollars, one of the people said. Alibaba had already invested in Visualead in 2015, in its first foray into the Israeli market. If the deal is completed, this would be Alibaba’s first acquisition in Israel, Calcalist said. The Chinese giant also invested in Israeli startups Twiggle, Infinity Augmented Reality, Lumus and ThetaRay. In March 2015 it partnered with Israeli venture capital firm JVP (Jerusalem Venture Partners) to invest in a range of companies. Visualead’s technology turns any image, logo, profile picture, animation, or even video into designer QR (Quick Response) code, and helps increase consumer interaction with brands, according to information compiled by Start-up Nation Central, an NGO which tracks Israel’s startup industry. The company provides scan-based connectivity solutions for product packaging and anti-counterfeiting, mobile payments, mobile coupons, social networking, mobile ticketing, login, and authentication. QR codes are indecipherable images for mobile devices that are used as “shortcuts” to reach websites. Using special scanner software, mobile users aim their device’s camera at the QR code, which, when it is interpreted by the scanner, opens up an associated web page with more information or an opportunity to buy online. Founded in March 2012 by CEO Nevo Alva and CTO Itamar Friedman, the startup has raised $8.35 million to date from investors including Israeli private equity firm Kaedan Capital and Entrée Capital, as well as Alibaba, according to Start-up Nation Central. Visualead opened up a headquarters in Shanghai in 2013, with Alibaba becoming one of its biggest customers and using Visualead QR codes in its Alipay online payment system. Last month, Alibaba said it was launching an ambitious global researchproject that will see $15 billion in R&D investment over the next three years. The initiative includes the creation of seven research laboratories worldwide, including one in Tel Aviv. At bilateral meetings this March in Beijing, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu touted Israel as a “perfect junior partner” to China’s economy, and officials agreed to accelerate the establishment of a free trade zone between the two countries. Alibaba, the world’s biggest online merchant, has expressed an interest in Israeli cybersecurity, financial technology, mobile connectivity and apps and video, an industry source said in March 2015. This is not even 1/10000 of the technology that Israel has to offer the world. Too many Israel haters lose their chances to have this technology. All this is because of their blind hatred to Israel. Please, open your eyes and come closer to Israel. You will benefit out of it. The only conclusion concerning this item is that if Ali Baba seeks/cooperates with Israeli technology makers, every other state/company, in the world, must be happy/proud to cooperate with the Israeli industry.
10. Israeli attacked another weapon R&D location in Damascus, Syria. Israel declared it will not allow the establishment of anti Israeli armament industry in Syria. The target was destroyed. Unofficial info sources say that it was in agreement with S. Arabia and Russia. Who knows?
Please share with friendship